[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon my friend thinks your really cute >come over and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1446949436580.jpg (10 KB, 212x294) Image search: [Google]
1446949436580.jpg
10 KB, 212x294
>anon my friend thinks your really cute
>come over and I'll introduce you!
>>
File: 1417315810503.jpg (59 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
1417315810503.jpg
59 KB, 554x921
Oh god, this has actually happened to me.
>>
>>24097752
>anon my friend thinks your really cute
>come over and I'll introduce you!

Did really did happen to me in 7th grade.

Girl brought me over to the dancefloor where all her stacy friends were waiting. After dragging me over there, she went over to her friends and they all started laughing their asses off.

I always had low self-esteem but I think that was the moment that forever crippled my ability to speak to/trust strange women.
>>
>>24097842
I had this exact thing happen to me, and then another group of girls tried this shit later in my life. Forever ignited a hatred of women for me.
>>
>>24097783
Explain
>>24097842
tl;dr
>>
File: 1436747416984.jpg (36 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1436747416984.jpg
36 KB, 500x308
>>24097752
This has happened to me
> Be at an animu convention with friends
> Acting like a retard with friends
> Some chick comes over
> Tells me her friend thinks Im really cute
> Her friend is standing over on the other side of the room gawking at me
> Nope.avi
> Lie through my teeth, tell her I have a gf
> Laugh it off with my friends
> Secretly dying inside because only weird looking girls ever hit on me
>>
File: 1424364802774.jpg (23 KB, 599x516) Image search: [Google]
1424364802774.jpg
23 KB, 599x516
>>24097752
Jesus, did the trumpet gremlin finally go post-op or what?
>>
>>24097752
I would, anyone else?
>>
>CAPITALISING OFF OF A SCREENSHOT FROM A VIDEO I POSTED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24098889
this thread is a real boon for me
>>
>>24097752
I'd look around at my eye level, as if scanning for her. Then I'd say "huh, where?" and shrug.
>>
I've had this happen.

>be 17
>be at under age drinking party
>Anon, my friend likes you, go talk to her
>She points her out
>This Edward scissors hands looking creature with eyes either side of her head like a fish
>pause for a few seconds before bursting out laughing with my friends
>like real hard core belly laughs
>girl hits me on the shoulder while smirking and goes back to her fishy friend.

God, that was one of the most regrettable things I've ever done, I didn't think of it then, but that must have tore that girls soul apart. Never saw her again.

I had sex with the girl that asked though, new years party at friends house
>>
this ugly girl (like, 3/10) that was 100% completely in my league (as an ugly motherfucker myself) had a crush on me in HS and bit into uni

I totally ignored because I thought I could do better

that was 5 years ago, since then i've asked 1 girl out, got rejected and have remained a kv

to this day I wonder if I did the right thing
>>
>>24099081
of course you didn't. I have similar regret for the chubby girl in science class.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.