[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my story, Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 13
File: extreme sadness.png (90 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
extreme sadness.png
90 KB, 480x477
So, Robots, here goes. I'm the Robot that sometimes posts here about my ex. I met him here on /r9k/ last year. We started as friends, but we liked each other enough that we became (internet) boyfriends. We were together for some 6 months, and it was great. Sure, there were times I was depressed because I was a NEET and couldn't find a job, but overall, I loved being with him. He broke up with me in February. I don't really know why. He told me it was because of a comment I'd made earlier that day that had insulted him. All this time after, though, I remember that the night he broke up with me, he didn't want to tell me the reason, and I had to beg for him to tell me - it makes me think the 'reason' he told me wasn't the 'real' one.

It's been about nine months. I still miss him - to be honest, the pain becomes greater and greater the more time passes. He was so handsome. I miss being valued and being told "I love you." I miss his conversations; he was creative and intelligent. Sometimes, he would sing for me, or tell me stories. I remember it would feel so good when I'd go out with family at night, and he'd get mad/jealous because he wanted to speak/converse with me just that much. I miss hearing about his problems and comforting him, telling him we'd be together soon and how I'd hold him and hug him and kiss him. I miss everything about him. I still cry, sometimes. I'm not even drunk tonight, and I've just felt like crying. I have nothing in my life.

Few days ago, I tried contacting him by e-mail. He blocked my phone ages ago, in March. In April, he told me to fuck off because I tried to contact him on some website; he said he'd file a restraining order if I kept contacting him; also said we would never be together again, and mocked me. I haven't had any contact with him since then. I sent an e-mail a few days ago. He hasn't replied. I don't even know if he's seen/will see it.
>>
>>24098282
Fuck off slut.
You had someone that loved you
Something a true robot has never felt.
Fuck off and die normie
>>
File: crying_pepe.png (58 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.png
58 KB, 200x198
>>24098326
I never got to meet him in person. I was never able to hug him or hold on to him; I was never able to feel his warmth, or know his scent. And now it's all gone. I'll never ever be with him.

It hurts so much - honestly, it feels better not being loved at all. Because this - this is just being set up for a hard fall. I honestly want to die for want of him, I'm not even exaggerating.
>>
>>24098412
You fucked up and now i lost all hope i fucking hate everything. I knew i should of killed myself a long time ago. Hope my ass
>>
File: 56abaa2940.gif (498 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
56abaa2940.gif
498 KB, 500x283
>>24098282
i know how it feels senpai
>>
>>24098412
How do you keep up an internet relationship up that long? I cant last longer than a week before the other person gets tired of me?
>>
File: 143112561666.jpg (143 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
143112561666.jpg
143 KB, 597x519
>>24098841
We just really got along with each other.

I've tried establishing other 'online relationships', after he left me. But none of them work out, not even close. A few messages get exchanged, and then we lose interest and stop responding.

My ex- was different. We hit it off pretty quickly.
Fuck, Robot, I miss him so much and I can't handle the pain of being separated from him anymore. I might actually be driven to an hero because I miss him so much. Every single day since we stopped being together, I think of him.
>>
>>24098932
don't be a pussy

there's plenty of other gay robots from outer space out there for u
>>
>>24098932
I'm sorry, but i mean, you got 6 good months. That's more than a lot of us get. I know it doesnt make you feel better, but maybe with the experience you've had with him, you can now more easily establish a connection with someone closer to you. It must feel awful now, but you gotta believe it'll get better
>>
>>24098412
you sound extremely needy, m8

i was in the same position with a girl i met online about ten years back. got really attached to her, i said some stupid shit (while drunk), admitted my love to her, etc, yet she still continued to agree to talk to me for a while. eventually she caved and cut off contact with me. i just wallowed in sorrow for a bit, but i realized i had attachment issues

you just gotta suck it up and stop thinking about him, man. i still think about her every once and a while, but not like i idd. if i can, you can.
>>
>>24098282
lol faggot.

Fuck off robot.
>>
>>24098282
ggaaaaayyyy
>>
File: disturbing pepe.jpg (232 KB, 834x769) Image search: [Google]
disturbing pepe.jpg
232 KB, 834x769
>>24098982
It doesn't get better, it gets worse. I don't know what to do. The thought of not being able to be with him is unbearable - I don't want to keep on living if I'm just going to keep on feeling like this forever. I just wanted to be happy with him; I thought I'd finally made it, when I was with him. You have to understand, I'm just like every other Robot: no friends or acquaintances, no social skills, no money, shitty dead-end low-paying job. There is nothing I can set my sights on in order to forget about him.

>>24099023
He was needy too. And he did love me - this wasn't one-sided, Robot. Which is why it hurts me so much - what did I do?
>>
>became internet boyfriends
Stopped reading here. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>24099163
You cant put all your eggs in this basket. I think your self-esteem became entirely wrapped up in this relationship and you gotta find something to get your self worth back. But, and i know this doesnt help much, you always got r9gay, as cynical and selfish as this place is
>>
>>24098412
>honestly, it feels better not being loved at all.
Fuck off and die. Fucking NORMIE scum.
>>
>>24098326
that doesn't make him a normie, it makes him one of us
>>
>>24099383
He actually sounds pretty Robot-like to me. Normalfags get over relationships in a matter of days, a week at most desu senpai
>>
>>24099163
ok sounds like our situations were/are different, then

still puzzling that he left you at random. sounds like he got bored desu, but i know nothing about the situation other than what you outlined in your op. still sucks, man.
>>
>>24098282
>internet dating
>real

Jesus Christ dude buy a gay hooker and move on.
>>
>>24099597
I don't know myself, Robot. I'm serious - what I outlined is about all that happened.

>>24099625
What about it isn't 'real' to you, degenerate? It certainly was more 'real' than any actual relationship I've had in person. Fuck off, degenerate, go get AIDS.
>>
File: 1434050774243.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1434050774243.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>24098282

Hey senpai. I legit know those feels. I had a girlfriend for 3 years and after a mutual break up and 3 month vacation for myself because everything in our relationship went south I came back to an empty house.

The worst part is you never really get over it. I still have dreams about her. Its been 2 years. The dreams are the worst,

These are basically how my dreams went:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmlNigifSI

You will be ok Anon. Ill cry with you.
>>
>>24099768
no intimate contact
you've never analyzed each other in person, just because they reply with wh;)nkey faces doesn't mean they're nice.

Internet relationships are all misleading acquaintanceships, if typing with a faggot 500 miles away is fulfilling just end it dude. Your "bf" knew this and so the uncontained clingy behavior of an autist drove em off.
>>
File: he won't come back.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
he won't come back.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>24099934
I'm sorry, Robot. I don't know why today just hit me so hard. I've been crying for hours now, and it won't stop. The tears just keep coming out; they stop for a few minutes, and then I begin to sob once more.

>>24099959
Who said we typed exclusively? This isn't 1998 - we only relied on text when we first began to talk to each other: we Skyped, talked to each other on telephone. I got to see his face on a daily basis; I learned his facial expressions, his eyes.
>>
File: 1439239842329.gif (671 KB, 434x360) Image search: [Google]
1439239842329.gif
671 KB, 434x360
>>24100205

Its ok, It will just take time. I still have photos of us. Like running through the rain together and cuddling under a blanket with soup. Its tough but you can get through it. It will hurt but you just need to grid your teeth and endure it. It will get better, trust me
>>
File: Pepe.png (45 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
45 KB, 255x248
>>24100328
Like I said in my OP, I sent him an e-mail a few days ago. I had his e-mail address, but I looked it up on his website just to make sure it was correct. There was a picture of him, and I nearly burst into tears right there.

I deleted all the pictures I had him, all his text messages; I deleted our conversations from Skype. But the one thing I couldn't bring to myself to delete were the e-mails we had exchanged: the first correspondence between us. I just couldn't.

I wrote down his cell-phone and e-mail and his (then current) address on a piece of paper and put it in my lockbox.

I wish someone would grant my wish. I used to think if I prayed enough, maybe God would answer me and make it so we could get back together. You can see how that's worked out.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/trash/
>>>/out/
Fuck off faggot
>>
File: 1429152307384.gif (382 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1429152307384.gif
382 KB, 480x270
>>24100517

Its for the best my friend. It took me months to burn her pictures and the messages she would leave me on my bulletin board. I had to burn all the things, trinkets, ect. Some things i still have. Oddly enough i have a lockbox as well that i keep some things i cant bring myself to destroy.

I prayed every day too just like you but its best to accept it and try to find the good in what you had instead of surrendering to sorry. Life was dark for me as it is for you now, Id give you a bro hug if i could friend. Stay strong brother
>>
File: Jafar.png (64 KB, 222x200) Image search: [Google]
Jafar.png
64 KB, 222x200
>>24100673
>t.virgin

BETA AS FUCK
>>
>>24098412
This is heartbreaking OP. I wish you good luck in moving on and finding someone who truly values you. The way he ended things and the later mocking seem to show a more bitter side to him; it might have been in your long term interests that this relationship didn't proceed. In the meantime, focus on yourself and improving and enjoying what you can individually.
>>
File: That Feel.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
That Feel.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>tfw no bf

Original comment here
>>
It gets better, OP. Maybe you don't realize it now, but it will.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.