[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Iiiiiiiiiit's MOMMYTIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 23c2a99e.png (116 KB, 335x318) Image search: [Google]
23c2a99e.png
116 KB, 335x318
> Iiiiiiiiiit's MOMMYTIME
>>
>>24105171

no
no its not
>>
File: tumblr_nxb8j6WOYl1rp8y35o1_540.png (280 KB, 540x756) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxb8j6WOYl1rp8y35o1_540.png
280 KB, 540x756
i wish i had a mommy dom to take care of me and cuddle me and give me cummies and call me squishy

why is life so cruel
>>
File: 1393923995832.jpg (350 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1393923995832.jpg
350 KB, 500x706
>tfw no mommy Rinko gf
>>
this fetish has an even lower chance of being fulfilled than super freaky stuff like scat or vore, because sexually dominant women are so rare they almost don't exist.

there are a lot of women who will do femdom to please their partner, or for money, but the number who do it purely because they want to, because it turns them on, is absolutely tiny.
>>
File: ör.jpg (37 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
ör.jpg
37 KB, 700x525
>>24105302
>give me cummies
wtf?
>>
>>24105367
>he doesn't drink his gfs dick milk straight from the tap
how do you even live
>>
File: tumblr_nwyfqfET1o1shr96eo1_540.gif (625 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwyfqfET1o1shr96eo1_540.gif
625 KB, 512x384
>>24105348
I actually dated a girl who was into mommy stuff, she was the one who started it too. I wouldn't consider it femdom, maybe gentle femdom is a better word.

But yeah it's pretty rare, however if you're a girl, finding a lesbian who is into mommy dom is INCREDIBLY easy. So when you're a switch you win
>>
>tfw you cannot into life and you need someone to take care of you
I am a failed person. I need someone to love me. I fear that I can only take more than I can give and that I am not worthy of love. Why would anyone love a wretch like me?
>>
>>24105348
Not to mention that many of us are in the closet and don't know how to out themselves. Sub guys can get so, so very thirsty, a girl really doesn't want to bring that side out in someone they're dating. There is no natural way to let it come out as you're getting to know someone.

The kink scene is not a place where you'd ever want to look for a life partner. It's just not what the people there are looking for.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2 MB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2 MB, 500x341
I wish I had a mommy dome to bully me only to switch and overpower her - brutally fucking her and making her my bitch.
>>
>>24105582
be my mommy gf now
>>
>>24105493
They wouldn't. You need to change your attitude first. Fortunately it is not hard.
>>
File: 1434905333338.jpg (24 KB, 350x461) Image search: [Google]
1434905333338.jpg
24 KB, 350x461
>>24105380
yes gf's dick i understood but mommys vulva?
>>
>>24105619
No, I don't need to change my attitude. I need to change myself. I've been trying for my entire adult life, which is to say over a decade. Despite my best efforts I am not able to alter my personality and its fundamental features.
>>
>>24105728
Sorry but you're wrong. Attitude is paramount. You absolutely have to change your attitude. You can get away with not changing yourself, as long as you change your attitude.

You seem to think you're only allowed to value yourself if you've first earned it somehow, but you can find tons of people on this board and /fit/ who have made huge changes to what they do day to day, to their appearance, to their external circumstances and so on. But they still feel every bit as worthless. What you really need to change are your beliefs, and changing external things is not the best or most efficient way to change those.
>>
>>24105403
>however if you're a girl, finding a lesbian who is into mommy dom is INCREDIBLY easy
this is true, I've seen it, and is almost enough to make seriously think about pursuing trannyism, but I know it wouldn't work for me.
>>
>>24105809
I've changed my attitude. I've buried these feelings. I've done my damnedest just to be someone independent and functional. It hasn't helped. So shove your stupid normie advice right up your ass.
>>
>>24105826
as a transgirl who only dates cisgirls i can confirm

ive had like 4 'daughters'
>>
>>24105853
Kill yourself disgusting faggot
>>>/trash/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>24105837
Burying your negative emotions isn't the same as changing your attitude. Denying your emotions is a great way to ensure they stick around and come back to bite you in the ass.

You need to change the beliefs that cause the emotions. Bit by bit, over time, through repetition. That is what works. You can't cheat or cut corners or get ahead of yourself. You can't lie about making progress.
>>
>>24105880
Yeah, except that doesn't work when those beliefs are literally a part of your personality. They are subconscious and can't be changed. You don't know anything about personality disorders. I have no conscious negative self-beliefs at this point, believe it or don't. And what I had buried was an intense desire for dependency, not any negative emotion.
>>
>>24105880
You're not helping i think he has suffered enough from you people.
>>
>tfw bf calls me mommy
>tfw no diaper mommy
Last time, I swear.
>>
>>24105946
You're trying to disprove years of evidence-based well documented clinical practice from I TRIED REALLY HARD AND IT DIDN'T WORK. Stop. Go see a therapist or read a CBT book.
>>
>>24106266
Fuck off and go away
>>
>>24106266
>I TRIED REALLY HARD AND IT DIDN'T WORK
can't please women at all even when we try hard for them. Sex bots please come soon i need real love and sex.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.