[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just work for 3 years on any 50k/year job,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Pipe.jpg (132 KB, 950x657) Image search: [Google]
Pipe.jpg
132 KB, 950x657
Why don't you just work for 3 years on any 50k/year job, and move to a cheaper country where you can live on interest, /r9k/? 150k is more than enough to live in perpetuity even if you never get any other income, which you likely will even if just for fun.

So, what's stopping you from sacrificing 3 years, saving up, and having all your life financed forever, /r9k/?
>>
Moving overseas (to one of the countries you're referring to) will likely result in getting raped and killed in your own home.
>>
because i get paid a lot less than that
>>
>>24101603
For the rest of your life? on just 150k? with interest? I'm not so sure about that. How?
>>
>>24101643
Totally, everything outside your borders is dragons, and your country is the best in the world. Let me guess, American?
>>
>>24101603
This post is so fucking stupid.
You're saying that as if finding a 50k/year job isnt a feat on its own.
Then you have to consider the taxes you'll lose, the income you'll spend on gas, food, etc. You'll be lucky to pocket half that if you're a stingy kike. So really, you're looking at almost a decade if not more of living like a fucking peasant in a job that will make you a total slave.
No way you're working 50k at only 40 hours a week, if they have you on salary they're going to milk you for everything you're worth. So to save money like that, you'll have to work 60 or 70 hour weeks, living like a fucking bum.

If you can hold down the stress for a decade with that bullshit....
>>
>>24101687
Australian actually.
I'm hardly safe here. My neighbor left her back door unlocked and got robbed a few days ago.

At least our government is keeping the dirty refugee scum out.
>>
>>24101677
Well, 5% would be around 7.5k/year, and you need about 500-800$ to live a very nice life in most of the world, so you do the math.

>>24101691
Obviously this is meant for NEETs who have their expenses paid for already, if you're a debt slave you probably need more time to save up. Even in the worst case I don't see it taking more than 5-6 years.
>>
>>24101723
#sink the boats
>>
>>24101672
How much and why don't you get a better job? Or work two jobs?
>>
>dude just get some money and then buy more money with your money bro it's easy
>>
>>24104023
Funny thing is, this is exactly how it works.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.