[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toxic people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Johnwaynegacymug.jpg (20 KB, 197x254) Image search: [Google]
Johnwaynegacymug.jpg
20 KB, 197x254
What's their purpose? I have met a lot of people In my life that are just cruel, human trash. Why do I breathe the same air as them? How could they have no remorse? Should they be alive? People who just victimize others, I have met many of the other byproducts of that.
>>
>>24103899
their purpose is to gather on 4chan and whine about how mean everyone is to them.
>>
They can exist by nature or by nurture or both. How they came to exist is usually too much work to learn though, and once you know someone is not good for you it is best to cut them out of your life.
>>
hey newfag, welcome to /r9k/. just to prevent you from getting insulted for every next post you make, the slang term for "toxic people" is normie.
>>
When I was about 10 years old, my dad remarked to me that my name sounded a lot like a 'certain" famous TV dog, causing me to have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Unipolar Depression, Social Anxiety Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Mild Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, Multi-ass, Suicidal Tendencies Discography, and Conclave Chest. Thinking about it now just keeps causing my eyes to well up.
>>
>>24103928

This ,

>>24103930
How bad did normies hurt you anon.
>>
>>24103899
What about people who victimize themselves?
>>
>>24103899

we can't help it mayne

who else /dark triad/?
>>
File: 1442098602228.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442098602228.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1200
>>24103951

Some people take insults really bad. It took me a long time to figure out people were not always sincere in their words.

I still get hurt by meaningless comments my friends make.
>>
>>24103930
I understand what a normie is, most people are unconscious and selfish. I'm talking about cruel. People who are severely personality disordered. I grew up with two sociopathic parents, learned to be an arbiter and diplomat in the house hold to keep them away from me. I just wonder why people like that are around. I'm also related the a molester. It baffles me. Just asking for what others opinion is.
>>
>>24104008

Because every human being has problems and every human being has found a way to deal with their problems in their own way . good , bad or whatever. its choices people make

Protip , sometimes bad decisions lead to more bad decisions.
>>
>>24103930
haha, right.. cause "normies" have much more in common with John Wayne Gacy than all you "robots." especially the ones that would love to kill innocent people by shooting up schools.

When does your delusional bullshit fade away and you wake up?
>>
>>24103951
>multi-ass
wut
>>
File: 1439295772339.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1439295772339.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>24103951
>my name sounds like a dog so i have a conclave chest

this post just gets funnier the more you read it
>>
>>24103951
Certainly isn't "Courage" you cowardly fuck
>>
File: 1446703032189.jpg (16 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1446703032189.jpg
16 KB, 201x251
>>24104045
I suppose, their behaviour was infantile in a way though, I somehow still wasn't stunted to bad, and had the impression they were big unempathetic children. "Ooh I run a veritable cult with my weak willed friends and retreated into narcicism, ooh I'm a big man child who threatens people to get what I want and ego trips." Incapable of introspection inherently, where was the choice?
>>
File: suicidal discography.jpg (136 KB, 801x401) Image search: [Google]
suicidal discography.jpg
136 KB, 801x401
>>24103951
>Suicidal Tendencies Discography
>>
>>24104008

if you're legit interested why this exists, it is probably due to frequency dependent selection.

sociopathy is an evolutionary stable strategy, but only in relatively low numbers. it exists in all cultures, across all recorded history, and the genetic component is massive (wink wink).

it runs through family lines as far as you can trace them, and it hasn't gone extinct because of frequency dependent selection.
>>
>>24103899

Life has no purpose and the same goes for so-called "toxic" people.

However, the existence of psychopaths can be explained by way of evolutionary psychology and science. Ordinary people, for instance, succeed in reproducing and surviving by cooperating. They get a nice flush of chemicals when they have sex or look at their newborn child. Bonds and lifelong or semi-permanent attachments are created with offspring, friends, and romantic partners.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are usually cognitively and physiologically abnormal in several respects. Crucial portions of the brain, such as the amygdala and prefrontal cortex, tend not to underactive or not responsive to the same stimuli which provoke activity and electronic signals in neurotypical persons.

See: >>24104173. Psychopathy is genetic.

Psychopaths are usually promiscuous. Many are chronic cheaters or unable or form permanent bonds with their significant others. Their capacity to lie, cheat, and steal allows them to ruthlessly elevate themselves over coworkers and acquaintances with minimal effort and reproduce without commitment (in the case of men, anyway).
>>
>>24104173
My brain isn't right, I have genetic mental illness for sure. It's a good thing I don't want to breed, I couldn't deal with having a child like that. I turned out empathetic, but I have severe emotional problems from trauma. I'm getting my life together, but I don't want someone else to suffer like this. We aren't stupid or ugly, but we are a sick bloodline, glad I'm the last one.
>>
>>24104237
Yeah I can understand why it's passed down. They still fuck while they go around deceiving.
>>
>>24104277

nah you should spread those psycho killer genes senpai, that's some potent shit.

you're not sick, you're just more like a spider than an average human. nothing wrong with that at all desu.
>>
>>24104371
I'm a most likely bi polar high energy scumbag like my uncle, but empathetic, so I struggle with emotional problems and he is a high ranking corporate scumbag who lives in a mansion and abuses his family. While I am codependant with my emotionally damaged friends and just getting on my feet. I'm not an animal like that, though it seems easier to be one. I wonder if they are better off.
>>
>>24104437

don't worry man.
if you have bipolar you can use it as a tool to achieve your goals, but as you know there is a heavy price. also, keep in mind it responds well to treatment.

I can see you have a lot of resentment for your family. maybe a bit of psychotherapy wouldn't hurt if you get the chance.
>>
It's something about they're wiring and how they grew up. In the ice man documentary a psychiatrist interviews Richard kuklinsky and says if he wouldn't have been raised by abusive parents he would've probably been a pilot or some sort of dare devil. Because his wiring made him a risk taker. Combine that with a bad childhood and you get a murderer.
>>
>>24104599
I'm in it atm. Spent a lot of time in and out of places. i visit and am in good standing with my mom even, not my step dad though, he is good to stay away from. My therapist met my mom and step dad personally and cares about his work, retired business man who does it because he cares. I am working on it, but I am still left with a nagging why. It seems senseless.
>>
>>24104680
That was a good interview.
>>
>>24104437

also, keep in mind it could be much worse.
at least you weren't born a pedophile or with a disability.

just work with what you've got. don't hate yourself man.
>>
File: 1446596774184.png (783 KB, 1060x796) Image search: [Google]
1446596774184.png
783 KB, 1060x796
>>24104781
True, I just meditate and love my tulpa. I don't think that's so bad. She fills my heart with love and comforts me. I'm not unpopular per say, it's just what I need I guess, I'm grateful for it.
>>
>>24104680

another good interview is with the father of Jeffrey Dahmer.

he didn't kill, but he came to terms with the fact that he was a sociopath. talks about having dreams every night about killing people in terrible ways.
>>
>>24104862
>tulpa

you sound like a loony toon who takes everything in life too seriously

but then again I'm not mentally ill (just lazy and pathetic) so I can't really put my self in your shoes
>>
>>24104862

that sounds nice man, good to hear.
>>
>>24103899
Society breeds monsters and pins the blame on said monster
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.