[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us about your house robot. Where do you live & what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: autismhouse.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
autismhouse.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
Tell us about your house robot. Where do you live & what you get for the money?
>>
>>24106163
I'll start. I live in a small appartment with one bedroom one livingroom with kitchen counter and a small bathroom with barely enough room to sit on the toilet. I pay about 380<eurosign> a month
>>
I share an apartment single unit by my university with my daughter. It's one small bedroom, a closet, and a bathroom. There's a communal living room and kitchen which the personal units are connected, but we usually keep to ourselves and all the tenants usually lock our doors even when home. It's rather small for two people but can't beat the price at $350 a month.
>>
I live alone in a 2 bedroom house in New Zealand, about 10 minutes' walk from the beach.

There's a yard but it's in pretty poor condition with patchy grass and lots of weeds, I need to do something about that.
>>
>>24106451
wow sounds nice as fuck

i wish i had a yard/garden

do something about it anon it is literally great for your personal self and mood and general feel to work on a nice garden and make it nice
>>
>>24106163
I'm kind of bouncing around right now. I mostly live with my mom, but I hate it because she's a hoarder and the house is falling apart and smells like shit. So I try to sleep at my dad's house and a couple different friends places when I can. I actually just bought a piece of property that I'm going to build a small cabin on. It's getting ready to snow in the area, so I doubt I'll be able to build anything until Spring. My long term plan is to hook it up with solar panels, dig a well, and try to live off the grid as much as possible. Hopefully I'll have a comfy little cottage to call home one day.
>>
File: 1439603597738.jpg (40 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
1439603597738.jpg
40 KB, 600x479
>>24106163

2010 - 2013 (robot years)

>Tell us about your house robot
parents

>Where do you live
Shitty countryside

>what you get for the money
Neetbux
2014+ (non robot years)

>Tell us about your house robot
shitty little personal flat

>Where do you live
suburb/city

>what you get for the money
builder

You can do it, robots.
>>
>>24106163
With parents in cookie cutter home located in SoCal.

I wish they lived somewhere cooler, moister, mre country, and less expensive
>>
>>24106163
In a coldesac, but instead of the end being caged in by houses there's an exit/entry to a high school. I have to put up with a lot of noise from rowdy teens. I don't have it that bad though it's pretty comfy and the rent is cheap
>>
I rent a 1 bedroom apartment in a downtown high rise tower.

The view and lifestyle is really good, but you could get a 2 story house in the suburbs for what I pay in rent, honestly I can't really afford it but I love living here so much.

One of the best things about it is drinking coffee and eating croissants on the terrace in the morning while watching all the cars stuck in traffic below
>>
>>24106675

Or drinking a beer in the evening with my feet up on the railing while they're all sitting in 5pm traffic
>>
File: containr.jpg (372 KB, 1000x413) Image search: [Google]
containr.jpg
372 KB, 1000x413
Currently in the process of moving into a basement suite close to downtown with my bf of 5 days ! Have money from RESPs even though i dropped out of this semester ;_; It's about $550/
>>
>>24106675
man i would take a house in the country over my shitty flat anytime
>>
>>24106163
I am renting to own a 3 bedroom house with an acre of land and a lot of large oak trees, in a quiet neighborhood close to the city. My neighbor deals me weed. it's pretty nice for 500 a month, only thing I complain about is we have to use window units for A/C
>>
>>24106616
>coldesac
cul de sac*

Not being a dick, I just learned it the other day. I think it's stupid and french, but it's the only convenient term for it as of yet. Need to create a proper English word for it.
>>
>>24108241
goddamn im jealous

you pay 500 a month and get shit like that i pay 500 a month and barely have space left to put my things
>>
>>24108535
well, we do have a lot of wolf spiders. not much other bug problems but the fuckers strut around here being giant and superfast all the time. My girl is always flipping shit about the spiders, broke a few dishes and shit
>>
>>24108569
ok that does suck

are the dangerous poisenous? have you tried an exterminator?

we dont have any dangerous animals here, except maybe niggers, muslims and people who dont train their dogs
>>
>>24108590
naw they bite sometimes, but they are harmless. Just startling. Few black widows in the garage, but I bug bombed them. Way I see it, the wolf spiders are an impromptu exterminator army, so I leave them be. They are big though.

I got black people on both sides of me, but they are very nice, and an old hippie guy and a crazy cat lady and shit, but nobody bothers each other much. It's so quiet I can piss off my front porch at night and no one's ever out to see it.
>>
File: aXm5667xjU.jpg (77 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm5667xjU.jpg
77 KB, 650x650
I live in a dorm room with 4 other guys
rent is about $25 a month, utilities and internet included.

Poorfag student.
>>
Just bought a 2 bedroom semi. All for myself even though my mum is trying to get me to let my little brother live with me so he's out of her house.
>>
>>24108642
fuck me suddenly i dont care about my house not being big and having a garden fuck fucking black widows and biting spiders senpai
>>
>>24108670
black widows actually almost never bite humans, and bites almost never kill healthy adults. I could get a bug guy but I just don't care enough. If I get roaches, THEN I'll do something.
>>
>>24108698
fuck me i would burn down my fucking house if i would fine a big ass spider
>>
>>24108708
you should learn more about spiders. I used to be terrified of them. then I began reading up on them and I feel much more comfortable around them. I admit a lot of the fear was not knowing which ones were dangerous or not.

did you know they use their own "blood" (it's not blood, but some other thing I forgot the name of) as a sort of hydraulic system instead of muscles? it's part of the reason for their strength.
>>
>>24108708
No you really would not
>>
File: angryspider.jpg (173 KB, 704x672) Image search: [Google]
angryspider.jpg
173 KB, 704x672
>>24108754
nice try spider

>>24108759
maybe grill it a little
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.