[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>money wasted on medical research to raise the life expectancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1423914934495s.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1423914934495s.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>money wasted on medical research to raise the life expectancy of 90+ year-old undeads by yet another few years: billions of $

>money spent on research to find a legit cure acne or balding: ~25 bucks/year lmao
>>
>>24107090
Im pretty sure the market for balding and acne is bigger than 90 year old undeads.
>>
>>24107108
Yeah and there's still no decent remedy for this shit. Fuck this gay earth, including all scientists.
>>
File: 14678980.jpg (27 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
14678980.jpg
27 KB, 300x295
>>24107090
>>24107108
>>24107182
Medical research should have fixed all kinds of ailments by now.
Some people don't benefit from it though.
Can you guess who?
>>
>>24107090
the real waste is the search for a "cure" for cancer

NEWSFLASH- cancer cant be cured, its genetic and you cant fucking cure something genetic. Why they havent started MASSIVE dumps of money into gene therapy is beyond me
>>
>money for breast cancer - 100 billion
>money for prostate cancer - 5 cents

Deal with it, OP, society doesn't give a fuck about men, we're disposable.
>>
>>24107090
Those are some juicy sources you got there op
>>
>>24107340
>money for breast cancer
Most of it doesn't even go towards research.
The owners of the charities just take it for themselves.
True for most charities though.
>>
>>24107362
Point is they still gather a lot of moneys from people. If you go around collecting money from prostate or testicular cancer people will at most make a joke about it.
>>
>>24107304
Doctors, pharmaceuticals, and really anything to do with medicine. Why do you think vaccines have dangerous amounts of aluminum and Mercury? To cripple you and make you live off the meds that the pharmaceuticals make for the rest of your life. It's all a fucking money scam. Anyone with a brain and the knowledge of what humans are capable of will understand this.
>>
>>24107334
Technically it can be cured, with shit like cannibis oil. But where's the profit in creating a cure when you can milk funds from charity and meds like chemo?
>>
>>24107090
Accutane literally does cure acne.
>>
>>24107620
Yeah and it gives you a shitton of other problems instead. Great """"""""""""cure""""""""""""", indeed.
>>
>>24107090
There's research for hair loss, it's just that it's so ridiculously complex to do something better than DHT suppression that nothing comes out.
>>
>>24107882
I'm hyped as fuck for PGD2 antagonists like setipiprant. hurry the fuck up with those clinical trials m8s
>>
>>24107090
I'm okay with that. I don't have acne, and I'll look good bald. I got mine desu senpai, so I'll take that longevity tech instead.
>>
>>24107587
Shutup you retarded stoner. Weed isn't some miracle treatment for everything. Meds based off it have been around for thirty years, its has very limited use. It's slowly being pushed right now because the medical industry and local governments sees dollar signs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.