[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>saturday night >playing an online game >in a group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 1409507732956.png (132 KB, 388x399) Image search: [Google]
1409507732956.png
132 KB, 388x399
>saturday night
>playing an online game
>in a group with others
>girl says she needs to brb because her boyfriend is craving some attention
>all the other guys egg her on like keks
>but then realize normal people get laid
>realize i'm here playing the same game as them but much more of a loser
>feel like shit and leave the group
>>
>asked bf to be alone this weekend because I'm autistic and we'll be spending a lot more time together soon
>open Steam
>see Take On Mars in library
>rewrite a-ha song to be about Mars
>>
>>24103450
go away normie you can't understand these feels
>>
>>24104013
But I have experienced those feels. I was kissless until 25.
>>
>>24103450
I'm singing it to myself now that you pointed out that it works

TAAAAKEE ONNNNNN MAAAAARRRRS
(backgrund: "Take on mars")
TAAAKEE MMAAAARRSSS ONNNNN
>>
>>24104052

>Was kissless
>Was
>WAS

Normie!!! ahh!!! Go away!!!! You're so being a normie right now !
>>
>>24104052
so basically you were a dormant normie? fuck off
>>
>>24102115
at least you are not waiting the fucking queue for like an hour like me god damn
>>
>>24102115
>playing online games
>not exclusively soloing

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24104107
No. I still have crippling social anxiety.
>>
>>24104153
I quit csgo because I couldn't treat it like a single player game and kept getting votekicked. I just wanted to befriend the chickens while my team loses.
>>
>>24104153
most of my time is solo actually, just some stuff you can't do alone
>>
>>24104052
Then why say anything at all? Did you just want to brag? Jesus fuck off
>>
File: 1443913298065s.jpg (7 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
1443913298065s.jpg
7 KB, 250x183
>>24102115
>23
>Don't even know how to kiss

Permafucked. It's just now dawned on my how hopeless it is from here on out.
>>
>>24104227
>27
>never hugged
>never kissed
>never made any kind of intimate eye contact

even if, and that's IF some girl wants to be with me someday, the moment i try any of those she's going to know i have no experience and be turned off.

theres nothing i can do, the ship has sailed for me. all that's left is finding ways to cope
>>
File: 1440656204099.png (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1440656204099.png
14 KB, 183x232
>>24102115
>play private WoW servers
>quit and go find a new server once I start to suspect that other people suspect I'm a loser
>"..i've been found out.."

i'm in way too deep
>>
>>24104260
There's plenty of rational women who would like the fact you probably don't carry herpes. If you can provide affection and fun times, someone will want you.
>>
>>24104185
Muh nigga. Different game though.

I usually don't play team based games for this reason. I want to fuck around without failing people. This is as close as I can get t
>>
>>24104315
>There's plenty of rational women who would like the fact you probably don't carry herpes.

no, i've had enough experiences in life to know there aren't, this is just wishful normie positivity
>>
>>24104315
>rational
>woman

Pick one.
>>
>>24104326
The last straw for me was a team led by a self-appointed bossypants trying to votekick me for reacting too slow once. That's what the matchmaker is for. I was too demoralized after that to aid them any further. So I watched the chickens, hid in the toilet, broke the pots and glass, and jumped around until they kicked me for legitimate reasons.
>>
This is why I only ever play single player games.
>>
>>24104521
don't play shooters, they attract the worst kind of gamer. same for MOBAs
>>
>>24104573
Some shooters are alright. TF2 players are pretty chill. Sometimes a whole server goes peaceful for a few minutes because they realize the futility of war. Even on a server full of reddit autists who turn off all the RNG that makes it fun, I couldn't get them mad when I was a "lol i trol u" kid placing useless teleporters and such.
>>
What's good single player game?

Anything at any price, I haven't played a good PC game in at least a year
>>
>>24104674
>jagged alliance 2
>stalker games
>far cry games
>uplink: hacker elite
>hotline miami
>>
>play minecraft online with people i met on the server
>they all often brb
>they leave for several hours
>i'm still there when they get back
>someone points out how they're literally never lonely in-game since i joined
>tfw they all have lives while i play minecraft all day like an autistic 12 year old
>>
just do friendly fire or anything to fuck their shit up. join the opposing team? whatever game you are playing you should be able to hurt your own team. fuck those normalfags
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
>play WoW on a private server
>figure anyone who you'll find playing WoW on a private server is probably pretty similar to me socially (i.e a nerdy outcast)
>kind of comforted when I see lots of people playing & feel a little less alone in the world
>one day in guild chat our guild leader mentions doing something for his wife for their anniversary
>all of a sudden this starts a conversation with literally everyone in the guild but me
talking about their girlfriends, wives, careers, etc.
>realize that I'm not among people like myself at all and that even among the people I find there I'm still a fucking virgin friendless weirdo
>can't bring myself to play after that and uninstall the next day
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (496 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
496 KB, 5000x5000
>>24105099
iktf

>some beta shares my liking off valve games and all the old shit they like half-life 1
>mfw the girl i assume to be his sister is his gf
>tfw he's dating probably the only female who gives a shit about or love for modded 1998 games, they play together while i join some shitty russian server with 2 people on
>>
>>24105071
I got teamkilled at spawn after not obeying Mr. Bossypants and carrying the bomb my own way. all esports games are shit. One of the most popular ones is really a virtual trading card game? WTF?
>>
File: 122.jpg (12 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
12 KB, 229x220
>Be 15
>Playing Call of duty 4 with friends
>Friends brought some girls into the game too
>They all small talk during the game ("How was school?", "Have X cheated on Y? No way!" etc.)
>Social stuff
>I was so sure my friends are same as me
>But they aren't
>Stop talking because I had no idea what's going on
>One of the girls ask me "Anon? What's wrong? Are you okay? You haven't said a single word since the game started".
>Literally crying at this point
>Have I wasted my life?
>Shut off my computer and cry myself to sleep.
>>
these are some high level feels
>>
File: 1421433268755.jpg (534 KB, 2410x2135) Image search: [Google]
1421433268755.jpg
534 KB, 2410x2135
>be playing mmo
>try to initiate conversation in guild chat
>i find out they're talking in skype or something
>they ask me to join
>leave guild because i'm too shy to talk to other people

CRIPPLING
>>
>>24105420
>Playing Call of duty
stopped reading right there
>>
>>24104227
That was me at 22. Protip: It's not that difficult. She'll kiss you, and you kiss back. That's kinda all there is to it.
>>
>>24107049
Not the guy you quoted, but that's rather acceptable in his situation. He was 15 and it was the first Modern Warfare.

Now if he was like me and in his late 20s and playing Black Ops 3, then there'd be a problem.
>>
File: jv0wo5.png (411 KB, 382x600) Image search: [Google]
jv0wo5.png
411 KB, 382x600
>Play anything online
>Some faggot has to bring up hes in college
>Graduated HS but never went to College
>Bitter as fuck about this even though I'm probably better off than those debtslaves.
>Just leave chat or get completely disinterested

It's the only thing that really I cannot stand. It just fucks my day up.
>>
>tfw no xiv gf
>tfw we will never spend hours each week tackling alex savage
>tfw we will never build our own airship
>tfw I will never share my housing with her
>tfw we will never run EX roulette together
>tfw we will never get ebd with whole fc in attendance
>>
>>24107132
Collage won't be like in anime faggot, you'll still be a beta and a bullied loser

>tfw so would I...
>>
File: pepe_cry.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cry.gif
31 KB, 500x492
>>24104153
>mfw online games are designed so that some parts are impossible to beat solo and thus force you to from groups
>>
>realize i'm here playing the same game as them but much more of a loser
this sums up my life
>>
>>24107132
How old are you? What's your current work?
>>
>>24107329
>this cvckold actually believes this
Just get good, dude.
If the game is literally impossible to solo from a purely mechanical standpoint, it's not worth playing.
>>
cucI<s
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.