[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to find love. I want somebody to love me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1444358361250.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1444358361250.png
317 KB, 796x712
I just want to find love.

I want somebody to love me
>>
>want somebody to love
>hate myself
>why would I subject someone I love to someone I hate?
There is no hope
>>
Owned.
>>
I feel like my life would be so much better if someone loved me or cared about me, despite all the other shit that's wrong. I'm so alone all the time. Being with someone who understands you and who you could talk to about basically anything would make me happy, I think.
I get so calloused to the idea of love that I just dismiss it and think it's better off not to mess with it. But, the second a pretty girl gives me the slightest attention, I get hopeful again and can't stop thinking about her. I fuck myself too much with that. I just find it impossible that someone would love somebody like me. They would be disgusted the moment I started to open up. Still, I hope.
>>24099940
I feel this
>>
>>24099912
Dont we all. One day i'd like to think i'll find someone, i'm working on my social skills, but it still seems daunting.
>>
Just get a dog or something.
>>
Want me to love you?
>>
Red flags for girls
>actually interested in me
I've accepted that I'm going to die alone.
I haven't really and it fucking hurts a lot.
>>
>>24100066
That's not the same thing
t. Lonley fucker with a dog
>>
>Having feelings

I've gave up a long time ago.
>>
>>24100083
Preach it, brother. Unmolested truth can shine in its pulchritude.
>>
File: ohshitmakeitstop.jpg (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
ohshitmakeitstop.jpg
6 KB, 224x225
>>24099912
This is giving me a feel, I really didn't need to feel.
>>
File: tumblr_nn5ls6hwTn1spd0keo1_500.jpg (107 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn5ls6hwTn1spd0keo1_500.jpg
107 KB, 500x707
>>24099912
I just want a cute and pure steam bf who shares my taste in music.
>>
>>24100370
why do her eyes look so retarded
>>
>love will hurt more than being alone.
>>
>>24100370
I'll never understand how music can be such a big part of someones life.
>>
>>24100627
Normieshit senpai
I never understood it either
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.