[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the women on /r9k/ so angry and bitter? Why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1435548122452[1].jpg (6 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
1435548122452[1].jpg
6 KB, 199x250
Why are the women on /r9k/ so angry and bitter? Why can't you be nice like real life women?
>>
>>24106382
Kek. As if real women are nice.
>>
>Why can't you be nice like real life women?
>be nice like real life women
>real life women
>nice
>>
I am so nice though and delicate hearted
>>
>>24106433
Lol, maybe not to you. They are to me. /r9k/ girls are always angry, bitter, hateful, whiny. Its funny.
>>
File: 00.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
00.gif
306 KB, 600x450
>>24106508

You are right right, anon.
>>
>>24106441
I'm gonna need anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>24106865
Not that guy but both of my sister's are bitches.
They're only ever nice to me. They constantly talk shit about other people.
>>
>>24106956
Kek. Fuck, i meant to reply to the femanon, but you're lucky. I have three older sisters and they have always treated me like shit. Even my dad did... and hes the only person that I've ever actually loved.
>>
>>24107076
Your family sounds like a pack of rolaids.
Did you manage to get away from them?
>>
>>24107114
Unfortunately no, I still put up with their shit daily, and nothing helps anymore.
>>
Why is everyone on /r9k/ so angry and bitter?
>>
>>24106382
Because /r9k/ is actually Hell.
>>
>>24106382
>>24106508
That's because they're robots
You just described every single person on this board, dummy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.