[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when was the last time you went to church, r9k? it's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: virginity rocks qt christian gf.png (462 KB, 375x508) Image search: [Google]
virginity rocks qt christian gf.png
462 KB, 375x508
when was the last time you went to church, r9k? it's the only place with pure qts
>>
There's no point anymore. Christianity isn't what it used to be in my country. The churches are literally hurting for members, so much that they accept even those with the most degenerate of lifestyles.
>>
>>24100519

At least we know that you haven't been in Church for a while, Anon. Implying that churches are still full with pure qts.

No, they are full with feminist SJW these days, with people who "critically interpret" the Bible, until Jesus was just another SJW: as feminist as Hillary Clinton and having done just as few real miracles as she.
>>
>>24100612
opie here, you don't actually believe all that stuff right? or at least take it literally. i'm just debating whether or not i should start going back because i want to find a female and take her virginity and make her my wife

plus i'm learning guitar, and christian girls love guys who play guitar for church events
>>
My roommate will kick me out if I don't go to church every Sunday.
>>
You see, I live in America.
>>
>>24100519

I've never been to church in my entire life. My mom was a Christian and my dad was an agnostic. They decided that, instead of making me and my sister follow whatever they thought was right, it'd be better to leave us be and let us make our own decisions about what's right and what isn't.

Perhaps not surprisingly, neither of us are religious.
>>
>>24100696
i'm glad my parents made me go to church. church was the only place my dad had no power over the rest of us. it reminds me of a fairy tale place where everything's going to be ok, and if you save up enough GBP you don't die and instead go to happy place. if i get a family, i would want them to believe in it, even though i don't
>>
>>24100750

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

I've been a de facto atheist my entire life. Regardless, I sometimes wish I'd been taught to believe in God. It'd be nice to believe that after this is all over, I'll have a happy place to go where I'll see my family and friends again.
>>
I went to a Lutheran church every sunday until I went to college. Confirmed and everything.

First two years of college I decided I was atheist

But now I am not so sure.

Does the question really matter? I still try to be a good person, does believing in God really make a difference?

I supposed believing in God does help you reconcile certain things about life (death/ love etc)

But do I want a "crutch"? Is it stupid to not want a crutch?
>>
>>24100519
Church girls who are actually virgins are weird as fuck. They don't watch r rated movies or any foreign films. Any media they consume that's not required for school or college is all the type of stuff a 13 year old would view or read. They're usually kind of dumb.

I have met some girls that are virgins at 20 and are also smart and mature. They're not super conservative church girls though, usually they just have really high standards and aren't very horny.
>>
>>24100867
You want to believe in the rules of the church and be a good person, but you're too smart to believe in God (not saying all atheists are smart). You can do that. It will be kind of awkward to go to church and pretend to believe in God when talking to others there. There's not much point in going I church or describing yourself as Christian if you don't believe in God. You can still be conservative and be a good person, though. Belief in God is a crutch.
>>
>>24100659
Just go on ChristianMingle. It's 1000x better than putting on pants.
>>
>>24100867
Not trying to be edgy, but don't worry yourself over these questions, because none of it is going to matter in the end anyway.

Just have a blast and enjoy your life, you only get a few decades of consciousness. Any promise of an "afterlife" has no evidence (although it does make us feel better), so I don't think that it is worthwhile to spend your time worrying about it.

If you think you need God to be a good person, more power to you. If you think the opposite, more power to you.
>>
>>24100902
what's wrong with dumb girls? the first girl who liked me back was 20 years old when we were both sophomores in highschool. she was a major sloot and was fat, but it was well distributed. she called me her poet because i used big words in casual conversation without meaning it. i never fucked her but we held hands hardcore and she sat on my lap and shit, and if i had a time machine i literally could've invited her over to my house when my parents were away and creampied it even though she had a boyfriend the entire time. pic related, how it felt when we were in homeroom at the back of the room with her sitting on my lap and my dick going in between her yogapants-clad asscheeks.
>>
>>24100975
I would feel comfortable marrying a Christian girl and raising my children in a church environment.
Maybe enough exposure would get to me, but I dont know.
Maybe once I graduate and hopefully get a job somewhere and cant find anyway to socialize in my new area I might join a church.
That sounds pretty comfy actually, kinda excited about that.
>>
>>24101034
mods please ban this normie
>>
>>24101026
i hate online dating though. makes me feel like shit when girls i don't even find attractive aren't interested in me and get 9999999 matches a day while i get 0
>>
>>24101052
this.
I wish mods were more strict, I would almost enjoy getting banned for posting if this scum was banned at the same time.
>>
there's a church in front of my apartment, should i go?
how should i go dressed?
>>
>>24100670
Grow some balls and tell him to fuck off
>>
File: matrix pepe.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
matrix pepe.gif
569 KB, 640x636
>>24101052
>>24101082
don't worry boys, your time will come soon enough. if it made you feel any better, i had embarassing precum wetstains on the front of my pants every single day and she walked in front of me on the way to my next class to help me hide it
>>
>>24100519
5 months ago- baby cousins' baptism
>>
>>24101137
>the normie posts a fucking pleb tier picture of pepe along with a normie tier platitude about getting my day eventually

Not sure what I expected
>>
>>24101202
if it makes you feel any better, the platitude was sarcastic and intended to rub in the fact that it's likely your time will never come, like i did in homeroom 4 years ago
>>
File: 1440867675709.jpg (55 KB, 868x494) Image search: [Google]
1440867675709.jpg
55 KB, 868x494
>>24101230
It does thank you
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 540x780
I go to an Orthodox Church so sadly there are only Nu make looking hipster or indie dudes. The only two girls I've seen are one girl who goes there with her Chad bf and another girl whose completely out of my league.
>>
>>24100519
>church girls
>pure

Oh sure when they're under daddy's thumb, they are sweet fucking angels. But the literal nanosecond they get any freedom, they make regular hardworking sluts look like saints.
>>
>>24100659
I live in an incredibly Catholic town. The fear of God does nothing to stop their whorish ways. Christianity has become a fucking joke.
>>
File: 1446960429813.jpg (32 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
1446960429813.jpg
32 KB, 540x780
>>24101282
Fucking EOP don't know their butt from a hole in the ground.
>>
>>24100902

>dumb girls who are virgin
>opposed to dumb girls who are sluts
gee such a hard choice
>>
>>24101352
idk mate my entire grade in highschool had 2 catholic girls in it. one dated one guy on and off throughout the 4 years and never put out, and the other dated one guy for a couple months but he broke up with her because she didn't put out and she never dated anyone else until she graduated. the second girl ended up getting engaged to a guy she met at our college in the first semester
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.