[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you somehow got a gf and found out she was sterile, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1300x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1300x880
If you somehow got a gf and found out she was sterile, would you dump her?
>>
No, we would adopt a cute black kid together
>>
>>24105503
I'd see through her tricks and bail. I'm not about to become someone's meal ticket that easily.
>>
No, I don't want kids so that would be kind of ideal.
>>
maybe not at first, but probably would eventually. certainly once I'm financially and emotionally stable enough to have kids
>>
Current and only gf is sterile. Luckily for us at least, her sister is a lesbian and said if we ever want to have kids, she'll help out.
>>
>>24105564
So you'll get to have a threesum with your gf and her lesbian sister? That's pretty baller, meng.
>>
File: 1445885782326.gif (971 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1445885782326.gif
971 KB, 500x490
>>24105555
Amazing quads
>>
File: 1440189194769.png (779 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1440189194769.png
779 KB, 1024x768
Does that mean infinite unprotected sex without any risk of pregnancy? Why doesn't everyone want a sterile gf?
>>
>>24105831
Probably not a threesome, no. Though I suppose it's not impossible.
>>
>>24105555
those are some sweet quads m8
>>
>>24105936
Oh, so you might just fuck the lesbian sister? How's she supposed to get aroused?
>>
>>24105503
Probably, though I might consider it if she said it would be okay for another gril to have my bab but then I hold worry for a woman's desire to kek herself like that so probably not.
>>
>>24106059
Not sure if even that. We talked about using a clinic but she said to just save the trouble and money, and for me to knock her up the normal way, and we just pay for the medical expenses. That was only spoken though so no guarantee in the future. However she did say she could suck it up and go through with the sex if it meant being pregnant and having a baby, which she's always wanted. Gf said she'd be fine with it and later admitted to me in secret that she thought it sounded really hot.

We never thought of a threesome though but even if she's gay I don't think she'd be into that with her sister.
>>
>>24105503
>wanting to spend years raising kids who will most likely be ungrateful shits

inb4 /pol/ shitposting
>>
>>24105925
This

What the fuck are you guys talking about? You get to rawdog her every time with no repercussions
>>
>>24105503
Nah. I am currently 60/40 in favour of antinatalism, so it suits me fine
>>
>>24105503
Only if by sterile that means she can't even be a surrogate. If she can't get pregnant in any way I'm out. I have a pregnancy fetish ffs.
>>
>>24106126
...are you guys dumb or is this some sort of creepy fantasy? You know you can just jack off into a cup and she can use a pipette to place it on her cervix?
>>
File: 810.jpg (30 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
810.jpg
30 KB, 500x363
>>24105555
>54m50n
>5555

it was prophesized
>>
>>24106203
Her sister was mostly joking when she said it, gf was the one who was open to the idea. Probably if and when the time comes, as you said it'll be done with an easier way than sex. Can't say for sure though, if they plan or want something different. I'm just going off what has been shortly talked about with not much seriousness a few times before.
>>
No that would be literal perfection
>cute gf you get to spend the rest of your life with
>no little shits causing divorces
>pristine vagoo since no kids
>>
>>24105503

I usually remove the spines before eating san pedro. This bitch be dumb
>>
>>24105503
I wouldnt dump a girl just because she is sterile. I dont plan on having kids anyway
>>
>>24105503
WHAT?!

YOU GET TO CUM INSIDE EVERY TIME YOU WANT WITHOUT GETTING PREGNANT

HOW ISN'T THAT PURE WIN?
>>
>>24105503
>If you somehow got a gf and found out she was sterile, would you dump her?

I want children, so probably. She'll have to find a beta faggot who doesn't want offspring.
>>
>>24105503
Of course.
Sterile people are useless people.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.