[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do women have herd mentality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1442867140476.png (161 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1442867140476.png
161 KB, 600x900
do women have herd mentality?
>>
i'm afraid of doing this technique
>>
I think I just did it. Not sure what it is supposed to do.
>>
so this is some weird troll

wow lmao you got me it's nothing
>>
Just did this with my friend and now my dick feels really weird
>>
Is this supposed to give me arthritis or something?
>>
don't do the hand thing, it turned me gay
>>
>>24104512
you're not clenching hard enough

it's suppose to send endorphine bubbles to your brain and make you relaxed af
>>
>>24104574
just feels like I've been clenching and squeezing my hand is this supposed to hurt me?

either way you got me good
>>
Fuck you op I'm on my way to the hospital I dislocated some shit in my hand fuck it hurts and I had to wake up mum
>>
>>24104453
fuck
why did i do that

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY TEACH US THIS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
>>
>>24104453

What does that even do?

Also, women have more of a tendency towards gorupthink, identity politics and emotional decision making, which is why the west has went more left wing sime we started letting the weak sex vote.
>>
I'm typing with my nose now thanks op
>>
Thanks OP my dick extended into space.
>>
Crates an air bubble in your bloodstream which can kill you when it reaches your heart/brain. For realz, don't try!!!
>>
>>24104745
because eastern esotericism is le useless :^)
and people still think chakras are bullshit
>>
>>24105041

what does it do senpai?
>>
>>24105053
chakras? you just feel them, everyone is capable of feeling them if you focus on the spots they are in

what you want to do with them is a different question and depends if you believe in how they are described really, at the simplest level you can end up with more energy for everyday shit if you stimulate them enough and get rid of depression with meditation, all of this has been studied
>>
>>24104574
>endorphine bubbles

please don't embarrass me.
>>
>>24105102
keep going family
>>
>>24105120
you're going to have to be more specific about what you want to know or I'm going to stray into full /x/ territory
>>
>>24104710
howd you type
>>
>>24105102

i meant to ask about the pic in the OP familly
>>
All this did is make my hand sort of sore
What is this supposed to do?
>>
File: 1442122293353.jpg (11 KB, 331x363) Image search: [Google]
1442122293353.jpg
11 KB, 331x363
i hate these things desu senpai, baka if you actually try it, you could seriously hurt yourself
>>
File: Reflexology_HandsFeet.jpg (402 KB, 1600x1045) Image search: [Google]
Reflexology_HandsFeet.jpg
402 KB, 1600x1045
>>24105300
that's more about reflexology, hands are tricky since chinese talk about them too in context of nervous system and then you mix in chakras as well - I don't actually know all that much about them other than if you stimulate those certain areas in your hand they trigger your endocrine system in certain ways
>>
File: jesös crist.png (16 KB, 125x199) Image search: [Google]
jesös crist.png
16 KB, 125x199
>>24104453
>>24105307

my hands feels so good wtf O.o
>>
>>24104899
SPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEREEEEE
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.