[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ending it/ soon? Just ordered my tool. I'm also going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: earth cowboy.png (269 KB, 810x634) Image search: [Google]
earth cowboy.png
269 KB, 810x634
Who /ending it/ soon? Just ordered my tool. I'm also going to OD on a huge mixture of drugs as well while standing on the edge of a cliff into the Pacific. Is there anyone else making their plans? I can't imagine it's easy to get pure helium nowadays after all the recent suicides.
>>
>>24101606
That sounds nice. Godbless
>>
>>24101606
I wish i could find a way so that when I kill myself it triggers a rube goldberg of sorts to either shoot me into a building via trebuchet or send me into the sky by a huge amount of helium balloons I'm tied to e.g. that Roald Dahl book "the Twits"
>>
>>24101729
IKTF. I'm worried that a bullet to the head wont be enough which is why I'm adding extra securities. I'm sorry I can't stream as I'll be in bumfuck Big Sur when I do it.
>>
I had to pull over on the side of the road as I was driving home from work today because I just started crying to Glycerine.

I just realized I never had a gf and was 24. I feel like I'll always be alone. I imagine shooting myself and it seems so terrible because it will be so unpleasant but sometimes I want to leave so bad.

I want to go.
>>
>>24102184
I've always wanted to go. Since I was 12 and I'm 23 now. I've got a few things I've got to get done before I do it(Januaryish, I'll say goodbye). I've always felt that I'm broken and don't belong here. It shows by me never having any friends or gfs or any of that normal human interaction stuff. After working all sorts of jobs and travelling all around the country, I still had the same feeling of emptiness and brokenness. Although I've known it for so long, I've realized that the only place I do belong is on the other side wherever that may be. Now I'm following my dreams if all goes well.
>>
>>24102467

This world doesn't want us. We're just here because we are. We just suffer because we do. We die because that's what people do too.

It's a dark place to be, anon. I hope you find your peace.
>>
Couple hundred milligrams of zopiclone should do the trick for me. Good luck with your plan.
>>
rip you little fagget
>>
Most types of drug overdose are horrific ways to die, and guns are unreliable. Failing to hit the right part of your brain can result in mutilation and vegetablization rather than death.

I always wondered - what about some form of easy to acquire explosive, maybe Tannerite? How much would you need to completely obliterate your entire brain?
>>
File: fug.jpg (93 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
93 KB, 800x533
>>24101606
if dubs I kill myself tonight [insert text]
>>
>>24103398
I should order some of that as well. I'll be ordering a shit load of benzos from the darknet and some heroin to use right before I use the gun.

>>24103624
I've considered explosives due to guns being unreliable. That's why I plan on standing on the edge of a cliff while doing it and taking and also ODing on drugs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUyQqJi1_DY
If you look at this video, tannerite has the power to blow a bunch of hogs apart so maybe I can just stuff my mouth with tannerite and shoot it?
>>
>>24103624
You could probably just lay down next to a shit load of tannerite and shoot it. Now I'm really thinking...
>>
Oldfag reporting in

>>24102184
>crying to Bush
Lmao

But seriously I understand these feelings and have had many similar moments to music in cars (even though my taste in music is much better tbqhwyf). I remember one time I was quietly breaking down on the bus and the chad fare cops picked that exact moment to pick on me and ask me for my ticket. Felt like nobody cared at all if I lived or died. I never really considered hurting myself, because I guess I was morally opposed to it on some deep level, but I do recall the exact feeling of wanting to die. Life felt kind of like that feeling of anguish when you're looking at the clock just waiting for the minutes to go by so you can get off work/out of class but the clock barely moves, except 100 times more.

But it doesn't feel like that anymore. When I think about myself during that time, that person I was feels like someone else, whom I've learned to forgive. I don't think you're doomed to the feeling you're living right now. You shouldn't kill yourself because you're lonely, and especially not in your 20s. It's a really mixed up period in our lives, but one that has so much opportunity too. You're in transit at the age you are; everybody is. The odds are very high that you'll be in a completely different life situation and mindset, if not multiple, over the next 10 years. Now consider how many people live on this earth, and realize that the odds of you meeting so many unique individuals over this same period of time are also quite high. It's almost like quitting during the beginning missions of an RPG, when you haven't even gotten to explore the open world part with your badass overpowered character yet. It's truly just... a shame. I wouldn't recommend it. I encourage you to seek professional help; it can do you a lot of good in ways you didn't know existed sometimes.
>>
I've made some huge mistakes that will haunt me down in the future, normies often say how suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But I think that's bullshit, at least in my case it is.
I've been dealing with the same problem since I was born and now it's finally back here to bite me in the ass. Sure, I could change, but it's too late for that now. I must end it all.

With that being said, how do I kill myself? I'm not able to buy any tools as an average citizen. I can't just step into a store and buy a gun or a bomb, at least not where I live. Do you have any other accessible options?
>>
Someone please use the plan I made.

>get gun and cheap boat
>ride boat to middle of deep body of water
>tie an anchor on a short rope to your body
>hold anchor over water with one hand
>while leaning towards water shoot self on the head
>anchor will release and you will fall into water sinking to the bottom

In doing this if the shot doesn't kill you the being underwater will guarantee it.
>>
>>24104035
Learn to use the darknet and buy a shitload of zopiclone and heroin. Then mix that with alcohol and you're so long, space cowboy.

>>24104179
It's basically like my cliff idea with an anchor. Unfortunately I don't have enough money for a boat otherwise I'd load it with tannerite and go out with a boom.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.