[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok robots, who is /fit/ here? You can be a social retard but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1442219664207.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1442219664207.gif
2 MB, 300x225
Ok robots, who is /fit/ here? You can be a social retard but you have to stay fit for your health.
>>
>>24105046
ive been eating healthy and drinking healthy and lifting for the past 8 months but i see almost 0 improvement

when i go to /fit/ they all yell at me to read the sticky which i have already done multiple times but i need personal help and advice

idk what im doing wrong, i even eat protein shake and creatine with it too but i dont get improvements and i dont lose bellyfat
>>
>>24105068
What are your goals bro?
>>
>>24105095
what everybody who goes to fitness his goal is
>>
>>24105107
lose bellyfat
get bigger muscle
be stronger
improve in general
more confidents
more healthy
better shape

etc

its not like fucking goals vary its all the same for everyone
>>
>>24105122
I have different goals.

But, what is your workout routine like. How many times a week do you lift and do cardo?
>>
>>24105122
u have totally 100 percent wrong goals
>>
>>24105144
Mo, We, Fr i go to gym and the other days i go running

i mainly train everything in the gym except for legs they dont have priority since my legs are already pretty big

>>24105152
what other goals are there?
>>
>>24105187
Seems like you're doing enough. You should separate your gym days into muscle groups and do 3-4 different exercise per muscle. I don't believe you don't see any improvements. It could come down to inadequate nutrition in your meal or you're not working out hard enough. You should def feel stronger after week one. Also, another plus I've started going to the gym with my friend and I think it is helping a lot. He txt me every morning saying "Go to the gym fatass". I'm still fat, at least I'm strong though
>>
>>24105068
My best tips:
>Look up intermittent fasting, pick a protocol and stick to it
>drink only water, black coffee, and tea. Do not drink any calories
>eat carbs when you have earned them through exercise, and then only proportionate to the amount you did
>get adequate protein, no need to overdo it
>dont be scared of fats, look up thr best kinds to eat
>cut out sugar unless it comes naturalky in the form of a vegetable or fruit (fruit should be limited
2bh)
>lift 4 times a week, heavy compound lifts
>plenty of cardio, 5-6 days. Walk, cycle, run, swim, play sport.
>find any excuse to move
>be cold occasionally

Cant think of anything else atm. These are really all just tips to take a chunk out of your caloric intake for the day.

Good luck breh
>>
File: 1445323156071.jpg (33 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1445323156071.jpg
33 KB, 555x555
>>24105046
yeah anon, for about 2 years now

Exercise
>5x5 M/W/F mornings
>cycle or row T/T mornings
>try and cycle Sat and or Sun

don't care too much about size, just like seeing my lifts go up. cycling is fun so i try and do it on the weekends as well, friend left his rowing machine when he moved, so i used that when the weather is bad

Food
>post lift shake
>omelette w/ stuff added
>multivitamin
>black coffee
>grilled chicken, brown rice, veggies lunch
>fruit
>meat/fish, veggies, salad

pretty basic diet, kind of watch my macros but don't care that much. I don't have an oven so i grill my meat/fish and steam the veggies, add various dry rubs/marinades to meat/fish and random sauces to veggies. it's all pretty cheap as well, spend so much less on food these days now that i don't do fast food more than a few times a month.

still drinking way too much booze
>>
>>24105244
i dont have trouble with going to the gym i never skip a day

and i have improved food even more

maybe i just dont notice it but nobody told me anything yet or asked me if i lift

and i have heard that hit is not good you should do full body

which servers my perpose more since im an autist and i do the same routine everytime anyway

>>24105245
its pretty much what ive been doing
>>
I used to be fat and am becoming full skeleton mode.
>down from 220lb to 144lb
>still losing weight
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.