[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian qts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: poo in loo.jpg (225 KB, 620x515) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo.jpg
225 KB, 620x515
Does anyone else have a curry fetish? How do Indian girls even view black guys? Anything I should know about college Indian qts?
>>
>>24101033
>How do Indian girls even view black guys?

kek
>>
>>24101089
Ok, so I suppose that means not very well.
>>
Yeah, I lived in India and my girlfriend is Indian. I'm white, though.

Indian women, generally speaking, don't seem to be too fond of black men. However, American-born brown girls tend not to be as conservative or uptight as their subcontinental counterparts. I know a few Indian chicks who have slept with black men, but, without exception, they were all brought up in the United States.

Still pretty rare. There's a common mantra among Indian parents. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but it includes the phrase, "no Muslims, no blacks." To clarify, it's taboo for Indians to marry or date outside of their race. Occasionally parents will make exceptions, but those exceptions are usually for white men. Out-of-caste and marriages with Muslims and black men are very much frowned upon.

This wouldn't be too big of an issue if it weren't for the fact that the majority of middle-age Indians in America were born in India and thus are usually quite conservative.

You have some hope, but, as a black guy, you kinda picked the worst race for anything more than a *potential* fuck.
>>
>>24101126
Thanks for the insight. I can pass off as Indian thanks to how my hair is straight when I keep it short and my weird facial bone so I can get the blessing of the parents.
>tfw black
>tfw Muslim

and my first and last name are often confused with eachother because they sound and look the same but aren't.
>>
>>24101104
As a general rule people from India, the Middle East, and Asia have a negative view of black people, but it's mostly just because of stereotypes that get reinforced.

It is possible to find a girlfriend from those backgrounds if you prove yourself, but you might run into a few whose parents openly oppose you, at least at first.
>>
>>24101486
Mohamed Muhammad?
>>
>>24101589
close. very, very close
>>
>>24101568
I might as well just give up on dating and become a trap nigga or something.
>>
I married a fellow classmate Indian girl. She's graduated already though.
>>
>>24101757
does she cook you meals and takes care of the house?
>>
>>24101817
We both cook and clean. She's definitely a better cook though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.