[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is she racist for fucking over 100 men with none of them ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: taytay.jpg (48 KB, 1267x529) Image search: [Google]
taytay.jpg
48 KB, 1267x529
is she racist for fucking over 100 men with none of them ever being black?
>>
why would that make her a racist?
>>
>>24107196
she simply has a working brain. taytay is the best.
>>
>>24107211
It wouldn't, OP is satirizing SJWs.
>>
>>24107221
>working brain
>only knows like 3 chords
>>
>>24107196
Publicly anyway. I'm sure some slack jawed hippity hopper got that pussy at some point on the down low.
>>
>>24107211
because if she weren't racist, at least 20 of them would be black. it's simple math and statistics.
>>
How you know she fucked that many people?
>>
>>24107272
by reading newspapers and being able to count numbers
>>
>>24107248
so if she isn't attracted to black guys she is a racist?
>>
>>24107241
>hippity hopper

Arthritis feeling better, old timer?
>>
>>24107281
that's pretty much what i am asking in OP
>>
>>24107281
>he hasn't read the latest Liberals Magazine: Why Everything You Do Is Racist edition
>>
no. most non black women of all races are repulsed by negroid
>>
>>24107302
In the same sense that gay men are misogynists.
>>
Please. With all those rappers she has performed with? She may not have had a public relationship with one, but it's really unlikely that she HASN'T just randomly fucked one of them in a dressing room or something. Plus she dated Taylor Lautner, and that guy definitely ain't white.
>>
>>24107196

Wait, wait, wait... Female celebrities get androids to sate their desires yet us neets don't have the animu waifu's we've so dearly longed for? What, fuck? Hiroshima get in here and explain this you dickless manlet cunt.
>>
>>24107278
>imply that 90% of her "relationships" aren't faked by tabloids
>>
>>24107379
this guy literally exists and is not an android. he is a pure definition of Chad.
>>
>>24107346
A lot of them are from what I've heard.
>>
>>24107196
i fucking love how non-descript she is

kinda reassures me feel like no one will remember this bullshit in 50 years, except in passing jokes
>>
>>24107196
maybe if you got thru the list you'll find one mix guy
>>
>>24107349
Wouldn't she tower over that manlet?
>>
>>24107196
She just doesn't want to get stabbed is all
>>
>>24107196
Has she ever been with a spic?
>>
>>24107451
How tall is he? Because I know she was with joe jonas and he's 5'7"
>>
>>24107402

It looks as if though he doesn't even consider her real. As if he's peering into the cosmos for what will become of mankind millions of years from now.

That must be what it's like not to be bogged down by social structured madness.
>>
>>24107349
look up Taylor what his face Wiki says he mostly with a little bit native
>>
>>24107239
2/5/1 chord prog is the way to go
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.