[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at the close and loving embrace she gives him https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screen Shot 1.png (346 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 1.png
346 KB, 640x480
Look at the close and loving embrace she gives him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDLBs_CTFCA

What are the chances they are going to have sex if they already haven't?
>>
>>24105556
OP, please tell me why I gibs a fuck aout some nogger and a white woman with an illness and a black fetish?
>>
Who fucking cares you cunt
>>
>>24105576
They are the stars of Star Wars. They are going to influence millions of kids. Niggers are going to grow up thinking that white girls want their BBC, and white girls are going to follow their role model and become slave to the BBC.
>>
>>24105612
You'll notice that most non black women of all races are repulsed by the Negroid species.
>>
>>24105576
>>24105612
>>24105677
Why can't you people just pass away.
>>
>>24105556
I dont sense any of that from the pic. It looks like a typical modeling pose.
>>
>>24105556
They're actors so they were probably giggling about it but still managed to trike a convincing pose because that's their job.

>>>24105612
>Implying the movie will be good
>>
>>24105830
an hero, you fucking neek
>>
>>24105926
It will be like the superhero movies I think. So it will be shit, but people will like it.
>>
>>24106120
No ones even talking about it. In fact, it's just 4chan that's promoting it
>>
File: mfwbreakingitbadm8.png (164 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mfwbreakingitbadm8.png
164 KB, 500x281
>"Daisy's most overused word is delicious."
>"Johns most overused word is Bleeeuuughhh."
Oh boy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.