[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Android
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (14 KB, 135x302) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 135x302
>be 6 foot 3
>be physically attractive
>be fit
>be wealthy
>be smart
>7 inch penis

But

>Tfw no gf

It is all for nothing. Literally I would be the perfect boyfriend (except probably my personality) and everything about me is going to be wasted, only to be enjoyed by myself.

It fucking sucks. Just drank 20 natural light tonight, ask me anything.
>>
>>24105539
chat why are you here to make us feel bad
>>
You sound way too narcissistic to be likeable. Try being less of a douche and maybe girls will like you.
>>
elliot rogers was cute and rich too, his end basically proved that nothing makes up for being a robot.
>>
>>24105563
I am not trying to make you feel bad my friend

But I am definitely a robot. I can feel my souls crying Jesus Christ fuck

>>24105579
I have been called a narcissistic douchebag but I think I subconsciously do it to make up for my low self esteem

>>24105595
Nothing can. A robot is a robot and nothing will ever change that
>>
Similar situation, tall, mildly fit, generally accepted as attractive, quote from a friend: "I'm surprised you don't have girls hanging on you all the time"
but still a virgin with no gf
what do?
>>
>>24105539
You sound entitled. This might be your problem. Check yourself homie.
>>
>>24105698
looks like there are only two kinds of robots, narcissistic guys and guys with super low self esteem that hate themselves

wasnt really aware the first kind could be a robot but good on you for acknowledging it, im not trying to talk down to you so keep it up, im doing my best as well :C
>>
>>24105539
Realize girls don't want the focus of your attention to be on you like the narcissistic cunt you are and try to empathize with people (not just those you want to shlong). I'm able to at least partially care about folks and shut the fuck up. Even if I don't particularly wish to interact, I'm still polite and shit.

Go volunteer, if they ask why, tell them you want to get some perspective on the world or something. Salvation Army can have you organizing food boxes in no time.

Get humble, anon.
>>
>>24105869
>>24105739
>>24105719
I am confused

One second robots tell me girls want to be treated like shit and not cared about

The next I'm told girls want me to be kind to them

What the fuck?? Which is it??
>>
how wealthy are you?
>>
post pics of yourself?
>>
post email? you seem cool.
>>
>>24106052
700k a year wealthy

>>24106067
I'd rather not

>>24106091
What's the motive behind this
>>
>>24106150
What the fuck how do you make money?
>>
>>24106150
If you've had sex
If you have friends
If you think Nutella tastes good

You're a fucking normalfag.
>>
>>24106165
My company

>>24106210
I've had sex
No friends... None that actually care about me that is

Hate Nutella tho

>had to select chicken nuggets for captcha.
>>
>>24106349
Did you start the company? Or did you get it from mommy and daddy?
>>
>>24105539
This is me. Except for
>Asian
>5.5 inch penis
>Kinda wealthy but not 700k wealthy

I just ended up going to all boys schools during my teen, before getting into army then to university.
When i came out, i had not talked to any girls except my mom for almost 10 years.

I could chat up any guy (nerd, bro, old man, teen etc) and be bros within a minute of talking. But the moment there is a girl, i lose my charisma in an instant. It's like fucking kryptonite.

Doesnt help when my close friends go "Dude just act like how you act around us, just be yourself".
>>
>"girls don't give a fuck about your personality as long as you have a big dick and a pretty face!"
>"if you aren't rich then you'll never make a girl happy"
and /r9k/ is wrong once again, turns out a great personality is what women are looking for
it's almost like hanging out with someone who's a piece of shit isn't worth the lay and some side-cash
can you believe it
>>
>>24107169
Well, your penis length and wealth don't really matter since literally nobody wants to date an asian guy. The only way you could make a woman happy is by doing her math homework or watching her mulato child while she visits her daddy.
>>
>>24107252
Im not actually from US. Im from Singapore
>>
>>24105539

Kill yourself? No, really, just fucking die. Why do you fucking losers keep posting on this board. As if normieshit, tumblr and whatever the fuck else social media cancer out there wasn't enough. Hell, you even took /b/. Why are you here? Just fucking slit your wrists and die you sack of shit.
>>
File: 1393882545959.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1393882545959.gif
1 MB, 360x240
>>24107279
hurr im a fucking returdddddddd
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.