[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else is a friendless virgin simply from never trying? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 0154.png (1 MB, 879x1199) Image search: [Google]
0154.png
1 MB, 879x1199
who else is a friendless virgin simply from never trying?

i spent my entire teenage years shut up in my room playing world of warcraft and watching anime
it's not that i didn't want to make friends and even have sex, it's just that i found most people to be boring and insufferable
>>
Yeah. Now I'm nearly 20 and I feel like I've wasted my whole life.
Funny thing is, if I had the chance to go back and do it all again I probably wouldn't change anything.
Most people really are boring and insufferable, myself included.
>>
Yep. Trying is useless if you're not Chad. Think about it, you're just raising some bitches confidence but never getting anything out of it. It's a scam and by trying you're just supporting the very society that shits on you. But not only that, the society that shits on you for things out of your control(manletism, looks, dick size, inteligence).
>>
>be me
>far far far from being chad
>tried
>tried hard
>be nice to people (turn 7 lethal)
>to no avail

It's useless, robots
>>
It doesn't get better and the ride never ends.
>>
I used to try.
>>
>>24107387
>Trying is useless if you're not Chad
I really wish this meme would end.
You do not have to be a Chad to get laid.
You really do sound bitter btw. It sounds like you tried once, got shot down and then you were too afraid to try again.

Most men get rejected like 70% of the time.
>>
>>24107434
Thanks for bumping my thread on /adv/.
>>
>>24106998
Me too I guess.

I went to high school . . .college too, and never noticed any girls interested in me either.
>>
I'm fairly sure I'm avoidant because I've had some positive female attention before but when I consider asking them out I can't really see myself pretending to enjoy their company
>>
>>24107450
Yeah the game is rigged for most men. I'm not gonna play it. Neither should anyone else. It's humiliating. You're accepting your inferior place in society. That's just what normies want.
>>
True. Spent all my teenage years playing COD and getting max prestiges and getting 99s on runescape and I'm just now realizing how stupid it's made me.

I have friends that are on standby for me to hangout with them but they're all retarded normies with jobs/money/gfs and they love shoving it my face so I just dropped them for now.

I mean I want a gf and friends but not if it's going to conflict with my daily habits of doing nothing all day
>>
>>24106998
>you will never be dominated by a pair of anime schoolgirls
>>
>>24107547
You're meant to show interest in the girls you fucking stupid nigger.
They don't come to you, you go to them.

>>24107556
It's not rigged, it's just difficult.
If a guy really wants to have sex or have a gf he needs to get used to rejection and have the ability to shrug it off as if it were nothing.
>>
>>24107584
How do I do this "going to them" thing you speak of?
>>
>>24107584
It's rigged because it's not as difficult for some people. Easy as that. Obviously normies want you to just "grow up" and "deal with it" which means playing a rigged game. It's exactly playing into their hand.
>>
>>24107387
Society doesn't even respect intelligence.

They do, however, respect the money and prestige that come with a medical or business degree.
>>
>>24107614
>bussiness degree

Cancer. Normie degree where people get shitton of money for being normies and thus having social skills.
>>
File: fiddy-men.jpg (40 KB, 414x600) Image search: [Google]
fiddy-men.jpg
40 KB, 414x600
>>24106998
>"Anywhere I damn well please. Now move it before I nail your tits to the wall."
>>
>>24107570
I cannot stress this enough: You must be 18 years or older to post here.
It would be great if you waited until you were over 21 actually.

>>24107601
Nightclubs (?)
Bars
Recreational group activities
College/University

But mostly just Tinder.

>>24107611
>Obviously normies want you to just "grow up" and "deal with it" which means playing a rigged game.
What the hell are you talking about?
Normies just go though life not giving a fuck and they're okay with having to adapt to harsh social circumstances.
They also genuinely believe that life is only good if you have a gf/bf.
What is this rigged game bullshit you're talkin about?

>>24107614
A business degree is worthless garbage.
>>
>>24107667
>What is this rigged game bullshit you're talkin about?
That someone doesn't have to work as hard due to things out of his control. Like for example being tall.
>>
>>24107649
Some stuff like accounting attracts a lot of robot-types.
>>
>>24107687
Yeah it sucks but that's just everything in life.
Some people are born rich AND stupid AND Jewish.
>>
>>24107667
>hurr durr cowadooty maymay!!11

I'm sure 90% of the fucks here grew up playing cod 3 & 4 and runescape. Fuck off you're not better than anyone here.
>>
>>24107667

>cold approaching strangers

Most people hook up through their established social circles. Get this PUA shit out of here.
>>
So are all the >tfw no gf fags failed normies or something more sinister, autistic spergs who believe they need gf to be normal for example?
This gf obsession seems a bit weird senpai desu. Always made me wonder if there is something else hiding underneath, causing it all.
>>
>>24107725
Yeah and I'm not gonna work hard because if you are not a Chad that means you are supporting the people who got luckier.
>>
File: nobodyhere.png (42 KB, 800x464) Image search: [Google]
nobodyhere.png
42 KB, 800x464
>>24107740
I am this
>>
>>24107667
>I cannot stress this enough: You must be 18 years or older to post here.
>It would be great if you waited until you were over 21 actually.

Anyone who was a teenager back when Runescape was a thing is definitely old enough to post here, and the first COD came out in 2003.
>>
you play world of warcraft you boring stupid cunt
>>
>>24106998
I feel the same way, I had gfs and lots of friends growing up, but even then I still felt alone...so I just ignored all of them.
>>
>>24107730
No it has nothing to do with CoD.
Your post, the things you said, just made it glaringly obvious that you're 15.

>>24107739
Scratch the College/University one cause you're absolutely right.
Women go to bars or nightclubs to be hit on. That's the whole point. Free drinks and the whatnot.
>>
>>24107812
This is bait.
I am flagging this as bait.
Nobody fall for it.
Nobody respond to it.
We can make America great again.
>>
>>24107821
>glaringly obvious

How? because I said I played call of duty and runescape when I was thirteen?

Are retarded are you? I turn 21 next month, by the way. Hopefully you've hanged yourself by then.
>>
>>24107821
>Women go to bars or nightclubs to be hit on

They do but robots baby steps are better done elsewhere. Like extending your social circle assuming you have one and doing recreational activities (like an orgy.. just kidding).
>>
>>24107831
What?! How is that bait? I honestly feel like shit now and regret it, but I wasn't a loner in 5th through 7th grade.
>>
>>24107854
>I turn 21 next month
Hey whatever you say kiddo.
I'm not here to pass judgment.

>>24107859
>(like an orgy.. just kidding).
...What kind of humor is this?
What site are you from?
Weirdo. You're scaring me anon. Like you're actually freaking me out bro.

>>24107896
I didn't mean to upset you.
It seems like you were having a giggle.
>>
Does it count if I get in the mood and try then lose all motivation and wallow in myself for a few months than back again?
>>
>>24107929
>Didn't mean to upset you

Not upset, just wondered how that was seen as bait.
>>
>Anime and WoW
sounds like you're boring and insufferable.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.