[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone else here who doesn't enjoy anything anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: tfwdead.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tfwdead.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
Is there anyone else here who doesn't enjoy anything anymore?

I just feel like sitting and staring into the dark
>>
>>24101764
I still enjoy good food, so there is always that
>>
>>24101780
attempting to starve myself to death, wish me luck
>>
>>24101780
>I still enjoy good food
Not OP, but I don't even enjoy good food.

I enjoy alcohol, but I'm trying to cut back because I realized I'm going full-blown alcoholic, seriously cannot be happy without alcohol anymore. It hurts, but something needs to change.

Other than that, I've got nothing.
>>
>>24102253
Of all the ways to die, this would be my least favorite desu
>>24102286
I feel bad for you senpai, food is the greatest thing ever and im not even fat
>>
>>24102253

Dehydrate yourself to death instead. It's much quicker.
>>
File: HMAd4D0.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
HMAd4D0.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>24101764

>Enjoy nothing
>Can't play videogames because I get tired in the first 5 minutes
>Music doesn't sound good
>Movies a shit
>Food tastes like bland so I hardly eat until my hunger overpowers my depression and I force food down
>Don't like sitting all day but don't really like walking
>See no reason in pursuing anything because I'll just fail anyway

Just waiting to die here
>>
>>24102317
I don't even feel happiness at the prospect of nice food anymore. Leftover steamed rice is no more or less exciting than a lobster dinner. I'm saving tons of money on food now, on the bright side.
>>
>>24101780
Yeah, food is my last pleasure in life.
>>
>>24102461
I'm afraid that i will never know that feel bro, maybe it has something to do with my lack of food during childhood, though i do sympathize with ya m8.
>>24102505
noice m80, anything good recently?
>>
>>24101780

Eating is an ordeal.

The whole process from deciding what to eat, cooking (or buying) it or both, and then the physical act of eating it.

If I could survive off air, I could go without never eating again.
>>
>>24102546
Google "Soylent"
>>
>real world seems like it has nothing for me
>spend most of my time fantasizing
>will go on long walks while just thinking, engrossed in my various fantasy worlds
>listen to music so I can put fantastical images to it
>alcohol enhances it
>even if I'm stuck in my room all day, I can keep myself entertained in my mind indefinately

My brain is all kinds of fucked up, but at least I'm happy.
It's a shame I have no motivation, otherwise I'd be able to live off creative writing
>>
>>24102382

lift some weights for a while and you will get the hunger back man. or do some kind of manual labour...

obtained a part time job and now im like hungry all the time i think i'm finally gonna lose this sissy body of mine, overall more happy atm
>>
>>24101764
I've been getting really high and laying in my bathtub in the dark. Being dead is going to be awesome. It's so relaxing laying there for hours doing absolutely nothing, not being able to see anything at all either, with minimal noise.
>>
>>24102565

>patronizing a bunch of normie yuppies

No thanks
>>
Yeah, sometimes I won't eat for days and just contemplate life. If I didn't have a kid the rope would be around my neck by now.
>>
>>24102881
>If I didn't have a kid
How does that not motivate the rope even more? If I had a kid, I'd do everything in my power to not be responsible for it in any way. Even if I was just stuck with child support and never had to see the kid, I'd still kill myself.
>>
>>24102821
You could make it yourself. There's "DIY" recipes. Not as easy as just buying it premade but still requires less upkeep than cooking 3 meals a day, washing dishes, etc.
>>
>>24101764
my enjoyment of video games, tv, and film is pretty much ruined. also life in general. i only enjoy eating and reading. and i can barely focus on reading because of the depression nagging on my soul that makks my mind lose focus every other paragraph
>>
>>24102933
>I'd do everything in my power to not be responsible for it in any way

You'd be a faggot then. I may be a mentally I'll androgynous slut but I wouldn't abandon my kid.

I couldn't put him through that confusing life.
>>
>>24103013

What is it? I'm getting the impression that it's just some over hyped protein shake
>>
>>24103015

What do you like to read?
>>
>>24103063
Sounds like your kid would be better off in an orphanage. It'd suck growing up without parents, but having a mom named Frank would be even worse.
>>
>>24102382
Literally me exactly
>>
>>24102253
Physically impossible. Your body can go north of 40 days w/o food but your will will be broken in about 4 days.
>>
Only thing that I have remotely been excited for is fallout 4. I'm going to the midnight release monday, the first one ive ever been to.
>>
>>24102253
>>>/ca/
Best of luck imho lgbtqbbq senpai.
>>
>>24103301
>tfw your character is voice acted
>someone here spoiled the ending anyways
Welp
>>
>>24103090
Soylent is basically the idea of taking everything we physically need from food, putting it all together in a shake, and removing the hassle of cooking, or deciding what to cook, or where to go out, or whatever. I guess it's like a protein shake, but a full-on deluxe protein shake that has way more than just protein in it.

It's made from bulk bought nutrients, vitamins, minerals, that stuff. Think of it as a bunch of powders mixed together, I guess.

I'm not a food science expert either. You'd probably have better luck googling info on it yourself than have some Anon try to explain it on 4chins.

Here's a link if you want some immediate idea of what can go into making this stuff. Just delete the spaces.
http : // soylentmaker.com / the-beginners-diy-soylent-recipe /
>>
>>24103114
Actually the mother is around. We're together living well.

Letting another guy raise your kid after death is a double edged keking desu
>>
>>24103346
i didnt see the spoiler, so I'm still excited
>>
>>24103415
your son is the main villain
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.