[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
serious question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: a little more.jpg (28 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
a little more.jpg
28 KB, 540x960
what boards on 4chan will distort your view of reality the least? are there any that could be actually beneficial to your life? along those lines i would assume /fit/, /fa/, maybe /out/
>>
/fit/ and /fa/ will ruin your perception of reality far worse than this board. /b/ is probably the least damaging because everyone knows everyone is just being an idiot.
>>
>>24102686
/pol/ is the board that will distort the view of reality that you hold the least amount
>>
/fit/ is decent in extremely small doses only. Read the sticky, get some motivation wallpapers and gtfo. /fit/s perception of reality is even more twisted than /r9k/s.
>>
>>24102686
>/fa/
fucking no my man
i hear good things about /biz/ but im sure you already have to be rich to get by there
/ck/ is good, maybe its not what you're looking for but its comfy
>>
>>24102686
What would even be the point of a board that doesn't distort your perception of reality? That's the entire point. If you want an unfiltered version of reality, go live in real life.
>>
>>24102686
/his/ has been an interesting board so far.

>>24102882
/ck/ is pretty nice too.
>>
>worrying about what youre wearing all the time and subconsciously judging people solely for what theyre wearing
>better than worrying about no gf
>>
/his/, /diy/, /out/

I think /fit/'s perception of reality is a lot closer to fact than any of the other boards as long as you're talking to the people who actually lift and know what they're doing.

Ignoring the obvious (/soc/, /adv/, /lgbt/), I think /fa/ is the worst board on 4chan.
>>
File: 1444923803365.jpg (15 KB, 300x284) Image search: [Google]
1444923803365.jpg
15 KB, 300x284
>>24102909
idk i guess just thoughtful discussion without infinite racist/wagekek/roastie circlejerk and minimally nerdy/mostly normie but still quirky enough that i can jus b myself : ^)
>>
>>24102686
>/fa/
fuuuck no, as someone who has browsed that board for 5 years, it will make you too aware of extremely infetesimal and shallow bullshit.

Everyone there is an underage fuckboy with absolutely zero fucking personal style.

You should really just get off of 4chan if you actually want benefits tbqh
>>
>>24102686
Fit is only good for plg oly and fraud generals the rest will distort your view since it's all banter
>>
File: 1446842917703.png (324 KB, 1588x1478) Image search: [Google]
1446842917703.png
324 KB, 1588x1478
>>24102686
/pol/

I'm serious.
>>
>>24102686

Yeah, if you browse /r9k/ too long you will take the jokes seriously and think the world is out to get you.
>>
>>24102686
/diy/
>People supportive of each other, offer encouragement
>Want to follow up and now progress, genuine interest
>helpful and willing to share advice and experience
>shitposting forbidden.
>>
>>24103560
Shitposting on /diy/ isn't forbidden if you do it right and is highly encouraged in bad threads (>shipping containers, wasps) but newfags don't know when to shitpost and when not to
>>
>>24102686
/out/ is just autistic people arguing about which backpack is the best.
>>
File: 1445894010411.png (91 KB, 262x262) Image search: [Google]
1445894010411.png
91 KB, 262x262
browse /lit/ desu senpai
>>
>>24104280
/lit/ is the worst fucking board on 4chan
Its full of liberals for one
And on top of that its pretentious fucking hipster liberals
Same as /mu/ desu senpai
>>
>>24102686
/tg/ won't warp your world view but it won't make you a better person either.
>>
>>24104348
>liberals
>pretentious fucking hipster liberals
Well, that's a bit redundant, don't you think?
>>
/x/ - there are some great works of fiction on that board
>>
>>24102803
/pol/ doesn't distort reality. It is reality. Op clearly doesn't want reality. He clearly wants to blue pill himself because he doesn't want to know the truth.
>>24102686
Lurk moar or fuck off newfag.
>>
/fit/ and /r9k/ will ruin your perception of reality
/pol/ will show you the truth, but you'll become bitter because of it
>>
>>24102686
/tg/ has been nice to me.

Got into a few skype rpg, made some friends, read some nice, escapist literature.
>>
>>24102686

/lit/ will make you better. /trv/ is good as well.

>>24104348

You misspelled educated and intelligent. And there are plenty of conservatives and libertarians as well, though mostly, we don't talk politics.

You're probably mad that you posted a thread about BERKS THAT WYMON WILL NEVR UNDERSTAND and got blasted in the ass for your idiocy and irrelevance.
>>
The fact that /pol/fags are so vehemently defending /pol/ as showing you reality rather than distorting it is pretty good evidence that /pol/ takes the prize as the board that distorts your worldview the most.

Absolutely no insight.
>>
>>24102686
/po/, because how?
maybe /out/, I don't browse that board
>>
/a/ fits with my view of reality
>>
>>24102686
/k/
I actually found a reason to go outside because of this board. I found a new hobby and a new passion. Maybe I could even turn it into a career if I apply myself....I hope.
It has also contributed to my political views, and me becoming more conservative, my newfound fitness, and realizing the world isn't safe like people naively believe.

But I dont go shooting as often as I should. Mainly because there isnt many spots to choose from where I live. Oh well I'll find something.
I plan on going out there in a few hours at the ass crack of dawn though.
>>
/fit/ is the best one brehs and any1 who doesnt like it is dyel manlet fuccboi

If You are the kind of person who would take the sentence above seriously, then yes, /fit/ would seem far from reality for You and You should staud away from it.
>>
espee made me better at irl banter so now I dont seem like such a giant sperg
>>
>>24102686
/g/ turns a small minority into free software zealots, otherwise it's just a normal place to talk about computers and programming.
>>
>>24103530

how is this a good example for your cause
>>
Get keked by /k/
>>
>>24102686
/fa/ will make you act like a faggot and if you're unlucky turn you into a fashion victim.
>>
>>24104590
Here is an ideal example of someone who now lives in a false reality thanks to /pol/

Notice how set he is on his beliefs. Notice how through his eyes, this fantasy universe he imagines is completely real
>>
>>24102686
/k/ is a pretty fun board that won't distort your views
>>
File: woman laughing.jpg (17 KB, 444x299) Image search: [Google]
woman laughing.jpg
17 KB, 444x299
>>24104590
>look at my I'm so redpilled I know all these things I shouldn't know
Didn't you read the sign saying don't believe anything here when you came?
>>
>>24104590
The evil Jewish marxist world conspiracy theory or whatever the cool kids call it these days falls apart as soon as you start putting some thought into it.
Here's the question I'd like you to answer on that matter:
Would a group capable of setting up a conspiracy of that scale not be capable of diverting people's attention from them?
Why are they not doing it?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 189x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 189x178
/fa/ is terrible all these faggots try way too hard and never come up with any good fits anyways. Its like /mu/ but with clothes
>>
>>24102686
Nice b8. I'm not going to tell you which boards are good just so you can go and shit them up.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.