[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women and normals really come to this board? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1446754163916.jpg (18 KB, 395x385) Image search: [Google]
1446754163916.jpg
18 KB, 395x385
Why do women and normals really come to this board? What's their master plan?
>>
File: frog laugh.jpg (7 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
frog laugh.jpg
7 KB, 250x237
cause of you, senpai
>>
>>24105877
>there are women on this board :^)
>>
File: 1443995714153.jpg (40 KB, 345x493) Image search: [Google]
1443995714153.jpg
40 KB, 345x493
Go away dumb frogs, no one wants you here. This is sovereign Normaland territory now.
>>
>normals and women
>master plan
>>
>>24105980
There are though. It has been proven time and time again. I'm just wondering what sort of appeal they could possibly see here.
>>
>>24105877
>Normalfag hears about arcanine through twitter or some shit
>posts dumb newfaggotry shit
>Gets bored and leaves
>two more replace the first one
>cycle and repeat
>>
As usual, they want to torment us, bully us, assert their superiority. I fucking hate normies.
>>
File: CF3vp9vW0AAWF88.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CF3vp9vW0AAWF88.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>24105993
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESISTANCE
>>
>plan

There is no plan. We just come here to laugh at you.
>>
File: 1442513548114.png (578 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442513548114.png
578 KB, 900x900
>>24105993
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEMOVE NORMALFAGS
>>
>>24107255
The appeal is that it's easier to attention whore in places that get less attention

fucking normalfags
>>
I assume they're here for the 'culture', probably the same reason many of us came here. A lot of younger women might also see themselves as sortof 'counselors' (a lot of free online counselling help is just 16 year old girls), and some see themselves as defenders of feminism, which they believe in.
>>
>>24105877

Do a google search for /r9k/.

>"/r9k/ - ROBOT9001" is a board for hanging out and posting greentext stories.

Doesn't say a damn thing about being a manlet, creepy, or obese. If I want to come here and talk with others about my vacations, my job, or my girlfriend I'll do just that.
>>
>>24108145
Seriously, get out.
>>
>>24108145
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING NORMIE SCUM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: squint.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
squint.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>24108145
Get out of here you normi scum
>>
>>24108835
>>24108850
>>24108921

You three get out. Seriously, get out and find a hobby and try to develop into a person who can interact with people in real life. I've done plenty of that this week, and now I'm enjoying a lazy day of 4chan and chill before going back to work on Tuesday.
>>
>>24109037
Haha, he's a wagekek. Well, enjoy your day off wagekek.
>>
Women always try to infest spaces with lots of males and not many women. Just look at bitches taking CS/engineering classes. Big fish in a small pond mentality.
>>
>>24109055

I work ten days a month and pull in $60k a year. I also love my job, it's more fun than work.

I could understand you mocking me if I flipped burgers but I'm one of the many who have figured out how to be happy in life :^)
>>
>>24109157
>figured out

You didn't figure out anything. That's just just-world fallacy talking. You got lucky, that's about it.
>>
>>24105877
I come here to laugh at the manchild stories because they're probably true.

Also the edgy angst versus actual psychological issues is a fun one to sift through.
>>
>>24109171

Sounds like the words of a man who hasn't put in any effort into bettering his social life or career and wants to blame the world instead of taking personal responsibility :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>24108145
Another day another dick for your girlfriend, eh wageslave?
>>
>>24109241
And your post sounds like the words of a normie :^)

You did well though, you threw in the usual assumption about never trying, since that's what normies always do. It's also another part of the just-world fallacy. See admitting there are people who try and still fail is unacceptable to normies, because to you that's just not how it works.

Also that bit about blaming the world and personal responsibility. Well done. That's pretty much what a real normie would have said.
>>
Females are the worst
>hi guys femanon here! :3 im a grill btw. Just making sure you know I am a woman.
>[uses a meme incorrectly]
>haha im just like you! reee, I hate normies too! XD
>>
>>24107255
>It has been proven time and time again.

Proof?
>>
Tbh senpai I came to r9k like 7 years ago and i thought it was straight weeb shit and never posted. Left for real life until this year when I discovered your meme's
>>
>>24109305
>[uses a meme incorrectly]
I'd tolerate female presence here if they knew how to use their memes desu, incorrect meme usage disrupts the flow of conversation and is unforgivable

>>24109308
lurk more newfriend
>>
>>24105877
>mfw i'm a normie
coming here is like staring at the gorrilas in the zoo
>>
>>24109292

>admitting there are people who try and still fail is unacceptable to normies

I've failed many many times, but I kept a strong will and continued to try. Giving up and quitting is what we see as unacceptable. Keep trying to better yourself, anon!
>>
>>24109405
Yeah I'm sure that's what you would like. Whenever someone keeps trying they keep supporting society, they don't drop out, they just work hard but don't get anything back in return while trying. That's the state normies would like everyone in. To keep working, keep trying but never getting any fruit. Fuck you normie, I'm not supporting your lifestyle. And in case you are not a normie, neither should you, you're just getting wanked.
>>
>>24109487

Hey if you're happy living on $750 a month of gubment money that's your business. Just trying to help you up. Once you start really living life you see how the NEET life would be hell to go to.

Check out Plato's Allegory of the Cave. You don't know what you're missing until you're here!
>>
>>24109546
It doesn't matter what I'm missing on. I'm just not going to server normies. Not after everything they've done to me(us). No one rational would ever strive to work for them.
>>
>>24109037
yet you have to come here to brag to make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>24109592

I come here because I like reading and posting. The topics are diverse and there are plenty of people like me here :)

Come to the Frogs and Feels Tavern sometime, you'll see that there's a lot more to this board than wallowing.

>>24109556

You don't have to "serve" normies in order to live a successful life. Personally I do, as I work in public service, but it's not required for anyone.
>>
>>24109654
It is. Maybe with the exception of being self-employed and starting your own bussiness, but then you are still paying taxes to fund staceys pack of niglets.

If you are a normal employee guess who you're working for? That's right, a Chad!

If you participate in society you are working for normies. You are right where they want you.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.