[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can hear my brother fucking his girlfriend in the other room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1446531982508.jpg (46 KB, 320x486) Image search: [Google]
1446531982508.jpg
46 KB, 320x486
I can hear my brother fucking his girlfriend in the other room

what do
>>
vocaroo
>>
masturbate loudly
>>
bust down the door and stick your dick in her ass while yelling, "SANDWICH"
>>
>>24103631
ask to join in politely
>>
>>24103631
Can you hear him plunging his penis into his gf's vagina, along with her moans?
>>
File: 1408316934852.jpg (63 KB, 640x325) Image search: [Google]
1408316934852.jpg
63 KB, 640x325
>>24103631
>go to breaker
>shut off power in house
>start stomping around
>make a lot of noise
>beat the shit out of brother
>use a bat or blunt object
>tell him to take his normie shit out of this house
>normieswillfall.jpg
>>
RECORD IT SO WE CAN SHARE THIS MOMENT

pls
>>
record it please
>>
Walk in and let him know dinner is ready.
>>
Ear to the wall. Fap furiously. Cry yourself to sleep.
>>
>>24103667
this, what do you really have to lose?
>>
Go give him a Caprisun
>>
Listen to loud music.
>>
>>24103982
do this only instead of doing all that autistic shit after you turn off the power just leave the house and drive around for awhile
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.