[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women only read popular books, watch popular movies and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: a1439288628_10.jpg (141 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
a1439288628_10.jpg
141 KB, 720x720
Why do women only read popular books, watch popular movies and play popular video games?
>>
>>24106875
because women need a social aspect with everything
>>
>>24106875
As soon as women start developing tits, guys start going after women. Women end up gaining a social life at a young age and keeping one due to men always being interested and always being social with them. Because of that, women don't become as secluded as some guys; men are always involving them in activities, meaning women always have some form of way to be entertained meaning they are relatively passive when it comes to acquiring means of entertainment. Why dig through thousands of years of books to find the right one you want to read next when you can just read what everyone else is reading? Same goes for movies and video games.

Everything is a social activity to them. It's why you rarely see women alone at the movies unless they're old and devoid of friends or family.
>>
>>24106875
You already know the answer.
Because they're fucking cunts.
>>
>>24106875
Because you are a pretentious beta try hard.
>>
Why do people on 4chan pretend to be deep when they actually don't craft art themselves?

I'm asking because I'm guilty of this myself.
>>
>>24107081
>craft art

what does that have to do with being deep?
>>
it's less socially acceptable for females to deviate from the norm. females are less tolerant of other females being "different" than is the case among males. smash the patriarchy I guess
>>
>>24106875
>I am a unique connoisseur of culture because I like [mildly obscure band/show/movie]
>>
>>24107103
What does that not have to do with being deep?
>>
Women are parasites who need a host. This need extends to every aspect of their lives.
>>
>>24107074
Do try to contain your rage roastie, it is unbecoming of you.
>>
>>24107136
Well I don't see how crafting art would be a requirement for being deep. If you deep, you deep, regardless of whether or not you craft art.
>>
>>24107151
already an underrated post
>>
>>24107155
Maybe you are just pretentious then.

If we consider art as human intuitions that are bidded to linger for longer than they appear as associations, then not crafting art and being deep means that you are useless and have weird thoughts. It is only when you can actually reproduce the image you see before your inner eye that you become an artist or for that matter deep, as they call it today.
>>
>>24107240
>then not crafting art and being deep means that you are useless and have weird thoughts.

regardless of whether or not you think one is useless and have weird thoughts, one would still be deep.
>>
>>24107262
But how can deep be a natural state, that is exist without others ascribing you that state of being?
>>
>>24107081
I'm a composer and I still wonder about the low number of girls in music and the lack of taste of your average female normie, does that give my observations more weight?
>>
>>24107345
if there was no such thing as being deep what would people be describing with the word?
>>
I liked that MDE video
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.