[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"That Kid" thread? >That kid who always wore button-up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: thatkid.jpg (150 KB, 680x1009) Image search: [Google]
thatkid.jpg
150 KB, 680x1009
"That Kid" thread?

>That kid who always wore button-up flame shirts
>That kid who never did homework but still passed anyway
>That kid who was an edgelord who always listened to stuff like Linkin Park, Evanescence and Slipknot
>That kid who made up lies about video games
>>
>>24102919
>That kid who made up lies about video games

If you wanna get Mew in Pokemon Yellow, you gotta beat the Elite 4 500 times, trade me all your strongest Pokemons, and then delete your save file. Trust me, my dad works for Nintendo.
>>
>That kid who sit in the bench at the corner during break and just do nothing
Memories
>>

That was me. If you go to a shit high school full of loud disruptive black people you literally get rewarded for being quiet and white.
>>
File: 1443667886108.jpg (399 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
1443667886108.jpg
399 KB, 970x546
>>24102919

Represent
>>
>that kid who makes a that kid thread
>>
>that kid who had big ass guages

Ugh.
>>
>>24102919
>that kid who became a sex addict before having sex
>that kid who started wanking it at age 9
>that kid who was known at his school as the virgin sex addict
>that kid who was bullied no matter what he did
>that kid who developed avoidant personality disorder by 12
>that kid who was diagnosed with aspergers at age 2 whilst attempting (and making little progress) to take apart the fax machine
>that kid who had bipolar diagnosis before age 6
>that kid who made pocket pussies during highschool, once went as far as latex
>that kid who looked like ink from the first punisher comic during highschool
>that kid who made people flinch when he walked by, but then they would start taunting him
>that kid, who no matter how physically attractive he makes himself, his deep seated feelings of inadequacy will make him too nervous to ask out women
>that kid who stayed up for days at a time(my record is 5d22hrs) instead of doing drugs like his classmates
>>
>Never did homework and still passed

Yup, this is me...

>Edgelord

Still am...well, more like I like edgy stuff. I don't do that shit irl tho.
>>
>that kid who never did homework but passed anyway
That was me. I also never did projects and essays
>>
>>24103091
i was so autismo i would stand in a corner looking at my feet the whole time
>>
>that kid who was always nice to everyone regardless of who they were
>that kid who had ambition and passion for the world
>that kid who was sort of chubby but realitively normal in size and attractiveness
>That kid who could love anything and anyone
>That kid who secretly hid the self hate and depression
>that kid who hated himself and was anxious everywhere
>that kid whos going to blow his brains out in a day

mfw im that kid
>>
>>24102919
>>That kid who never did homework but still passed anyway
>>That kid who was an edgelord who always listened to stuff like Linkin Park, Evanescence and Slipknot
Both of these were me.
>>
>>24103127
you too? except it was a mixture of mexicans and blacks over here
>sexy teacher told me to see her after class just to tell me that she will pass me for being nice to her
>tfw never thought about staying after school to do make up work just at a chance to steal a shoe of hers when she went to the bathroom or something
for some reason women bring like 3 pairs to school i dont know
>>
>>24105117
>realitively normal in size and attractiveness
>normal in size and attractiveness
>normal in attractiveness
>normal

and yet....

>that kid whos going to blow his brains out in a day

what the hell is your excuse? you get dealt an acceptable hand and still act like a foreveralone.jpg
>>
yeah thats why i feel like shit, guilt is in it to, its apart of the self hate!
>>
>The kid who got you fucked with by many people
>the kid who took you out one by one and beat you all senseless
>the kid who broke both you're legs and arms shit in you're face and pissed inside you're wombs

I still remember josh i haven't forgotten the day you decided to fuck with me i let it happen and planned out the day i raped you're shit up trash
>>
File: TheWorst.jpg (361 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
TheWorst.jpg
361 KB, 1680x1050
>>24102919
That kid who made up lies about video games
> This fucking kid told me that if I killed 100+ gungans on naboo for original Battlefront I could play as a jedi
> 234 kills later and no jedi
> Still killed 200+ Gungans
pic related
>>
>>24105206
you're so naive. nobody is really happy, its just that robots have created their own little club and convinced themselves that theyre the only ones
>>
>>24102919
>that kid who hides in the bathroom during lunch
>>
Replace the flame shirt with a jacket, and I was that kid.
>>
>>24105282
robots are the only ones who have a valid reason to not be happy.
>>
>that kid who brought a hammer to school to break the gatelocks if he wanted to leave school earlier than he was allowed
>that kid who pushed a bully out of a window from the third floor
>that kid who was into blacksmithing and made a crossbow and shot at the headmaster in recess
>that kid who entered the school with a mountain bike and broke a security guard's back while downhilling on the stairs
>that kid who plucked a guy's eye out when he laughed at his childhood friend because she was an orphan
>that kid who was a car mechanic and could arm wrestle anyone in the school including 3 kids at a time
>that kid who would spraypaint pentagrams all over school and when he was caught by security he used the spraypaint over a lighter and tried to flamethrow his way out of there

you see a lot of stuff if you live in eastern europe but mostly hardcore bullying
>>
>>24105282
life is still a whole lot easier if you are able to find a mate. its kinda the only biological reason for existence...
>>
> that kid who is so depressed everyone sees it on his face and hates him
"why don't you just smile"
"is life really that hard"
"you're crazy"
fuck you I'm gonna kill you all cunts
>>
>>24105455
shit dude

what country?
>>
>>24105640
romania
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24103201
>that kid who replies to a that kid thread
>>
Hey, my that kid told me that you could do the wind temple before the earth temple in windwaker, is that true? I never found out
>>
>>24102919
>tfw I was that kid that broke your toys
>tfw I was that kid that ran out of class and the teacher chased after me
>>
>that kid who borrowed some of your toys and never returned them
>>
>>24103278
>>that kid who became a sex addict before having sex
>>that kid who started wanking it at age 9
>>that kid who was known at his school as the virgin sex addict
I didn't know there were others...
>>
>>24105827
La noi era exact opusul, majoritatea erau pasnici. Unde dracu ai crescut ? Vaslui ? Ferentari ?
>>
>>24107616
dracula transylvania wallachia vlad
>>
>>24107455
My mom personally went to his house to get it back.

I love my mom sometimes.

He was a really nice kid too, I think he was just ADD about remembering to give it back.
>>
>>24102919
Yeah... That was me.
>Spikey hair
>Pretended he knew how to ride a skateboard.
>Shy as fuck
>Was somehow still the most popular kid in school.

I had a weird childhood.
>>
>>24107722
>friend plays shitty tony hawk game
>we go to park
>he decides to take my skateboard instead of a bike
>discovers skateboards are not self propelled
>refuses to take skateboard home and leaves it there
>my brother makes me let him ride my bike home
>>
>>24105455
those are some crazy edges there
>>
>>24105455
Why was a hammer needed to leave school? Were you actually locked inside? Does Romania not have fire codes?
>>
>>24107792
That happened to me alot too, but I had anger issues and always ended up fighting and getting into trouble for it. Faggots shouldn't have messed with my stuff.
>>
>>24102919
>That kid who just couldn't run no matter how desperately they wanted to
>>
>>24107433
Fuck you. I had a cousin like you and it was so fucking annoying. I had expensive toys and he thought it'd be fun to smash them with hammers.
>>
>>24108164
I didnt break them on purpose.

It was always an accident but it happened too often.

I wreck my stuff on accident to this day. A few days ago I ruined a nice pair of pants when they got caught on some fencing my dad stowed in the garage and ripped.
>>
>>24108025
>that kid who ran weirdly
>>
>>24108234
Like squat running?
>>
>>24108164
What is this cousin doing now?
>>
>>24108252
No. I think his legs moved sideways sometimes when he ran. It's hard to explain.

Then there was that kid whose running style was like a combination of fast walking and leaping.
>>
>>24108217
Oh...sorry anon. I'm pretty clumsy, too. It's one thing to be clumsy and another thing entirely to be a plain asshole.
>>
>>24108280
Addicted to meth and gambling literally asking for a spare dollar just to gamble. I toss some weed his way every now and then.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.