[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /geographically challenged/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mappy.png (38 KB, 952x561) Image search: [Google]
mappy.png
38 KB, 952x561
Who /geographically challenged/ here?
>>
>>24100037
who /geographicallygifted/ here?

can easily name 120/192 countries of the world....

working on getting all 192 by end of year
>>
>>24100099
Only 192? It feels like there'd be a lot more.
>>
>>24100099
Unless you can actually point every one of those countries out on a map, it inherently has nothing to do with geography.
>>
>>24100124
thats it friend only 192 countries on this shitty earth....

most of them are irrelevant shit countries though... most haven't even been heard of...
>>
>>24100174
I can, of the 120 I know.... the others(mostly Africa , Caribbean and Polynesia) are my hardest to pin down...
>>
>>24100099
>tfw grand strategy helped you learn geography and you draw the world pretty well with accurate political borders in Europe and alright ones everywhere else

feels good man

>>24100124
I think that's the amount of states the UN recognizes, it might vary from country to country but it's around that number.
IIRC the organization in charge of choosing where the Olympics will be recognizes 203 or so states.
>>
>>24100174
doj sighted abandon thread
>>
File: notblankanymore_europe_map.png (114 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
notblankanymore_europe_map.png
114 KB, 1280x1024
How'd I do /b/
>>
>>24100037

I am. I'm terrible with directions, maps, and traveling. I don't know where most countries are aside from their continent. I'm an American and while I can name all the states, I can't label them if you showed me a blank map.

I could learn but I don't even leave the house anymore so I can't be assed.
>>
>>24100124
When you count ethnic groups it is more.

A lot of countries have ethnic divisions so big they almost are multiple countries from a social standpoint. Chechens in Russia, Kurds in Turkey/Syria, etc.
>>
>>24100537
Lithuania and Estonia are flipped, and so are Belgium and the Netherlands but otherwise pretty good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.