[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so im drunk for the first time. i figured if my life is so shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1442033056253.jpg (97 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1442033056253.jpg
97 KB, 750x750
so im drunk for the first time. i figured if my life is so shitty and lonely i may as well so what all the fuss is about. so i bought my own case of beer. and i dont know. i dont feel that great. a little disoriented. like im tired but my head kinda hurts. i dont really feel thta sense of euphoria i expected. i feel like im going to die.
>>
>>24104181
Drunk bro, go make some friends and drink with them. Or, better yet, don't drink at all and make friends.
>>
>>24104243

but im not even drunk. just stupid. i still feel normal just shittier than normal.
>>
>>24104262
Then don't drink alone, that is rule #1 of drinking

Stop feeling bad about yourself if you do so while sober, make some friends go to the gym study philosophy find a hobby whatever I just don't want to see another robot on the verge of suicide/school shooting
>>
>>24104181
drink a glass of water, then drink one before you go to bed

you'll thank me tomorrow

also if beer makes you feel like you're going to die never ever ever do any sort of drug ever.
>>
>>24104344

why am i depressed. i only had like 5 beers.

i thhought it was supposed to make you super giggly and , well, euphoric

wheres this good feeling i was promised...do i have to drink more for that? right now i just have a really low mood, a bad headache and a paranoid mindset. im sorry.
>>
>>24104181
being drunk can give you a variety of mindsets, "euphoria" is rarely one of them.

if you're depressed and sad and you drink by yourself, you'll probably have a bad time. drink with some buddies, watch terrible movies, or play mario kart or something.
>>
>>24104404
don't be sorry, your experience is perfectly valid. lots of things can make you super morose when drunk, including being in a depressive mindset, being tired, angry, etc. give it a few more goes but do it with friends.
>>
>>24104404
>wheres this good feeling i was promised...do i have to drink more for that?

No, you have to drink with friends.
>>
>>24104181
Anything past tipsy and I feel like I'm going to die too, friend. Just keep going until you pass out. Or try to fall asleep. It will end the suffering faster.
>>
Here's what drinking does: it amplifies the feels you have when you started drinking. If you start drinking when you're happy and celebrated, you'll get more happy. If you start drinking when you're sad, you'll get more sad.
>>
>>24104516
Alcohol is a depressant. It can numb your feelings and make you feel happy with the right amount. But 5 beers and no tolerance sounds like you drank too much. When I over drink my emotional issues sometimes get to me for no reason at all and I can become pretty agitated.

Point is next time use moderation. Don't force it down. It takes some time to figure out what a good level is for you. Drink some water and go to sleep. You'll be fine but you might be a little hung over..also go eat something...
>>
Drunkness really enhances social scenarios. If you're not used to being drunk, doing it solo will probably be weird as hell or a total flop. Personally, I love being drunk. I like the taste of alcohol, the feeling of intoxication, the numbness that comes with the late hours of the night, the silencing of the non-stop over-thinking that goes on in my head. Learn what you enjoy drunk if you want to drink alone. I like music and listening to certain songs again to hear their unique characteristics when I'm drunk. Maybe you'll like something along those lines.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.