[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are cats so confident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is it because they b themselves?
>>
>>24101577
CATS CANNOT BE ROBOTS
REEEEEE
>>
Cats are pussies

Dog master race
>>
>>24101700
>tfw not holding a cat right now
>>
>>24101577
>Is it because they b themselves?
Yes, which is why they get BTFO when someone calls their bluff.
>>
>>24101577
that's not confidence, it is scared shitless and it's trying to look as dangerous as possible to avoid being eaten
>>
>>24101795
never owned a cat huh? only thing motherfuckers are afraid of is cold water
>>
>>24101874
you are mistaken. perhaps you can't tell when they are afraid of something
>>
File: hue.jpg (45 KB, 322x322) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
45 KB, 322x322
>>24101751

Look out everybody, this guy harasses...cats, an animal that cannot possibly harm him.

We've got a real badass(?) over here.
>>
>>24101577
>cat in garden
>make meow noise because I love qt kittens
>cat darts away
they don't seem very confident
>>
Are cats afraid of dying?
Do they understand that they can die?

For a human, you can tie them up and torture them and build some contraption like a guillotine, which they'll understand is for killing and they'll go into panic mode.

What can you do to make a cat or another type of pet animal experience the fear of death?
>>
>>24101874
And clapping
And the hairdryer
And bubble wrap popping
And pretty much any loud, sudden noise
>>
>>24101972
chairs turned upside down
umbrellas
people dancing
oranges
>>
>>24101941
throw them in a bathtub
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.