[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Benzos holy fuck, how did I survive so long without it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1445506150979.gif (797 KB, 440x340) Image search: [Google]
1445506150979.gif
797 KB, 440x340
>tfw Benzos
holy fuck, how did I survive so long without it?
I think I'd literally kill myself if I lost access to them.
>>
>>24099394
what are you? a menopausic widow? benzos are for woman. just man up and shoot dope, faggot.
>>
>>24099449
I can't stand feeling happy
>>
yeah they're great. The withdrawal is terrible and the worst of any drug.
>>
>>24099394
>I think I'd literally kill myself if I lost access to them.
A lot of people do.
>>
>>24099472
heroin will make everything great more than shitty xanax... plus murrica is overwhelmed by the fact that rich white daughters are dope sluts that crave needles more than cock will have to legalize it...
>>
>>24099485
This. Literally worse than heroine and takes months. Only about 1/3 of people have them that bad though so good luck.
>>
kevin shields was so cute when he was young
>>
>>24099394
Don't do it anon, you have to pay for it later. 6 months in rehab, 11 sober, 6 just moderate here. Used to eat xanax and drink frequently. Was a bad period of my life. Dissassociatives, psychedelics, all abuse. Went through lows, just got my health really back desu. Tore me up.
>>
>>24100963
What dissociatives? I'm at a point in my life where I've been involuntarily sober for a full year, but the lust, the lust never leaves. It pains me far worse than sexual abstinence.
>>
>>24099449
>just do heroin!!
Do you think I wouldn't be a fucking dope fiend if I could? I am incapable of making friends and thus drug dealers are completely out of my reach.
>muh darknet
Same problem with localbitcoins.

The psychiatrist that prescribes my benzos HAS to deal with my ineptitude and same with the clerks at Walgreen's.
>>
>>24101261
you don't need friends to find dealers. hell you can even find them in fucking Craigslist if you know the drug language and live in a major urban area.
my best heroin dealer was a girl that i met in Craigslist...
>>
>>24101448
>Craigslist
I don't hate my life enough to be raped and murdered yet.
>>
>>24101468
that's what you meet them in a parking lot place or somewhere public...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.