[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /attractiveyetsomehowradiatesanaura ofbetanessthatwomenseemtopickuponev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: unnamed.jpg (17 KB, 344x374) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
17 KB, 344x374
Who /attractiveyetsomehowradiatesanauraofbetanessthatwomenseemtopickuponevenbeforeyouvesaidawordtothem/ here?

It gives me very weird feels...
>>
>>24100980
Sort of. I'm fairly attractive, and girls initially like me. But I'm so clueless on how girls work, and I also get really nervous around ones I like, that I always fuck it up.
>>
>>24100980
i literally just had a dream where i grill told me i was hot but then immediately said i was beta

it's starting to worry me
>>
>>24100980
I got rated a 8/10 on soc a week ago and a 1/10 two weeks ago using the same exact picture, so I have no fucking clue how ugly I am, but yes for the rest.
>>
Nope, if you're actually attractive you're just insecure and this is all your fault. If you're a 9/10, tall enough, and not a complete loser they don't care about how beta you are, and you're a pussy for not realizing this.
>>
>>24101132
post a picture and we can judge? n-n-no homo
>>
>>24101146
>implying I want to be with a slut
>>
listen, women can tell you're a beta because of the way you present yourself. If you are comfortable and confident but not cocky then you've got a better chance. This guy comes into work sometimes, hes like a 5/10 but because of the way he carries himself, friendly and confident of himself he is kind of attractive and i would definitely give him my number if he asked
>>
File: 1107152135_HDR-1.jpg (395 KB, 1598x1821) Image search: [Google]
1107152135_HDR-1.jpg
395 KB, 1598x1821
>>24101217
Taken just now 4U
>>
File: 1434496916510.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1434496916510.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>24101459
kek, are you for real OP? I don't think this "aura" you speak of is your problem.
>>
I know your feels OP. There have been plenty of times when women would want to go on dates with me based on my looks but lost interest when they realized how self absorbed I am and how little social life I have
>>
>>24101459
lol nah nigga u weird lookin
>>
>>24101485
Oh, I'm not op
>>
>>24101459

the 8/10 was a jk tbhf
>>
File: 1438121886812.png (381 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1438121886812.png
381 KB, 680x383
>>24101459
>hair circles around your head

why do people do this?
>>
>>24101560
Yea, I know, I put myself at a soft 3. I've given up 3 years ago for my own sanity.
>>
>>24100980
you have to get to a place where you don't care what they think

they actively WANT you to not care what they think

no matter how much they say otherwise, and even act offended. just push through it. i'm dead serious. this is why rape is such a hot button issue. women actively get mad if you don't make a move on them. like, they won't get mad while you're there. but they'll be thinking "do something, faggot." and if you don't, they'll be like "well, ttyl lol" but in their mind, they're actually mad at you. seriously.

but... at the same damn time... then they have sex. they were fine with you being aggressive for the kiss. but sex? NO WAY. so they go "i didn't really want to do that, he raped me." the guy is like "you fucking bitch" because he KNOWS that he didn't mean her harm. he was just trying to be aggressive because women never speak up about this shit.

tl;dr - be a complete asshole from first meeting through first kiss. after that, make doubly damn sure that she wants the D.
>>
File: 123321.jpg (40 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
123321.jpg
40 KB, 550x412
>>24101459
you look like the lion from WoO
>>
Reporting in.

Like on Friday night I went to a pub with some friends which is usually quite but there was a live band playing so it was packed that night.

Alot of girls were eye fucking me as I walked in but I just felt my eyes watering because the atmosphere was intimidating (there were a bunch of really drunk not-so-friendly people already)

When I'm in a place/around people where I feel comfortable I can be confident. Drugs help (on hinder sometimes) too.

Also even if I got close to a girl they'd soon realize how much of a loser I am.
>>
Someone drew a picture of me on omegle

maybe I'm attractive I dunno
>>
>>24101146
Why would it be my fault that I'm insecure?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.