[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You younguns don't know the real dimensions despair can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: BvGb7PmCcAEEuEx.jpg (26 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
BvGb7PmCcAEEuEx.jpg
26 KB, 500x376
You younguns don't know the real dimensions despair can have.
> 30 years old
> balding
> dumped by my only gf a year ago
> live with parent
> work at home

You fresh faces have yet to experience so many things. Sex, love, living on your own, being nervous and excited about life. I feel ruined, washed-up, destined to be alone.
I don't even want a femdom relationship anymore. I just want to know someone that understands.
>>
I hear ya bruh. it's all over for me as well.
>>
>>24106048
Oh boo fucking hoo you old fart.
I'm 19 years old and I've already wasted my entire life.
>>
I'm 18 with no absolutely no experience in life so there's no advice I can give you and no inspirational bs i can tell you but i truly do hope things get better for you.
>>
>>24106048
I'm 27 and will be you in 3 years (except probably still a virgin).

>already slowly receding hairline
>never had a gf
>pretty muchs live with parents
>no friends
>no job
>>
>>24106193
Underrated reply because of the reference. I like you Anon.
>>
File: 1396625343468.jpg (75 KB, 456x640) Image search: [Google]
1396625343468.jpg
75 KB, 456x640
>>24106048

> 30 years old
> balding
check
> dumped by my only gf a year ago
wizard, no physical contact with others beyond a handshake
> live with parent
check
> work at home
check

Get on my level wakai op-san
>>
Try it at 40.
>>
>>24106048
I'm 22 and balding, with no connections to the outside world due to consistent rejection even with proper grooming and healthy practices. I can't even make friends at a community college outside of classes and I still wrestle with feelings regarding misanthropy. Those are the least of my concerns.

The only thing I'm alive for is seeing how it all turns out before I visit that great black veil of death nobody knows about.
>>
>>24106048
>28
>khhv
>earned worthless BA degree 4 years ago
>pretty much havent done anything since
>can't find any decent work
>currently have near min wage part time kids job
>getting some wrinkles and dark spots under my eyes
>no career in sight
>feel like Ill probably never have a career and be poor the rest of my life, and that scares me MUCH more than dying a virgin
>havent gone on any sort of vacation since I was a kid.
>>
>>24107900
Nobody makes good friends at community college.
>>
>>24106048

>30 this month
>balding since I was 14
>live with parents
>work.. Hahahahahahahahaha.
>kissless virgin haven't left the house in 10 years.
>Mistaken for people who are hated by the west, and as a result hated by everyone.
>extremely overweight my entire life
>friendless since I was 13
>plenty of physical things that add to the list
>can't even drink alcohol because feel physical signs of inching towards pancreatitis each time I try.. Even with as much as 1 beer.

Could go on, but this is pointless.
>>
>>24107921
Oh yeah? Where do all the good friends come from then? Because if it's from childhood that's already long gone.
>>
>>24107985
If you are a 20 something, then university or military or possibly your work (if a professional or skilled blue collar environment)
>>
>26
>only had one fuck buddy for a couple months
>extreme anxiety and coldness make it unlikely I will find another in the foreseeable future
>live at home
>never been employed, ever
>desire a certain drug I can no longer acquire more than I ever did sex
>1 year on and the craving hasn't abated and never will

I'm right behind you. homie.
>>
>>24108002
I don't got any of those.
Although, I guess it's fine. The only people really shitting on me over it are my folks. I have a distaste for most people anyway, and I just want them to get off my back over it.
>>
File: agirifake3.jpg (36 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
agirifake3.jpg
36 KB, 405x431
>>24106048

>has had a gf
>has a job
>waaaahhhhhh

Lol. Fucking not even trying, get out.
>>
File: happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg (28 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg
28 KB, 640x435
>29 years old
>never had a real job
>pristine hairline
>can grow a full beard
>college diploma and university degree
>no debt
>50k in the bank
>live with my dad who will never kick me out
>no pressure to get a job
>buy every single Humble Bundle every week
>>
>>24106048
>I just want to know somebody understands I'm never going to date a girl unless she was unwillingly a virgin until her early 20's. Otherwise the woman will.never understand me
>>
>>24108753
these stories always seem fake to me. why is a content person wasting away the hours in a den of misery?
>>
>35
>one LTR for ~8 years died in my arms in 2006
>slow decent into alcoholism
>get DUI lose license and car (totaled)
>life has been pretty much shit since then
>honestly cannot the last time i was 'happy' without drugs or alcohol
>all i can think about are those 8 years when i was happy and felt like i had a future
>prob going to an hero before 36th birthday it's just not worth it anymore
>>
>>24106048
>i'm an older loser than all you young losers so listen to me
lol, no thanks
>>
>>24108847
'den of misery'

sounds a bit subjective to me. i mean maybe he enjoys playing video games in teh comfort of his own home how is this misery?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.