[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has just decided to give up on ever finding a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1446866856195.png (112 KB, 595x746) Image search: [Google]
1446866856195.png
112 KB, 595x746
Who here has just decided to give up on ever finding a girlfriend?
>>
I have. Girls won't even look at me.
For me, life is nothing but faps n' faffs, chaps n' laffs.
>>
I don't even know how to look for a gf
I rarely see them outside and online dating is asking to be keked if you can even get a girl to say hello
>>
File: 1382939091415.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1382939091415.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
>>24102946
>just decided

I gave up a long time ago
>>
Anyone here just never try to get a gf? Iv never even asked a girl out. Im pretty sure I could get one, if I tried.
>>
Yeah I gave up too. I just sit around and observe other people life.
>>
>>24102946
I never even tried getting a gf and i had to give up regardless.
>>
>>24103111
im the person who posted this above. >>24103073
Just wondering how old you are?
>>
>>24103073
I never tried
Girls throw me all the hints they can but I never act on them, I do enjoy them though and its flattering.
I mean sitting here I think I'd want a gf and losing my virginity would be nice (but late at 26) but it also seems like a lot of effort. Having to spend all my spare time and money on someone else, having them ask about my private life, having them be weirded out when they discover I don't have any friends and spend most of my time talking to strangers on the internet.
It just seems so stressful, I think I'd rather just wait for virtual gfs
>>
>>24102946
I gave up about a year ago.

In one year, virtual reality waifus will be a thing, and then I can hopefully be happy.
>>
>>24103263
same here, some girls have been interested in me, but I never do anything. Im a few years younger than you though. Im fine with not having a gf.
>>
>>24102946
Don't let females rule your life!!

Nearly all of them are snide, vapid, nasty bitches

Wanting a girlfriend is fine, all you guys are just waiting for the right one
>>
>>24103333
quads say that somehow people are okay with no gf.

Maybe I'll be able to feel that someday.
>>
>>24103357
Just wondering what the reason for why you want a gf? Is it just for sex or is it cause you feel lonely? Im the quads poster
>>
>>24103297
God I can't wait for all the weeb VR games and mmos. This is all I want in life
>>
>>24103387
Mostly loneliness.

I'm a khv, but it's not the v part that matters because I've never had sex. So I don't know what I'm missing. It's the kh part that is the most frustrating. Being unwanted is the worst feeling that you can feel, and I feel it each and every day.
>>
Never tried really, i'm too autistic to know what happens in a romantic relationship.
>>
>>24103431
alright cool. Maybe the reason why I dont feel like I need one is because I have about 2 really close friends. Im also a khv btw. Do you have any friends/family?
>>
>>24103490
Have close/intimate friends is great, but they can't replace the feeling of being wanted.

I have friends, but I'm severely disjoint from them in terms of social situations. Severe depression has ruined my brain. I can't process emotions or care about anyone. I have a roommate that was my best friend that I don't give a shit about anymore. I have little desire to talk to any of my friends unless it can benefit me in some tangible way. The same with my family, I don't give a shit about them. Please, never turn into me. It's fucking hell. Don't let yourself get to this stage EVER.
>>
>>24103431
>Being unwanted is the worst feeling that you can feel
Pretty sure having a rusty nail coated in lemon juice and glass shards hammered into your urethra would hurt worse.
>>
>>24103566
You know what I meant. There's a difference between emotional and physical pain.

Most physical pain goes away eventually. Emotional pain can never leave you, and in many cases can cause physical pain. And it's far worse in the long run.
>>
>>24102946
Don't think of this as a negative thing. Now you're completely free to live your life how you choose without a succubus weighing you down. If you had a gf, she'd constantly pressure you to live a life that would make you hate your very fiber of existence. Do you honestly want to have to take care of a woman, take care of kids, pay for a house, pay for two cars, and obviously have a job you hate where in order to pay for all that meaningless bullshit? It's such a sad way to live.
>>
Nope. But I found a bf first. We'll probably split eventually due to some fundamental incompatibilities such as him wanting kids and me wanting to be DINK. And that's fine. Or maybe he'd be content mentoring young adults with me. Either would be okay. I'd find someone else eventually.
>>
>>24103820
You should tell him that it's not moral for gays to raise kids. If you can convince him, then you can have a happy, childless relationship for the rest of your days.
>>
>tfw missed out teenage love
>mfw it wasnt even that long since iam just 20
I dont care anymore tbqh. i think its my destiny to be alone.
>>
>>24103748
just fuck off pls
>>
>>24104342
>just fuck off pls
kthnxbai
>>
File: 1424583865554.png (13 KB, 557x606) Image search: [Google]
1424583865554.png
13 KB, 557x606
Yes, I've nearly given up.
Whenever I stop trying, my happiness is at an equilibrium and I am relatively content. However, once I start developing a oneitis, it's nothing but depression because it of course won't work out; I am me after all.

So, why put myself through that? I'm no masochist.
>>
>>24104487
What makes you undesirable?
>>
>>24104487
I'm very beta I guess. Also I have a disease that forces me to be underweight. I feel those are my two obstacles, or maybe I'm using them as an excuse to have low self esteem and never try.
>>
>>24103748
>Do you honestly want to have to take care of a woman, take care of kids, pay for a house, pay for two cars, and obviously have a job you hate where in order to pay for all that meaningless bullshit?

That's doesn't describe all relationships.
>>
>>24104670
I know, I'm just describing modern relationships.
>>
I'm so close to it, I'm so fucking uninteresting to be around

>ask girl out
>doing some shopping getting food/drink for party later
>get lunch together
>thought things were going well
>get to party
>we only know each other at this place
>she just used me to get there so she can ditch me for chad

She didnt actually make out with anyone but I think she doesn't like me either and she was my oneitis. Don't know what to do, should I try asking her out again?
>>
>>24102946
>tfw /r9k/ slowly brainwashes you into liking traps because getting real women is impossible
>tfw you know it's just another lie and you are not attracted to men at all but you don't care because you just want to experience some form of intimacy for once in your life
>>
File: 1445056768200.png (225 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
1445056768200.png
225 KB, 922x882
>>24102946
hey bud. what sucks is you try and then they tell you you haven't tried enough, bitch logic is bitch logic.
>>
>>24104802
Transgender women are not easier though. And they're vastly outnumbered by quality straight men who don't mind if someone is trans, or at least bi guys who can like them in a non-icky non-chaser way. So you'll never get with one.

Or do you mean just casual crossdressers who are full boymode 90% of the time?
>>
>>24104690
Aren't their other types of modern relationshits?

You could be a manslut, or live apart, but still be in an long term relationshit. That sort of thing
>>
I haven't talked to girls very long. Now at 23 I've realized that I don't know much about them, the most I've talked with them is 5 min tops. They are a different species to me at this point. I've v much given up.
>>
File: 1427464926669.jpg (887 KB, 2462x1658) Image search: [Google]
1427464926669.jpg
887 KB, 2462x1658
>>24102946
Me
But its also because I have become MGTOW.
At this point in my life I'm not sure I would even want a girlfriend.
I live a super nostalgic life, and I think making that big of a change would break my nostalgic dreamlike life sequence.

Plus I kind of just like being left alone these days. Sure the feeling of never having kids and getting married and settling down fucking sucks. But the logistics of actually doing all that stuff? Not sure I want that in my life anymore. I dont want to argue with some girl on a regular basis and all that other stuff.
Having a gf is a hobby, but I already have other hobbies so no thank you.
>>
>>24102946
me pretty much.
I can't seem to connect with women, and inevitably end up rejected and depressed or eventually just get sick of their shit. I don't really have much of a drive to seek them out anymore. Or maybe I just accepted defeat.
>>
>>24105125
Which bullpup is that?

gunz r dum
>>
>>24102946
I never started. Serious relationships just seem to complicate life, and I'm sure that once I'm 40 and still alone I'll start singing a different tune, but oh well.
>>
File: DuganAshley_KELTEC_03.jpg (597 KB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
DuganAshley_KELTEC_03.jpg
597 KB, 2048x1363
>>24105191
The new Kel-Tec RDB
>>
File: 1441526472835.jpg (70 KB, 598x434) Image search: [Google]
1441526472835.jpg
70 KB, 598x434
>>24103748
this. wise words cause been in relationship.
there is much in life u can do ( literally 90 %) without having gf

thats why there are so many singles both in women and men ,old and young who prefer singlelife, cause its EASIER THAT WAY

i understand view of /never had gf/ . they have not experienced the flaws of women
>>
>>24105193
This desu senpai
Im sure when Im 40 I'll regret not giving a shit or trying hard enough either but
fuck
I dont want to deal with cunts in my life right now

Everyone wants someone to cuddle with and shit but dude I just want to be left alone. 40 year olds without even a girlfriend are kinda seen as losers but I hope when im 40 ill be a hermit in a cabin in the woods by then.
>>
A girl that was mutually interested in me would often try to make a move or ask me out and I would always just give her passive rejections like saying "maybe" when she bluntly asked if I wanted to go out with her.

I don't know, I get really nervous with that type of stuff and I feel like a child and I probably can't handle the intimacy.
>>
I've given up on life, I'm just trying to find the right time.
>>
>>24105303
>tfw you will never be a hipster dufus capable of surviving the zombie apocalypse or martial law.
>>
>>24103333
>some girls have been interested in me
I don't understand. How the fuck do you even get to this point?
>>
File: 1424232396991.gif (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1424232396991.gif
28 KB, 633x758
This may sound like a normie post, but fuck it

>tfw you can tell a girl is becoming attracted to you
>get hints about how she wants to hang out with you
>get her number and plan to hang out
>don't make any moves when you go to hang out with her
>she slowly starts losing interest
>you finally break down and confess your crush to her
>she's already moved on

This is one of the worst feels, knowing you had the opportunity and fucking it up. Almost worse than not even having an opportunity, just the swing of emotions is rough
>>
Got my first gf at age 27. Don't give up so early brobots.
>>
whos gonna inherit my monies? can i address them for 4chan? i been workin all my life. i'm soo n 40 and i have 100k worth of possessions
>>
File: holdanak.jpg (76 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
holdanak.jpg
76 KB, 960x960
>>24105573
>Dugan Ashley
>Hipster dufus
M8 plz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgpEuCUm6SE
>>
>>24102946
a couple days ago really women are fucking assholes
>>
I've given up on finding a boyfriend.

He's just going to lose interest and leave me when he really gets to know me, like they all have. It's not worth it. There's nothing I can do.
>>
>>24105688
I got my first bf just before 26.

My stepmom's wizard brother has a gf now. There's always hope.
>>
>>24105816
Most of them are pretty ok. You'd understand why they do things if you tried dating men.
>>
>>24105845
Mine totally accepts me. He doesn't even mind that I watch MLP casually.
>>
There are fewer objectively dateable single men in the world than there are objectively dateable single women.

I accept my fate. I'm not one of the girls who are going to get lucky.
>>
How am I supposed to get a gf when no girl ever expresses interest? I'm not going to bother initiating and potentially make myself look like an idiot, unless I know she's interested.
Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>24105908
Good for you. Congratulations on having found him. Congratulations on being the kind of woman a man can accept.
>>
>>24105759
Dugan Ashley is in the hipster dufus hall of fame. That video was featured in his exhibit.
>>
>>24105909
>There are fewer objectively dateable single men in the world than there are objectively dateable single women.

How'd you come to that conclusion?
>>
if by "just decided" you mean "10 years ago" then yes
>>
>>24105919
You'll probably never have a gf if you don't initiate. That's just how things work. Don't waste your life waiting to be prompted to press X for gf.
>>
>>24105909
>There are fewer objectively dateable single men in the world than there are objectively dateable single women.

>laughing_batman.jpg
>>
>>24105973
Well either girls aren't interested in me at all and aren't sending signals, or I'm just terrible at reading those signals.
I don't want to look like a retard by initiating when she's not interested.
>>
Why do you want a girlfriend so bad, anyway?
>>
>>24105931
btw i'm a boi fak u robut
>>
>>24105950
Prison, crime, violence, abusiveness, addiction, severe mental illness, low intelligence and lack of education are disproportionately male problems. All make someone a horrible relationship partner. Sexism is nearly ubiquitous and asymmetric in that it can make men terrible, awful relationship partners from a woman's perspective, but cannot make a woman a comparatively bad relationship partner from a man's perspective.

I put the threshold of "undateable" at where a person is more likely than not to make their spouse's life worse than if they were single.
>>
>>24102946
I have. I just can't find a girl who I like and who wants to be with me. Every girl who is attracted to me only wants to get laid. I've walked away from ready to fuck girls on multiple occasions. Not looking for a hook up, I want a relationship.

>tfw 24 and still a virgin
>>
File: 1427602811099.jpg (50 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1427602811099.jpg
50 KB, 421x421
There's just no point to it. It just hurts too much and none of them are really worth the trouble.

I know I'm fairly attractive (or at least not ugly) and somewhat interesting but I can't invest myself in someone else. Not again. Whenever I see a girl I'd like to talk to I just suppress that urge automatically now, reminding myself that it's really not worth it.

That's what I keep telling myself.
>>
>>24105989
See >>24106034

I'd love to hear a serious rebuttal. I'm 100% ready to be convinced there is hope.
>>
>>24104849
If you stop trying then you're not trying enough.
>>
>>24106034
Oh, also low empathy and poor social and relationship skills. They also make men worse relationship partners than women. I don't know whether these are the result of some sort of biological inadequacy in men, or if they come from sexist socialization, but that doesn't make a difference. I have no more power to affect socialization than I have to change biology.
>>
>>24106023
Sometimes they don't become interested until they're aware you exist.
>>
>>24105909

Oh cool I don't even have to mention female hypergamy ITT, this asshole's post sums it up perfectly. Thanks
>>
>>24105331
Do you really wanna live the easy way, though?
>>
>>24106098
I'm not saying women are hypergamous at all. I'm saying women have their shit more together, and are nicer and better socialized and less violent and coercive and suffer from fewer serious personal problems.
>>
>>24106089
Why are no girls interested in me?
I'm decently attractive, dress well, have money, have lots of hobbies etc.
What the hell am I supposed to do to get a gf?
>>
>>24106144
Stop being a supreme gentleman and talk to them? Do you really want a gf, or just your gay ass vague abstract concept of a gf?
>>
>>24106024
to have boner pressed against living bean
>>
>>24106144
Be fun, kind and inviting. Put people around you at ease.
>>
>>24106144
Maybe some of them are. What have you done to find out?
>>
>>24105469
Then say no, there will be a time when you are ready, I went through a similar situation. Did not regret it
>>
>>24106144
if this anon was a girl, she would be banged 24/7
>>
>>24103068
>I gave up
I did not even try
>>
>>24106196
He, too, could be having sex with men right now.
>>
File: 346782167.jpg (18 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
346782167.jpg
18 KB, 300x299
3 years ago. After I graduated, I just knew that it was going to be the end. I didn't go to college, so I'm not going to get a gf there. I don't drink, and not interested in one night stands. So no bars/clubs.

I've never had a conversation with a girl that wasn't online. Plus my below average looks.
There's just no point to me. Wish I had the Chad looks, so they'd come to me.
>>
>>24106116
>suffer from fewer serious personal problems
literally every woman I know says they suffer from depression, anxiety, or some other self inflicted mental illness, or all 3.
>>
File: tämä.jpg (7 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
tämä.jpg
7 KB, 292x172
>>24106222
truth trips prove it right
>>
>>24106167
>>24106173
Whenever I talk to girls, it's always within the context of class. I don't know how to bring up that shit without it being inappropriate and creepy.
>>
>>24105909
The thing is that most women don't care if a man is objectively undateable. They just cling onto the hottest guy they find and later come running to the dateable men to cry about what an asshole the hot guy was.
>>
>>24102946
honestly you dont want one anon

they are too much of a hassle. None of them are worth it anymore. They all have a chip on their shoulders where they think they are one of a kind and you should feel PRIVILEGED to have access to their wet hole

then comes the demanding
then comes the bitching
then comes the endless drain on your wallet
then comes the comparing you to previous boyfriends
then comes the listening to her friends advice on how to "deal" with you
then comes the screeching
then comes the breakup

you dont want one, society has told you you want one but you DONT you're in love with the idea of having one. Get the fuck over it
>>
>>24106251
1) the only "self-inflicted" mental illnesses are those that result from substance abuse

2) I'm sure you're smarter and know more about statistics than to seriously argue what you appear to be arguing

3) depression or anxiety doesn't automatically make someone undateable, and in most cases they are not severe mental illnesses like, for example, type I bipolar (disproportionately male), anything associated with psychosis (disproportionately male), schizophrenia (disproportionately male), or psychopathy (disproportionately male).
>>
>>24106284
If true, not a strong enough connection that it would help me at all. The pool of available dateable men is still not big enough that there would be one in there for me.
>>
>>24106305
Im a weird bird and would get a kick out of hearing about "advice on how to deal with me." That sounds so "custom made." Guess Im sort of a narcissist.
>>
21 year old virgin here with Chad looks and from what I know a fun personality. I honestly don't give two fucks about women, because 99.9% of them can't even hold a semi-intellectual conversation. Why would I want to get emotionally invested in one if they are all brain dead anyways? :V
>>
>>24106305
Seems like you were shit and she was trying desperately to get you to improve yourself before finally giving up.
>>
>>24106270
Seriously, should I just start asking every girl out? I really don't know what to do.
>>
>>24106356
Then why don't you date women?
>>
>>24106356
Fembot or homosex?

Also I can't believe that's true. There are a lot of single men like me that are dateable and are just looking for someone to be with.
>>
>>24106401
Because I'm straight?
>>
>>24106393
No. More nuance is needed. Don't be like that guy who got rejected 500 times on one campus and preemptively banned from a night club.
>>
>>24106416
Are you really that different from your closest primate cousins? None of them are exclusively hetero.
>>
>>24106413
You're all looking for positive qualities that you can easily find in larger quantities in other women. Or you're looking for someone who doesn't have the problems I have.

I don't blame you for it. Of course you want to be happy, and you take your chances on the best bet you can find.
>>
>>24106427
Well I can't tell which girls (if any) are interested in me , so what do I do? This kind of interaction is completely alien to me.
>>
>>24106481
"Not exclusively hetero" is a far cry from "gay enough to successfully partner with a member of the same sex". I'm just not into women.
>>
>>24106393
Same here. I just don't understand the concept of getting a gf at all.
If no women shows any interest in you or gioves signals whatsoever then what the fuck am I supposed to do?
I definetely won't go to every girl tal, talk to them for a minute, and ask them if they're interested in me.
How the fuck does that even work?
>>
>>24106534
>>24106499
It's been shown empirically that men are on average quite bad at telling whether women are into them or not. Still most of them manage to overcome this limitation.
>>
>>24106484
Good luck finding a woman who is nice, funny, intelligent, decently good looking and hasn't been ruined by years of whoring around.
>>
>>24106553
>Still most of them manage to overcome this limitation.
And the question is, how do they do it? What is the big secret to interacting with girls that I never learned?
>>
>>24106380
>"improve"

hahaha, no
>>
>>24106556
Those are some high standards, and you display extremely undesirable qualities in only one line of text yourself.

The game is rigged in your favor. Just get your shit moderately together, learn basic relationship skills and go out there and you can have a happy lifelong relationship. If that's not enough for you, then you only have yourself to blame. If you also want someone subservient in the 80th to 90th percentile of attractiveness, you're not just looking for someone you can be happy with. You've never bothered to learn how to be happy, you expect others to deliver it to you, and you think the only way to feel good is to attain status.
>>
>>24102946
I never even tried to get one. Having terrible genetics that put me well below average on top of having a mangled face and being socially awkward meant I never even had a chance. "Giving up" implies I was in the game but I was never even dealt a hand. Sorry for the pity party, it's not that bad actually. I have my hobbies and they keep me entertained. The only time it really hits home is when a friend will leave his neckbeard hobbies behind for a girl and your social circle starts dwindling as people move on with their lives.
>>
>>24106580
Do you have any male friends?
>>
File: 1438538192590.png (406 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1438538192590.png
406 KB, 600x500
>mfw men are the ones in our society who are resposible for their own happiness
>mfw women don't need to anything to be happy, it comes to them
>>
>>24106609

>nice, funny, not a whore
>Those are some high standards

jesus christ

>The game is rigged in your favor
>woman: i know ive been in this relationship for a while... but im bored! time to cheat
>judge: she gets half of everything, the poor thing!

>woman: i dont like you right now! i know! ill call in a phony assault charge! doesnt matter that there not a single frayed hair on my body the police will treat you like Rodney King!
>>
>>24106633
Not that anon but same question and problem.
No I don't have any female friends.
Never had and very rarely have contact with women at all.
>>
>>24106633
How is making friends even remotely similar to getting a gf? Chatting to somebody about a common interest is completely different from asking a girl to go out/fuck.
>>
>>24102946
>stopped giving a shit about women a long time ago and pretty much just say and do what I want without giving a shit
>some girls in my courses start showing interest

nuh uh, I know how this game works now
>>
>>24106580
How do blind people move around without bumping into objects? Just work around your weakness. You don't have to be able to know if women are into you or not, if you're willing to be rejected.

I like bold and direct approaches (although not from complete strangers). I like them enough that they sometimes make me like a guy I wasn't interested in before. So there's one thing you can try.
>>
>>24106644
no it doesnt anon. Not really it doesnt

all women know deep down that they havent accomplished shit. Without doing anything yourself everything handed to you seems bland and flavourless and in the end of our life you question what good did you do.

Mothers can atleast point to their children. But this generations women wont even have that. Its awful scary to drift into the dark void beyond thinking that nothing you did ever mattered to anyone.
>>
>>24106660
idk, I've only been with a guy.
>>
>>24106651
>nice, funny, not a whore
>Those are some high standards
It's telling how you had to lower your standards to make the case that you don't have high standards.

>The game is rigged in your favor
It is. See >>24106034 >>24106087

>woman: i know ive been in this relationship for a while... but im bored! time to cheat
>judge: she gets half of everything, the poor thing!
Men's standard of living goes up post-divorce, on average.

>woman: i dont like you right now! i know! ill call in a phony assault charge! doesnt matter that there not a single frayed hair on my body the police will treat you like Rodney King!
Seriously, leave the internet once in a while. Your perception of the world has already been distorted by MRA echo chambers. This happens every now and then, but it's not common.
>>
Must have been around 14-15 when I gave up. There was this girl I got along with reasonably well. I never asked her out or anything, but I guess it was painfully obvious that I was interested (and too much of a pussy to tell her). She revealed her true self and just started treating me like absolute garbage from then on.
Had a brief revival with a specific girl about two years ago but gave up fairly quickly again after realizing she's not worth the trouble.
I am now 23. Sometimes I have moments where I think it would be nice to have someone to cuddle with (and sex). But I literally have no idea how to get there and I'd be too lazy to take any steps even if I knew.
I don't think I understand the basic concepts of how to acquire a GF. Apparently you have to "date" them before you become friends, as otherwise you'll be "friendzoned". But I have no interest in being with a girl that I'm not already friends with. I just don't want to play this stupid game.
>>
>>24106722
>men are suffering more means you are privldeged!
>mens standards of living goes up post divorce

ill have to tell that to my buddy whos 6ft under now cause he had to pay 80% of his paycheque to his ex.

Landwhale ahoy matey's!
>>
>>24106609
So you're saying I'm undesirable and have high standards because I want a girl who is nice and isn't a slut?
I said I want someone decently good looking, a 4/10 would be fine, I don't think that I can go below that though because in my opinion there has to be at least a minimum amount of mutual sexual attraction for a realtionship to work.

I have some desirable qualities:
>nice
>funny
>educated and still going to uni
>fairly good looking (6.5-7.5/10)
also see >>24106044
>>
>>24106686
>Its awful scary to drift into the dark void beyond thinking that nothing you did ever mattered to anyone.
baww

i just had a thought like that today. bitches cry about "muh fear of being alone."

it's like... really? you mean that feeling a guy has EVERY fucking time he goes on a date? that he's going to be alone at the end? god forbid you should suffer under that, pretty princess!

fucking holes
>>
>>24106682
I don't really interact with girls outside of class, and if I ask a girl out during class and get rejected I'll come off as a sperg to everyone else.
That's why I don't want to go for it unless I can tell she's interested.
Is there any way out of this vicious circle?
>>
>>24102946
Hey guys lets do an experiment, everyone who has posted in this thread post a picture of yourself. and we will figure out once and for all, how much looks has a part to do with getting a gf. If everyone in this thread is ugly then we know its our looks. But if there are decent looking guys then i guess the reason we dont have gfs is because we are autisitc.
>>
MGTOW is the way forward.
>>
>>24106034

Women love abusive men more than anything, what planet are you from?
>>
>>24106756

>80% of his paycheque to his ex.

Why not just have her killed by that point?
>>
>>24106756
>men are suffering more means you are privldeged!
You seem to be incapable of representing my points accurately, and that implies you haven't understood them. So I'll try to make it simpler: there are more men than women who are undateable. So, if a man is dateable, it's easier for him to find a dateable partner.

>ill have to tell that to my buddy whos 6ft under now cause he had to pay 80% of his paycheque to his ex.
I doubt this actually happened, but even if it did, you do understand how averages and statistics work? A single counterexample does not disprove a general trend. Overall, men don't suffer financially from a divorce. When they do, that's to offset much bigger losses for the woman. So it's not accurate to present divorce as a system that is costly and painful to men, but easy and beneficial to women. A woman may drag a man through divorce court and make him suffer, but statistically, she still bears the brunt of it, and isn't doing it frivolously.
>>
I am 19 kissless virgin.

How do you fucking just make social contact with people you completely don't know? My friend said it's easy, you just need "an eye for it".
>>
>>24106816
MGTOW is a means to an end. When the population drops oh say 50% and thus consumerism drops and quality of life plummets women will know that they have to act nice again otherwise their positions are in danger

remember, they like to spout that they accomplished equality but in fact it was a male you gave them the right to vote and the right to equality.
>>
>>24106724
times have changed, now you have to fuck them, before you date, before you're friends, anything else will end up as a train wreck
>>
>>24106144
you gotta advertise all those things
>>
>>24106850
>When they do, that's to offset much bigger losses for the woman.

>women chooses to fuck around and stay at home
>suprise suprise when she gets kicked to the curb its at a big loss

and 1 + 1 = 2

>A woman may drag a man through divorce court and make him suffer, but statistically, she still bears the brunt of it, and isn't doing it frivolously.

nice bait
>>
>>24106857
Fucking this.
Why do I have to bang a girl to convince her to go out with me? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>24106847
he had kids, he had a decent life insurance policy, he didnt want to be remembered as the daddy who killed mommy and thus they were orphaned.
>>
>>24106046
Thats what you think your telling yourself. The reason you suppress that urge is because you're scared to talk to them not because you actually think its not worth it. dont lie to yourself man, ofcourse you would like a nice gf.
>>
not so much give up, more that I was never really interested

pretty sure I'm not like a normal person. I have absolutely no desire to have sex with anyone else. but sometimes I jack off - mostly for anxiety release.

surprisingly not a virgin. I hired a hooker to see if I was missing out, it was ok actually it was kind of traumatic. I don't want to do it again, and it seems very unhygenic.

I don't care about other people, not in an edgy way, I just don't have the feelings that I think others have. I don't feel much of anything for anyone. I'm sure my mother or father could die and I'd have to fake sadness. I also say "I love you" to my mother when she says it, but I don't really feel anything. Seriously I think there is actually something wrong with me, I feel kind of like an alien. Like lets say all my family disappeared out of existence, I think I would just notice at first, and then forget about it. Like actually forget it, just wouldn't remember they ever existed. I don't think I have a past either, but that's a more philosophical point.

If I was going to get a girlfriend I wouldn't do it like normal people. I think I would just ask the girl and maybe work out before hand what is expected of each of us in the relationship like write it down and then we could agree to it, and if someone doesn't follow it there would punishments etc. like a contract almost. we would have obligations, and expected rewards. Also I would have to schedule sex.

Actually maybe that would be better to have a girlfriend. We could share our income and make it cheaper, and she could come with me to restaurants and bars because I feel people look at me.

I mean really what I want is to have the body of a girlfriend, so that other people get the impression that she's living. but in reality she is not conscious. Other people would think she is, but she's not. That would be good.
>>
>>24103431
Good thing is you can spin it and tell girls you're waiting for "mrs. right". Girls respect a guy who isn't desperate to get his dick wet. Makes you come off as hard to get too which chicks really dig.
>>
>>24106901

I meant pay someone else to do it and make it look like a car accident. It sounds cheaper than alimony in the long run.
>>
>>24106952

sounds like you're depressed man, go get a dog

in fact every man here in this Thread would be 100% better if they got a dog. They are all lonely individuals who just want companionship without the screeching and mess afterwards.

A dog is that, PLUS the dog would save you if you were being mugged or in a fire, a woman would watch from afar
>>
>>24106894
comon dude I think 4chan has poisoned you

in real life it actually isn't that normal, and no way in hell is it expected, to fuck a girl before you even meet her.

most relationships start like this

>be on facebook, phone text, etc
>text
>meet
>laugh
>text
>text
>meet, kiss
>text
>bar
>drink
>drunk
>taxi
>back to yours
>fuck
>sleep
>wake hungver
>she leaves
>text
>text
>invite her over for movie
>watch
>sex
>sleep
>text
>meet
>ask if she wants to be exclusive
>yes
>meet friends
>text
>date
>sex
>etc
>>
>>24106722
>It's telling how you had to lower your standards to make the case that you don't have high standards.
So in order to not have high standards I need to convince myselft that it's fine to end up with a dumb landwhale who goes around cheating on me? Nope, I'll pass.
>>
>>24106775
>So you're saying I'm undesirable and have high standards because I want a girl who is nice and isn't a slut?
I will partly retract the high standards if
>I said I want someone decently good looking, a 4/10 would be fine
is really true. But you have to understand that you are coming from a privileged perspective and are blind to some of what your beliefs mean to women. Focusing on promiscuity and sexual history is very telling to women. We understand that you don't want someone who sees relationships as disposable and finds it easy to move on. Those people don't come off like they're going to really invest in their relationships, and if you're looking for something serious, you should avoid them. But when men say they don't want a "slut" or a "whore" or a "woman who's been ruined", they're not just pointing to the part we agree on. They're using extremely sexist language, and in doing so they insult and disrespect all women, not only the promiscuous ones. They give away their sexist world view and beliefs. A man who says such things isn't looking for an equal partner. He expects a woman to conform to a restrictive gender role that benefits him and limits her choices. His relationships will have a power dynamic that benefits him. Yes, that does make you an undesirable relationship partner.

It's also telling that you are having a hard time finding women intelligent and nice. That is very unlikely unless you hold women to a higher standard when it comes to niceness, and are incapable of appreciating female intelligence or behave in such a way that women don't feel comfortable speaking openly when you're around.

>>24106832
Some women are willing to accept them because there isn't anything better for them, and because they hate themselves and think they deserve the abuse. That doesn't mean we like abusiveness.
>>
>>24106976
>I meant pay someone else to do it and make it look like a car accident.

theres a Hell's Angels chapter here who are the only ones who have hitmen in them. But the cops are watching them like a hawk and theyd require him to either join them or do something INCREDIBLE for them i.e. itd tip off the cops and when theyd show up to a hitman crime scene of the man who wa recently hanging around the Hell's Angels you could write the report without a second thought

theres been a rash of dumbasses trying to hire hitmen through other means where im at and its always a cop that answers. Hell one dumb-ass woman put a fucking ad in a paper.
>>
>>24107028
>you are coming from a privileged perspective
>said the landwhale

>initiating Ultrasonic Whale call:"get out "
>>
>>24106802
Yes. Start interacting with girls outside of class. Get involved in organizations, there's plenty of volunteering opportunities and you get to attend cool and interesting events. Those are great for spergs, because you can socialize in a structured context. You can always talk about what you're doing if it feels like conversation is not flowing.
>>
After tonight I decided to.

>friend sets me up on blind date
>only info shes skinny and slightly good to look at
>meet her at football game and she's short/overweight
>roll with it I'll give this meatball looking chick a chance
>we're talking it's alright but she's really boring
>She starts talking about how I need to be ready to commit and help her raise her kid
>fuckno
>decine and I'm the scum of the earth for not maning up with this girl who wants the family life
>only an hour and it escalated to this

I finally go on a date and the girl is psychotic.
>>
>>24107079
dont forget to punch your friend in the gut for setting you up with a fattie.

It's an unwritten law amongst guyfriend to never purposely setup your friend with fatties.
>>
>>24107028

>That doesn't mean we like abusiveness

You still fuck the abuser so being abusive doesn't eliminate the men from the dating pool.
>>
>>24107069
So what would you call it when historically people in your group have had power and control over another group, and large swaths of society still grant you the right to have higher expectations of them? You think this somehow, magically, does not put you at an advantage?
>>
>>24106985
This has nothing to do with 4chan, it just happened to me yesterday/last week.

>meet girl
>fall in love
>she's physically attracted to me
>wants to take me home, I'd rather go on a date
>also likes me as a person
>we hang out a couple of times, have a great time
>start think this is going somewhere
>go out yesterday, she tells me she's not looking to date right now

So how does this contradict Anon's statement in any way?
>>
>>24107112
It does for the majority of women. The women who are willing to date the undateables are disproportionately undateables themselves, so even though you're right in that there is leakage and the problems I mention are not absolute, that doesn't solve them.
>>
>>24107124
>So what would you call it when historically people in your group have had power and control

id call that foresight and thinking of the future where you can setup a system for your children where they have it easier than you had it

what all GOOD parents want.

>arge swaths of society still grant you the right to have higher expectations of them?

those swaths of society lived in the here and now and never thought of the future. Thus their children get to live JUST as rough a life as their parents went through.

Thats what SHIT parents do.

And guess what? it;s not the Good parents fault that the shit parents are shit. And it never will be.
>>
>>24102946
ME

but i still really want one anyway because i'm weak
>>
>>24107146
Not necessarily.

Betas give an extreme amount of attention they desire. They realize this.

You'll date them, but it'll get tiresome on whichever side real fast.
>>
>>24107028

>not wanting a whore = restrictive gender roles

gg Jews, you win.
>>
>>24107168
>but i still really want one anyway because i'm weak

you wont be made strong by a gf, thats what you think will happen but it wont.
>>
>>24107070
I've struggled with anxiety before, so maybe that's why I find it so hard to take risks with women.
I wonder if seeing a therapist would help. Has anyone gotten help from a doctor about this kind of thing?
>>
>>24107163
>id call that foresight and thinking of the future where you can setup a system for your children where they have it easier than you had it
>what all GOOD parents want.
For their sons, but not their daughters?

>those swaths of society lived in the here and now and never thought of the future. Thus their children get to live JUST as rough a life as their parents went through.
>Thats what SHIT parents do.
Wait, what? Gender traditionalists were just good parents two lines before, but now they're shit parents?
>>
>>24107189
If it was just that, you'd frame it differently and you'd associate yourself with different people. I already explained this in the very post you're quoting.
>>
>>24107209
Yes, it can help. But just taking risks will help, too.
>>
I just don't know where to encounter said women besides dating sites and uni.
>>
>>24107028
>But when men say they don't want a "slut" or a "whore" or a "woman who's been ruined", they're not just pointing to the part we agree on. They're using extremely sexist language, and in doing so they insult and disrespect all women, not only the promiscuous ones.
Actually I don't like men sleeping around with random girls either, I think it's pathetic. I just don't care much about them because I'm not attracted to men.

>A man who says such things isn't looking for an equal partner.
How do you even come to taht conclusion? As I said, I'm a virgin. How am I not looking for an equal partner if I just don't want a girl who has been around too much? It's not even like I'd only accept virgins, I just draw the line at double digit numbers of sexual partners.

It's also telling that you are having a hard time finding women intelligent and nice. That is very unlikely unless you hold women to a higher standard when it comes to niceness, and are incapable of appreciating female intelligence or behave in such a way that women don't feel comfortable speaking openly when you're around.
In my experience, women more often than men only fake being nice and then proceed to talk shit behind your back. I want a girl to be genuinely nice and not just playing an act.
Also, at no point did I say I have difficulties finding women nice and intelligent. It's just the combination of all those qualities that is extremely rare.
>>
>>24103263
>having to spend all my spare time and money on someone else
>thinking that this is what a relationship actually is
If you think that in a relationship you are required to spend more time with your partner than you would like to and waste money in order for it to work maybe it's better if you will forever be alone.
>>
>>24107218
>For their sons, but not their daughters?

facts are facts, for the majority of the history humans have been around women contented themselves to the children and tending the residence. Thus males have for a good part been given leave to go and flourish.

Women are shit, again they didnt earn dick men had to sign the documents to give them "equality" and the right to vote

it's why i laugh everytime i hear the "accomplishments" of feminism. They havent done dick
>>
>>24106809
I've seen "r9k's ugliest". About 3/4 of them were unconventionally cute. Straight men have no sense of aesthetics.
>>
>>24107277
Delusion: the post
>>
>>24107277
Because they're a bunch of normies with no real life issues who have been led here from the shootings.
>>
>>24107313
What do you mean? fak u robut
>>
File: get over here bro.png (45 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
get over here bro.png
45 KB, 500x461
I gave up years ago. Yet my damnable heart still gets attached. This loneliness is misery.
>>
>>24107369
get a dog anon
>>
>>24107369
At least you get out enough to see real life people you'd want to be with.
>>
File: o.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Women bore and/or annoy me, I enjoy hoarding money and I have all the porn the internet can offer. I'm pretty comfortable with the idea of dying alone.
>>
>>24107383
A boyfriend is objectively superior to a dog desu senpai.
>>
>28
>NEET
>can't drive
>have nothing to offer a relationship
>nothing socially/emotionally/financially
>if I have nothing to offer, I have no worth
>If I have no worth, then why bother even trying?

Todays modern college educated women only want an equal or higher status man than themselves.

We never had a chance to begin with..but it still hurts.

All I want in life is to find someone to love and be loved, to share & experience this whole fucked up journey we call life.

But I guess I'll never get to experience that because I'm just slightly not tall enough, or a little too overweight, or I don't have a flashy enough car or one of the million bullshit reasons that women judge men by.
>>
File: fKIyg21.png (222 KB, 720x623) Image search: [Google]
fKIyg21.png
222 KB, 720x623
>>24107416
jop
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 540x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 540x523
>>24102946
I have. It's actually pretty liberating. I'm planning on buying a figure of my waifu and investing in an onahole. Women are actually pretty over rated to be honest. I'm just trying to focus on building a cozy otaku life.
>>
>>24106809
I have a severe stutter which takes my physical attractiveness down to negative -10. At least I feel like it does because confidence / how you present yourself is supposedly how men are considered attractive.
>>
>>24107539

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oXW_YiV6g
>>
>>24104412
>>>/reddit/
>>>/dankmemes/
>>
>>24107261
>How do you even come to taht conclusion? How am I not looking for an equal partner if I just don't want a girl who has been around too much? It's not even like I'd only accept virgins, I just draw the line at double digit numbers of sexual partners.
If you cared about equality, you'd take care not to use such actively hostile and sexist language that degrades all women. It's more than just a little bit strange that you are having a hard time finding women who aren't in double digits yet. That's only the large majority of women. Of all ages. I smell backpedaling again.

However, to be charitable, I'm going to take you for your word. If you really do have such low standards that you'd be happy with a girl of slightly below average attractiveness who isn't in the top 10% of promiscuity, then it should be very easy for you to find one, and I can help by making an observation about what might conceivably be holding you back. If you're really as nice and reasonable as you're saying you are, you are doing an awfully poor job of representing yourself as such. This is probably because you spend your time around guys who aren't nice. You're here among people who take pride in being assholes, and you learn their language and habits and their smell rubs off on you. You may try to act different when you're talking to girls, but when you're part of a group it's easy to lose sight of what is normal for people who aren't part of that group.

>the combination of all those qualities that is extremely rare.
No it isn't.
You're talking like someone who doesn't know how to connect with people. You keep finding flaws in people and blaming the lack of a connection on that. Chances are that if you found someone who does match your laundry list, you would still just not "feel it". Practicing your social skills and learning to be interested in others can help. Right now you're only likely to connect with people who have superior social skills, and they're out of your league.
>>
I gave up just recently.

Have been doing the "good guy" thing my whole life. Nothing even that wrong with me, just like to take it slow.

One of my best friends is in an abusive relationship, and keeps going back to him. That's what finished me off. That women endlessly complain about there not being any "good men", yet all they do is chose chad.
>>
>>24104762
Ignore and block her
>>
>>24105845
London? Pics?
>>
>>24102946
I've decide to give up finding a boyfriend.
They all want me to suffer, kek.
It sucks to have a relationship, it's always about the good person suffering with the wrong.
>>
At this point I'm more interested in grooming a qt twink into my perfect sub than trying to deal with women anymore. It's just not worth it, if that means I'm gonna die alone then I guess it sucks to suck.
>>
I gave up about 2 years ago. I have to remind myself when I'm out and about, and see someone attractive, that I'm not allowed such nice things. I'm hoping that after a few more months it'll become a natural reaction.

I've also contemplated chemical castration, or at least something that will purge my sex drive completely. It would make it much easier to go on about my day.
>>
>>24107701
Funny how everytime you try to apply your psychoanalysis to me, you're just al little off.

>If you cared about equality, you'd take care not to use such actively hostile and sexist language that degrades all women.
I use exactly the same language talking about men. If that doesn't account for equality, I don't know what does.

>It's more than just a little bit strange that you are having a hard time finding women who aren't in double digits yet. That's only the large majority of women.
Not from my experience. I live in a town with roughly 130k residents, 1/4 of them are studentsat my uni (pretty huge). Ever since I started going to uni, every nice girl I've met was taken, the ones who were single were only looking for one night stands and going partying. There is a reason that these girls are single.

>If you're really as nice and reasonable as you're saying you are, you are doing an awfully poor job of representing yourself as such.
To be perfectly honest here, I don't usually make a good first impression. Not that I'm rude or unfriendly and neither is it the guys I hang out with, it's the way I look. I have kind of an untrustworthy appearance and people usually don't like me at first and are really surprised when I turn out to be a really nice guy.
Also I don't try to act differently around girls. I just try to be myself, because I think if she doesn't like me for who I am then she isn't worth it anyways. I could never have a relationship for which I had to play an act in order to maintain it.

>the combination of all those qualities that is extremely rare.
>No it isn't.
Yes it is, at least in single girls who are looking for a relationship or are "dateable" as you put it.

>You keep finding flaws in people and blaming the lack of a connection on that.
It's not a lack of connection that I am worried about, it is the wrong kind of connection that really bugs me.
>>
cont.
>>24108407
My biggest flaw is that I can't take action with girls I like, because the few times I actually tried to make a move I ended up heartbroken as they either weren't interested at all or wanted something different out of the relationship than I did.

>Chances are that if you found someone who does match your laundry list, you would still just not "feel it".
Not true at all. I just met a girl who I would deem perfect. She has the looks, is smart and funny and she actually likes me. Problem is it's a dead end road. see >24107127
>>
I look at getting a gf like getting a job

I put a lot of time and effort in it. Because I wrote it all down. This is my goal: get girlfriend who potentially I could start a family with, or at least have a commited relationship. So I wrote that down as my goal. And then I wrote down all the things I had to do to reach my goal. It was a plan. So, I had - get a job, move out of parents, dress better, meet women, advertise myself.

So it took a while, around 3/4 of a year. But also my life improved as well. Even though I was a wagekek, I got a job that was 25 hours working in a halfway house for mental patients. Then with that money I could afford to life in this apartment thing, where everyone has a room and an ensuite, but the rest is shared. There was like 30 people.

So from there, I was now looking better which improved my confidence. Having a job helps - not in-itself, but that when people ask "what do you do?" I felt confident to say. And then I got my license back (drink drove), and brought a used van. Now I knew I was beating at least some proportion of males, I was now becoming more attractive. Then I joined a couple datingwebsites and tinder. But it wasn't helpful. But, I learned how to advertise myself, like a CV.

Then a new girl joined my job. And then we got to know eachother. And we started hanging out (it started by me saying do you want a lift home - because she had no car). And then she was coming to my apartment to watch movies and that. Then we were on the floor playing some game and I thought this is a good time, so I said that I wanted to kiss her, and then I did. then the next day at work we had the same shift so I invited her to the movies, and then back to my house I said I want to have sex with her and we did. 4 months later she is my gf

So the lesson here is that you can't just expect a gf to happen. you have to work for it. I swear I'm like autistic or something, so if I can do it then so can you. don't just give up.
>>
maybe life is just shit?

I mean I would want a gf but I've never had a gf so how do I even know what I want?

I just want this idea I have in my mind of love etc, this idea that having a gf will give my life meaning

really what I'm after isn't a gf, per se, rather a gf is just a means to an end. where that end is feeling happy, or better, or improved, or like my life is more significant

I read this whole thread and I think it's really sad. all of these people suffering, craving something, anything to not be in misery.

happiness is always in the future. it's always some imagined idea I have of how I will feel, not now, but if I just wait or try harder or bla bla I'll get there. but it never comes. it's just an idea that is the drive behind my action. I try to escape misery in pursuit of happiness but all that happens is action is created. I never get there. it's just a carrot on a stick. the stick is taped to my back and curves in front of me, and the carrot is just an idea in my mind, projected onto that stick. so that wherever I go, the stick comes with me, always curving ahead of my body, dangling a fake carrot ahead.

I really think this is how life is. I mean I'm so sort close to just ending my life. I'm already an opiate and benzo addict. I just feel misery all the time. I feel like life is hell and I have no solution.

I don't even know why I'm writing this. I have no solution. my life is meaningless to myself
>>
>>24102946
I totally have
>>
Me, pretty much. I sit at home all day so can't meet women and I don't believe in online dating, either, because I think that the women you find online are bad news. Very rarely I'd get some girl's number (happened only twice) from someone, only to message them and have absolutely nothing come out of it.

If just finding women to interact with is this difficult, then actually getting one of them to become my girlfriend would be ten times more difficult.
>>
>>24103111
same t.b.h.
its either attractive looking girls or be alone. but because i dont deserve ATLEAST somewhat attractive looking face girl, then im being here alone. i know that i wont be happy seeing every morning an unattractive face in the bed, so yeah
>>
File: 1445961959398.jpg (34 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445961959398.jpg
34 KB, 640x640
>>24102946
>Who here has just decided to give up on ever finding a girlfriend?

C I R C A
2 0 0 9
>>
Pasta:

How to get grills

>Respect yourself. Don't be a dick to others. Do things for others without expecting anything in return. Speak with intent and without being afraid. Don't boast and be cocky / arrogant. Don't be hateful.

>Dress decently, doesn't need to be fancy

>Be interesting, pick up a hobby that isn't watching anime or playing video games. Just forget anything using a screen.

>As a man you are expected to take the lead. You text / call her, you decide where to go out, you decide to kiss her.

>Being able to take care of yourself.

The first 100 times tou try you will be afraid and inecure and come over like a sack of shit without a spine or an arrogant asshole. Such is life. Go trough it and learn. It's all about finding a balance.

The most people learned this in puberty but like me you where probably sitting in your room playing video games avoiding being bullied.

You can still learn it but at your age it's not socially accepted to fail at this being your age and that's why you don't see many robots succeeding. They're afraid of being frowned upon and laughed at.

Of course you will still have to deal with your shortcomings. This doesn't make you some perfect god and most people will still reject you (this is normal) but most importantly you will soon be rejecting others and looking for somebody that fits your needs. And that my fellow robots is being a Chad.
>>
>>24102946
I recently realized that I've actually been repressing a decent amount of memories from when I was in middle school and high school that are all about me trying to get with girls and them just not having it at all to ANY capacity.
I had a gf once for a year just before I turned 22 to this past Valentine's day.
I'm never going to date another girl again, and if somehow I get another chance I won't pursue it unless she was also unwillingly a virgin into her early 20s. Not if she some slut who's dated like 5 different dudes and had sex with a bunch of people casually. I have no idea how I didn't realize she was gonna leave me. I should have fucking dumped her when she couldn't eat from being broke and stuff. I should have never invested in her or taken care of her at all. I hate her and I hope she gets bell's palsy
>>
>>24108832
Everybody know these man. The problem for most people here can be likened to a homeless man's employment dilemmas.
They need to take a shower and get some clothes to have a job but they can't get those things unless they already have a job
>>
>>24107268
i agree. it's not like i'm 100% happy to be alone (i am hoomon afterall) but i'd much rather do my own thing and actually retain what little energy i have left in my otherwise tiring life.
>>
I haven't given up on getting a gf, but I've given up on love. I realize now it is a delusion.
Women are utterly incapable even being friends with a guy who doesn't give them status or is a possible mate. The nature of women is fucking depressing, but I still want to cuddle and fuck, even if love doesn't exist.
>>
>>24102946
I was never interested in a gf, but I think I might end up with one at some point because I'm very bad at saying no. My complete lack of interest has attracted girls before, it's very annoying.
>>
>>24103557
I am the same type pretty much
I just dont care about anything or anyone anymore
unless I can benefit from it
I don't even care about friends, I mean I like them I go out with them everyonce in a while (every few weeks/months)
but if I don't I don't miss them nor care what's up with them
I don't process feelings or emotions as I used to years ago
I feel like a machine at this point
I don't want a relationship of any sort (be it gf or close friendship)
I am not even that depressed anymore
I am just tired that's it
>>
File: le anime face.png (908 KB, 840x840) Image search: [Google]
le anime face.png
908 KB, 840x840
>>24102946
I'm sure I'll be alone forever. Don't even care though to be honest
>>
>>24105069
same for me
I grew up in neighbourhood with like 10 guys and 2 girls my age
the thing is I never hanged out with those girls because they were pretty dumb (both dropped out in secondary school, one even got pregnant)
I have a brother so there always were 3 guys at home, and only female in my life was my mother
my grandparents were dead before i was even born
my both aunts live in different countries
I was in math oriented classes during my education so there were always way more guys than girls
and lets be honest females studying math or IT are not the most femine in general (plenty of tomboys there)

truth is I am 24 and I don't know nothing about girls
>>
>>24105658
shower
general hygiene
decent clothes
some fall for that
>>
Never tried. How does one even find a women to date? I'm in college around so many people and I feel so isolated, can't imagine finding multiple women to so much as befriend, let alone date
>>
>>24109771
just be good looking. they will give you signals for the go ahead to ask them out.
>>
>>24108832
Why would I change myself to find a gf who doesn't appreciate me for myself? Fuck being interesting and not watching anime, grills ain't worth it
>>
>>24109870
Then accept that there are very few girls willing to ever have a relationship with you.

I always think it's weird when people say they don't want to change he who they are are to get better and get what they really desire in life.

I'd go as far as to say that there is no predefined 'you'. People are shaped by their experiences. You are not born an anime lover. You are not born with social anxiety that's what life did to you. So you can either sit still and let random occurences dictate who you are or take matters into your own hands.
>>
>>24104487
>So, why put myself through that?
In all likelihood you're not the one doing it; your animal instincts are forcing crushes on you.
>>
>>24102946
Ive had 3 girlfriends
the first one used me until she could get her ex back that lasted 2 weeks

The second one wanted to fuck someone else and broke up with me the 3rd day

the 3rd one left me after she went to uni
we were together for about 3 months. she was a super Christian and we never had sex she now has a new boyfriend she met at uni

Ive given up i can't deal with that anymore

im 23 and still a fucking loser virgin. i might as well become a wizzard
>>
File: 1436317928994.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1436317928994.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>24102946
mfw my girllfriend found me
>>
>>24110102
I went from being somebody with severe anxiety to somebody who gives presentation to entire schools. I went from never telling the person I liked that I did, to asking them out on dates.

These experiences teached me things about myself and who I want to be. That girl I liked and asked out. Well turned out she was a manipulative bitch and I really don't want somebody like her in my life again.

It gave me confidence and I ended up respecting myself.

Changing is scary as fuck. And it takes a while but it is totally worth it to be happy.
>>
>>24108465
But it still came down to dumb luck in the end. You didn't do some specific thing to find a girlfriend, you were just lucky that a single girl who liked you got employed at your work.
>>
File: BqI1lZCIUAA1HJ8.jpg (91 KB, 581x1032) Image search: [Google]
BqI1lZCIUAA1HJ8.jpg
91 KB, 581x1032
Am I the only one here who can't get a gf because I'm ugly? Everyone here is saying it's because they haven't tried or social anxiety but I have tried and I failed.
>>
> went to over 20 dates from tinder this year
> nothing ever happens
> having a date arrenged for tonight
> feeling like depression has started to really kick in (this happens for at least two weeks in a month, when I don't feel like doing anything, eating, studying or going anywhere at all)
> will have to go to this shitty date, put my happy mask on for tonight
> nothing will happen as usual. Some of us won't like one another, or both of us won't.
> Had a one lucky date out of 30 in two years, when something actually happened and we had a brief relationship, which ended anyway

I feel like this is some fucked up circle of life t.bh familia
>>
>>24108832
You forgot be tall and attractive
>>
>>24110337
Does shit personality count as ugly?
I'm not good looking by any means but not terribly ugly either. Mostly just a boring person.
>>
Yeah I did give up, it has been a long time ever since I had a conversation on even small talk with a girl.
>>
>>24103073
>Im pretty sure I could get one, if I tried.

Stop fooling yourself, nowadays you need to be at the top and wait for the cunts to come to you, everyone else is not good enough for them.

You can tell a girl is not into you when she invests absolutely nothing to the interaction, and guess what, this is what they do to almost every man that ever interacted with her.

Unless you are willing to date very fat girls or deformed girls, you get nothing.
>>
>>24110378
I am neither. It's not about what people think of you it's about being ok with that and trying to find people and do things that do make you happy.

And being ok with it doesn't mean wallow is self pitty. it means literaly not giving a fuck about it.
>>
Any advice for maintaining conversation? I have a few topics in mind but I'm awful at introducing them. I don't know what personality to adopt either.
>>
>>24110337
u can get gf if you are ugly but you need to adjust your standards properly
if u are 4/10 dont expect to get more than that
and everyone knows no guy wants ugly gf (since looks is most important factor when judging girls by a man)
it's obvious in such case you will try to aim higher (6 or 7+)
yet cute girls know that they can easily get someone better than you

so in conclusion, yes you can get a gf (fairly easily) but not the one you want to get (or at least it won't be easy)
truth is even pathetic robots are quite picky when it comes to female looks
>>
>>24110555
Honestly failing at making conversation makes it painfuly clear that you're not interested in this person. You're desperately trying to be better which is good by the way. Just keep having shitty conversations and you know what people you really want to talk. It makes conversation very easy.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
The game was rigged from the start

>too ugly to have self confidence
>just smart enough to be self-aware

One chance at life, destined to live it like this
>>
>>24110609
>Honestly failing at making conversation makes it painfuly clear that you're not interested in this person.

What if you're just shit with communication? I couldn't tell you countless of times I've tried to hit on girl but still act like a spaz.
>>
>>24102946
I think I came to my current state of mind about 2 months ago.
I'm unwilling to make any real effort for a girl I have feelings for. I'm happy to have female friends, who I'd do for whatever I would do for a male friend, but I'll never take part in the dating game. Not worth it, I won't play a rigged game. Obviously this goes against my nature, I have a desire to help people, to do nice things for them. I won't waste my time if it's not going to be appreciated though, from now on if I do something for a girl before she makes any kind of move I've written her off as a potential romantic partner
>>
>>24110670
You're shit at it because you don't do it a lot.
>>
>>24110697
>If you did X, you would be good by now

Nice just world fallacy
>>
>give up on fitting in with regular folk, accept that I'm just kind of a weird dude and may very well die alone, suicidal on and off
>stop taking social interactions seriously, say whatever the fuck I want, be a smartass
>people find it funny and actually like me sometimes (or get offended but fuck em)

Still no relationship because most of the women I meet are completely uninteresting but it sorta works for me
>>
>>24110732
Because practice doesn't work

>why go to school

And that's not how that fallacy works. It's the fallacy fallacy
>>
File: 1393912443286.png (90 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1393912443286.png
90 KB, 1440x900
There's no point, I'm far beyond the point of no return. Everyone's in these long relationships or picking up girls of tinder or getting ready to get married while my ass is just some background character. I'm already getting the grandbabies talk from my mother, and I'm afraid she doesn't see the fact that a 24 year old KV is literally untouchable in the eyes of my peers.

Internet dating sucks, I'm competing against 9 other guys for the attention of one woman, and most of them are either more persistent or have more to offer.
>>
I try not to think about it. I fill my time with any pathetic bullshit I can possibly summon: dope, booze, fapping, TV, whatever. Maybe one day, just by some random twist of fate, I'll meet someone; that's what I tell myself. So I haven't technically given up entirely, but considering the way I'm living my life now, there isn't much hope.
>>
I have pretty much just given up. All my friends are now either married or have been in long term relationships, and it didn't really get to me before, but it's starting to...
>>
Where do I find robots that don't have social circles in university? I go directly to my room so I'm thinking you do the same right
>>
>>24110777
>why go to school

School TEACHES people. Me practicing I'd self tought. I've been doing it for so long and I'm still shit at talking to girls. Tell a midget to practice to be taller
>>
>>24110907
No user arguing with somebody like that. People who think that absolutely and repititioudy failure make you better at something are close to religious nuts
>getting the shit kicked out of you makes you a good fighter
>>
>>24110907
>>24111092
Samefag bait.
>>
>>24106034
what if i told you

to look in a mirror
>>
>>24110907
You have some deep rooted issues desu senpai. Get over your self pitty and fear of women first. They're actually just people you know. But your pathetic ass placed them on a throne of godly beings that are to be won over. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>24106316
katie?
>>
>>24111257
>They're actually just people you know

Serial killers are JUST PEOPLE. So I guess I shouldn't be scared of them too, right? Women judge men way more harshly and no one can do anything about it
>>
>>24111364
Women don't necessarily kill people by definition. Not at all compareable. Now stop baiting normie faggot.
>>
>24 KV
>manlet, look about 15
>no confidence
>receeding hairline
>beady eyes
>big chin and forehead
>"well, at least my nose is alright"
>then find out I'm developing Rosacea / Rhinophyma

Just fucking end it, lads.
>>
>>24103263
>im worried they'd see I'm a worthless internet addict
>guess I'll just stay a worthless kuck netslave
>>
>>24103431
limit internet use to 1-3 hours a week maximum (even that much is bordering too much). start doing standup comedy. get fit. looksmaxx your face. go buy some nice slim jeans, nice boots, and nice slim solid color button downs.

these are step one in the strategy guide (first two pages of roughly 900 pages)
>>
File: 896789578958587.jpg (314 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
896789578958587.jpg
314 KB, 800x522
>>24106856
>When the population drops oh say 50%

in what world do you think this will ever happen
>>
>>24111519
wrong thread anon
>>
>>24102946
i had a gf once. for 2 years. it made me never want a gf again
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.