[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>say I'm 6 feet on OKC >I literally say "please,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>say I'm 6 feet on OKC
>I literally say "please, let me take you out on a date" to pic related
>it works
>show up and I'm way shorter than her
>she still fucks me because I'm lean and good looking and she knows that she's lucky to have me

I'm actually in a lot of pain now, 2bqhwy
>>
Well done anon, just hide the peanut butter
>>
>>24106982
its a shame the regret will be heavier than the weight of that hamplanet crushing your manlet body.
>>
I like it how she's pushing her arm in her waist to try to fool people there's no fat there. I can see it, planet.
>>
>>24107022
>crushing your manlet body
Is it even possible to have cowgirl sex with that woman?
>>
>>24107022
true poetry
>>
>>24107053
we did that, reverse cowgirl, sitting facing and sitting reverse, and standing with my back against the wall her pushing against the close opposite wall with her hands
>>
>>24107092
>her pushing against the close opposite wall with her hands
I bet it was close
>>
>>24107187
yeah it was like right when you walked into her room, just a few feet wide minicorridor
>>
>hypergamy is so powerful that nowadays even fat ugly landwhales wont settle for anything less than fit good looking chads
I hate this world so fucking much
>>
>>24107229
listen bro, I got her pregnant so why don't you go hit that up! you know she'll be looking for a guy, bro thats all you! and your son will have some killer genes, I'll visit him (and his mom ;)) of course
>>
>>24106999
Checked and keked, desu mi familia
>>
>>24107229
>fit good looking
I'm laughing so hard, l was a 6/10 and got lots of gfs in high school, like you just have to talk to girls, but since you retards don't have the guts to even talk to a girl, you end up alone.
>>
>fat
>No tits
Why God?
>>
>>24107713
nah her tits are huge, she just wears something underneath her shirt to compress her bulk

>select all the food
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.