[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not losing your virginity to a 30-50 year woman >going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Jacky_O_Shaughnessy.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Jacky_O_Shaughnessy.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>Not losing your virginity to a 30-50 year woman
>going for young vapid sluts instead

You're doing it wrong. All you literally have to do is go with with each other and make her feel young(attractive) again. They have hard ons for young virgin guys.
>>
>>24097995

I don't think I can even get a boner from a woman older than 25.
If I could, definitely.
>>
I lost mine to a lady in her 40s. Gone a lot older than that though.
>>
This actually applies to me some.

>Can't get a gf my age
>But have a milf (20 years older than me) that wants to take care of me
>She has good body and sex is good
>But I want a younger girl
>Someone I can actually have a family with
>But this woman will be my mom and sex partner and i'm very lonely
>>
Great idea. How am I going to find them though? Bingo?
>>
I wish, 35 is the ideal age for a woman
>>
I actually very much prefer the company of older ladies. More mature and laid back, and I don't think it's just their age, the culture they grew up in was very different.

Shame I prefer the bodies of young ones.
>>
>>24097995
>50 year woman

Nasty. That's a fucking grandmother.
>>
>>24097995
This is my fantasy pretty much.

Tfw no qt milf to take the ropes and teach me everything
>>
i jack off pretty frequently to the thought of dating a 40 year old woman. She has three to five kids, her first when she was 15 or 16.
She just dates me and doesnt fuck, and then we get married and it takes till our honeymoon for me to lose my virginity to her well used and experienced vag.
>>
ew thats gross
>>
>>24099565
>even in your fantasies you're a pathetic beta male settling for scraps
god id hate to be any of you fags
>>
File: 1446445636965.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1446445636965.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
I was thinking last night about how all (us) robot virgin NEETs in our 20s will eventually have to get some slave job to live on in our 30s and will probably be settling for busted single moms with some half breed kid if we ever try to get some intimacy
>>
>>24099647
the point of it is that its extremely depraved.
I'm 21.
>>
>>24099565
>tfw that's roughly my situation minus the married part

I'm fine with marrying her though, had a kid with her already, and her other ones from her previous marriage are all independent.
>>
File: nervy.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
nervy.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>24097995
>tfw older women actually initiate conversations with you in public
Too bad I'm socially retarded.
>>
File: 1426053838448.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1426053838448.png
12 KB, 645x773
The thing is, I'm not desirable to anyone.
>>
File: 424_1000.jpg (168 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
424_1000.jpg
168 KB, 1000x1333
I almost exclusively cap to women from 65-90, and they're usually overweight, too. To know that if I get a wife she will get more attractive to me as she ages is a blessing.
>>
Hmm I actually wouldn't feel bad about losing my virginity to a girl who isnt a virgin if she was much older than me. I doubt I could take it if she was the same age as me and had already lost her virginity to some chad. Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>24099016
Women in their 40s today were in college in the 90s.

US culture hasn't changed that much since the 70s.
>>
>>24101112
Difference between losing virginity to Chad and losing virginity to Chad 40 years ago.
>>
>>24101174
You really believe this? Are you under a rock? The internet alone has caused major changes.
>>
>>24101200
I understand that but for some reason it feels less bad to me. Like instead of a slut shes just experienced. I know it doesn't make much sense but this is what my brain is telling me.
>>
>>24099711
you will be competing with the beta normies who have salaried office coocoo jobs because they weren't neets in their 20s.
>>
>>24101248
True, but most of the problems the internet caused in women already existed in some form since the 70s and 80s.

Tumblr-type feminists existed before the internet, they were mostly just confined to colleges and liberal cities like San Francisco and Portland.
>>
>>24098056

PERFECT

How you meet?
>>
>>24099711
do drugs instead anon
and get a dog
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.