[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If she fucks too many guys she's a slut and her pussy's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: damaged pussy.jpg (84 KB, 736x749) Image search: [Google]
damaged pussy.jpg
84 KB, 736x749
If she fucks too many guys she's a slut and her pussy's damaged.

If she only sleeps with her boyfriend, then she boring.

Make up your fucking minds, already.
>>
>>24101801
Boring is a good thing (only faggots say otherwise) and it should actually only be husband and not boyfriend.
>>
>>24101801
>If she only sleeps with her boyfriend, then she's monogamous

fixedit4u

Only chads think a girl is boring if she won't cheat. Since they're often moving quickly from girl to girl
>>
>>24101801
>If she only sleeps with her boyfriend, then she boring.

I know for a FACT it's women themselves that say this
>>
>>24101801

Vice is feminist hipster shit.
No one uses the word "frigid" anymore and no man thinks that chastite virgin qt 3.14 are boring.
Wome are NOT in a lose-lose position, they simply must not be sluts.

MEN are in a lose-lose position: either not a real man or a toxic masculinity fuckboy. Women want men in a lose-lose position because when people are in a lose-lose position you have ultimate power over them.
>>
>>24101801
Guess who actually thinks this? Women.

Most men would actually prefer their partner has as little as sex as possible before them. I have never met a single guy who would prefer a used up skank to a virgin.
>>
>>24101821
Yeah you should be with someone because you're afraid of dealing with a divorce and not because you love that person

/sarcasm

>>24101828
anndd you dont know what monogamy is
>>
>>24101801
>some people have different opinions of acceptable life choices
>since I'm unable to understand individuality, I will morph all the beliefs of all Earth's 6 billion inhabitants into one "megaperson"
>this megaperson holds every view held by anyone on earth

god I'm so tired of this meme. When will it end. When will the "celebrate diversity" crowd just admit that they actually hate diversity?
>>
>>24101801
"Boring" is something only kekcs worry about.
>>
>>24101860
>metric shitposting

Oh boy, here we goooooooo...
>>
File: 1440997567340.jpg (36 KB, 316x263) Image search: [Google]
1440997567340.jpg
36 KB, 316x263
>>24101801
>if woman does not sleep around while she is in a relationship then her bf will think she is boring

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>24101883
>not filtering every tripfag on sight

You're assuredly r9king wrong
>>
>>24101883
And yet, it's funny how his shitposting has more logic in it than anything you'd try to conjure.
>>
>>24101931
woman logic.
>>
>>24101801
what the fuck? nobody says this.
you could say something like "a woman who doesnt fuck early on is a prude" and it would make more sense
or are normalfags in general dropping monogamy altogether now?
>>
>>24101931
Literally no one thinks this. It's made up shit so they can feel good being sluts.
>>
>>24101952
Nobody respond to this shitpost. You're better than this /r9k/
>>
only other women think it's boring for fuck sake
>>
>>24101801
ive never in all my years seen a robot say such a thing. stop making up lies
>>
b8 aside, I don't see why people think it's oppressive to be turned off by people who have had a large amount of partners, be they male or female. You just gotta go with what you're comfortable with

DESU if a girl turned me down on the grounds I wasn't a virgin, I might be a little annoyed or disappointed, but I'd understand and be cool with it.
>>
>>24101801

wut

nobody says this
>>
Chad here. I respect pure girls, most guys do.

I HATE sluts but I may as well take advantage of their wet and willing holes too. I only get mean when ACTUALLY think I'll have a long term relationship with someone who puts out so easily.

I notice only beta guys in the middle don't care about sluts.

Alphas and Omegas like /r9k/ understand women from two perspectives.

Beta normalfags are good boys who play by the rules and do everything the TV said about attracting women.
>>
>>24101801
who says that
>>
>>24101978
>continues to call it a shitpost
>replies anyway
You kids really are full of self contradictions.
>>
>BUT ANON DONT YOU WANT A GIRL WITH EXPERIENCE.

No, i want a girl who gets experience from me, not a bunch of chads/BBC.
>>
>>24102057
Normalfags in their fantasies.

Women prefer men who aren't sexually loyal and have lots of partners.

They can't imagine men being the opposite. And beta redditors think they'll get pussy by white knighting that belief.
>>
>frigid if doesn't want sex
Maybe, depends on why I guess. Is her lack of sex drive due to psychological reasons? Maybe she's only had bad experiences and assumes all men are the same? Perhaps it's hormonal or she's just naturally more asexual than she thinks. Whatever the reason, total lack of sex is a valid reason so not want a relationship with someone. It is not shaming them for not wanting sex, it's setting your own standards for who you want in a partner. For some people, no or very little sex is not what they are looking for.

>boring if sleeping with one person
Not really, I'd say it would be normal and healthy. I think most guys are looking for someone like this. If they are being called boring then they are meeting the wrong type of guys for them. If those are the only guys they are attracted to then they are in for a shitty time as they get pumped and dumped by Chad and side-stepped by anyone looking for commitment.

>whore if sleeping around
I think whore is a strong word, but not someone I'd be into. Just as she can be more attracted to Chad than me, I can be more attracted to someone looking for commitment instead of a fling. Just like the first point, it's not shaming to not want anything to do with someone who sleeps around. It's a personal choice of setting their own standards. Men don't owe women sex and are not bad people for saying no, no matter what the reason.
>>
>>24102150
I've noticed women (young at least) prefer men who aren't entirely loyal, yet get mad when men aren't entirely loyal, yet happy their men aren't entirely loyal.

Holy shit this confused me
>>
>>24102267
That's just it isn't it. They want a man that can get any woman, who has probably had many other women, but has chosen THEM to be their one and only. They want validation that they are better than all those other women and feel like utter garbage when someone tells them they aren't.
>>
N O O N E F U C K I N G S A Y S S H E ' S B O R I N G

That's literally a delusional lie made up by roasties to give themselves an argument.
>>
>>24102334
this is pretty good family. its hard to put in words but this is it. they want chad to pick them so they feel like the chosen one. thats why normal guys do nothing for them because theyve probably had to lead on several other chicks.
>>
>>24102267
Alright, lemme tell you something we folks in law enforcement notice.

When it comes to mate guarding, men are hands down more violent. Guys will go ape if they think another man is trying to mate with their woman, or if she actually had sex with another man.

The overwhelming majority of the time, a man who learns about infidelity will attack or even KILL the woman.

However, women are different. I've seen chicks with black eyes try to stab arresting officers for taking away her abusive man. Like, these bitches coo and nurture them after being released even when the fucker cheated 100 times and kicked them in the stomach for whining.

A woman will keep running back to guys that "fuck" other women. She will go PSYCHO if he falls in love with another woman. He's sharing his attention and resources.

It's interesting.
>>
>>24102334
I dont get it. If the guy in question can get any woman, what does the woman in question think she's the one and only? And why is their validation important?

>>24102485
So what do you even do in that situation? How do you reason with them?
>>
>>24102600
You don't.

You just respond to DV calls until one kills the other OR she finds a higher status man.
>>
>>24101801
>"Boring"

Yeah no. The only ones that think that are niggers/degenerates whose sole purpose in life is to fuck anything that moves.
Tip: Quit hanging around those types of people and scenes and you won't have that problem.
PROtip: don't give your body away on a whim, male or female
>>
>>24101801
I like boring
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.