[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: self improvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 406x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 406x451
Just worked out for the first time in years.
Haven't been this physically tired in years.
But damn it I'm gonna trying and make this a routine. I want to change.
>>
You won't make it
>>
>>24099818
i believe in you anon
>>
>>24099846
/fit/ browsing mouth breathing mongoloid retard kill yourself

OP just get lipo instead. Fuck lifting.
>>
>>24099818
godspeed, anon.

z
>>
>>24099818
still trying to get off 10 pounds its not easy
>>
>>24099895
No, it's not. But it's worth it.
>>
>>24099925
Ive been eating 1 meal a day and hitting the gym for 2 hours and this shit will not come off

its even harder with the stress of college
>>
>>24099846

Fuck his faggot.

The first step is always the hardest OP. you gotta stay consistent though. Those gains are needy cunts.
>>
Can i lose weight only with bicycle and diet?
If yes, is there something better?

I believe in you anon, don't be as stupid as me.
>>
>>24099956
then dont eat 1 meal, eat 3-5 much smaller meals

the only broscience related to metabolism that works well(besides dangerous OTC shit)
>>
Lots of jogging + lifting stopped me from killing myself.

It feels like I'm leaving all my depression and anxiety behind when I go for a long jog. It's a good feel.
>>
>>24099974
yes, bicycles are amazing for losing weight, and good to get some leg muscles
>>
>>24099993
As long as I live in my families house I will never eat small meals so Ill just take the ~600 calories in 1 meal
>>
File: good job.png (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
good job.png
15 KB, 300x250
eat greens, cook healthy food, exercise. its simple op, just stay motivated
>>
>>24099956
>Ive been eating 1 meal a day and hitting the gym for 2 hours
Thats where your problem is

Eat 5 meals, lift 45 minutes, cardio 20 minutes
>>
File: 133244432238.png (74 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
133244432238.png
74 KB, 299x300
Im trying but its just not working out
>Go in for a interview
>All goes well
>call and let them know i am very interested
>go in for a second interview
>answer all kinds of questions and fill out some forms saying I'm willing to do the work
>"we will call you tomorrow and let you know if we chose you "
>they call to let me know i didn't get in
What the fuck
I really really tried this time
>>
>>24100067
>~600 calories
is that everyday?
holy shit dude, no wonder you aren't losing weight
unless you are 110 trying to get to 100, you should be eating at least 1000 a day, depending on how often you exercise

and can't you just tell them you are trying to lose weight?
>>
>>24100125
For some reason they think 180 pounds at 5'7 is normal every time I tell them
>>
>>24100175
yeah no, assuming you are mostly fat, you should be aeting anywhere from 1500-2000 Kcals a day, varies depending on your workout, and how often
>>
>>24100313
>doubling the food I eat

im trying to lose weight friend
>>
Swing dance provides a great workout all while improving upon an enjoyable physical hobby, and helping with socialization.
>>
>>24100419
yea, you are doubling up to an actually healthy amount, 600 Kcals and only having one meal a day, especially at 180 lbs, is absolutely wrecking your metabolism, making you lose less weight then if you were just eating pizza and beer every day dumbass, since you are just eating little and barely losing it, compared to eating total shit and losing some of it
>>
I had a dream that I was 15 again, leaving school and running home carefree. The feeling was so nice.

I haven't ran in years. I'm not a lardass or anything, I'm just dead inside.
>>
>>24100419
>>24100419
Do not listen to these cunts.

Just keep doing what you are doing.

Eat shit all (600cal) and go to the gym.

The weight will fall off.

I lost 30 kilos in about 2 months doing the exact method you're doing.

I ran every night for an hour and ate 500-600 then went from a pant size 38 to 30.
>>
>>24099895
>>24099956
>>24099974
>>24100067
>>24100175
If you're 5'7 at 180lbs and eating only 600 calories a day, I can guarantee you that you're not counting calories correctly. You should be shedding off that weight.

To put that into perspective; you'd feel like you were dying if you ate that little each day. I doubt you'd be able to get out of bed. I'm 5'5 and I'm currently cutting at 1500 calories while I'm lifting weights.

http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

Use this calculator to find out your TDEE (how many calories you burn each day), then eat 500-1000 calories less than that number.
Use MyFitnessPal, input the number of calories you wanna eat a day, and log EVERYTHING that goes into your mouth. Don't just assume how much something weighs or how many calories it has. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh the food you make. You can search for the foods you're eating on the MyFitnessPal database or just scan the barcode with your phone camera, then input how many grams of it you're eating.

This WILL make you lose 1-2 lbs a week. You don't even need to work out or jog. I find that working out isn't worth the effort if you just want to lose weight, when properly counting your calories is so much easier and less time consuming.

Don't get discouraged if you weigh yourself after a week and see that your weight hasn't changed. You weigh differently at different times of the day, so weigh yourself in the morning before eating and after having taken a dump/piss.

Good luck, anon. Be smart about your weightloss.
>>
just get DNP to lose fat
you're just being if you do it any other way tbqh farm especially in winter
>>
>>24099818
Be consistent but don't blow yourself out.
Like other anons said -- MyFitnessPal is a great resource. My dad used that combined with walking (and then running when his gains were good) and he's dropped 60 pounds in a matter of months. Ran is first 5k for shiggles last month. He doesn't lift, though. Only wanted healthy rather than hulky.

I'm along that same path too but my work and some medical shit (cause by being a lazy cunt) got in the way. Though I did drop five lb in the past few weeks.

What I do:

>First plotted a mile path around my neighborhood and did that a few days.
> Few days in, I decide to walk two miles.
> Keep doing this when I am off work.
> Use MFP/eat less shitty food.
> Drink water onry.

It's not that hard to stick to it once you get rolling.

Don't expect gains right away.

Be patient, anon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.