[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>24078704 she cancelled the date and says she is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>>24078704

she cancelled the date and says she is going to see the movie with her friend and ask me to go with her
>>
>>24107589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr60sd80EZk
>>
>>24107589
Don't go anon. Say something came up.
>>
>>24107589
male or female friend?

If it's female she could be regretting giving you attention and trying to get rid of her guilt by setting you up with a lower n/10 friend

If it's a guy... your beta-orbiter intro pamphlett will arive in a few business days
>>
>>24107589
Just go and see what happens, maybe you'll have fun maybe you wont.
But if you stay here posting pepes then you'll never know.
>>
I'm trying to be optimistic.
Maybe she promised her friend and she will be in an extremely awkward situation if she cancels for, hopefully, her.
>>
File: 20030714-2.gif (36 KB, 468x550) Image search: [Google]
20030714-2.gif
36 KB, 468x550
>>24109838
Anon, If she really wanted you or the date, she would have rescheduled her friend in later.
If she somewhat cared about you or the date she would have rescheduled the date.
But to out right cancel and then have you hang out with friends?
Yeah I think your better just pulling this band aid off fast rather than slowly.
>>
Tell her to piss off before you get keked
>>
Say -pic of friend?

If she's ugly don't go, if pretty go and hit on the friend
>>
>>24107589

Don't accept.

Don't back off.
>>
she cancelled then explicitly told you she made other last minute plans? fuck that, just as a human being and forgetting the whole male/female dynamic, thats immensely disrespectful and undermining. tell them to fuck off and be on your way anon
>>
File: 1444906726393.jpg (23 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1444906726393.jpg
23 KB, 533x477
>>24107936
it's her female friend.

Just came back from the theatre, we share a popcom but no physical contact.
>>
>>24111945
good job on being a faggot,
I knew you would be a great OP
>>
>>24107589
I see you turning into a manicure.
>>
>be me
>invite my friend to go watch a movie
>she says texts ''ok but no physical contact''
WHAT THE FUCK is her problem ?
>>
>>24111945
Good job showing her you're hers and will follow her like a scared little pup , enjoy getting kukked
>>
>>24112070
>make physical contact
>It ain't me starts playing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.