[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can't get sex with no sex experience >Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sad.png (66 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
66 KB, 351x351
>Can't get sex with no sex experience
>Can't get sex experience without having sex
>>
>>24099021
Quit telling girls you're a virgin.
>>
this is a cheap rip off of
>can't get job with no experience
>can't get experience with no job
>1. If you attempt to post something unoriginal, it is not posted, and you are muted temporarily.
READ THE FUCKING RULES AND BE CREATIVE
>>
>>24099037
They'll find out eventually.
>>
>>24099086

that's the point you sperg, dating is no different than applying for a job

>unoriginal

wasnt muted breh, its original
>>
>>24099021
Just don't tell them. It's not like she's going to ask for your resume or references you fucking autist
>>
>>24099037
>be in bed with girl
>she is riding me (with clothes on)
>im fingering her
>asks when the last time I had sex
>look at my watch and tell her 21 years ago
>she says that I should wait until I find someone I like
>She goes home
>Doesn't want to see me anymore

I don't get it. People want sex but only if its with someone that isn't a virgin yet everyone who is a virgin has to have sex to not become a virgin and have sex with other non virgins while at the same time excluding those who are virgins based on the sole fact they haven't had sex.
>>
File: 1429817577272.png (55 KB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1429817577272.png
55 KB, 209x213
>>24099270
Dude seriously fuck that bitch.
>>
>>24099100
Actually no. They'll realize when you start having sex, sure, but at that point you've already stuck your penis in and therefore you aren't a virgin anymore, so there's nothing they can do about it.
>>
>>24099270
Happened to me when I was a freshman about to cheat on my girlfriend in high school, kinda glad it happened.
>freshman in computer class
>meet qt senior
>hit it off and flirt everyday
>mutual touching in class
>ask if she wants to just get it out of the way
>she says sure, she drives blah blah blah
>comes up that I'm a virgin
>"no"
Didn't cheat on my girlfriend and had sex all of freshman year with her.
>>
>>24099454
wow congratulations fagget
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.