[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>30m professional >recently bought home >gf of 10yrs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 249x203
>30m professional
>recently bought home
>gf of 10yrs doesn't do shit
>I leeched of her a few years so can't really say anything
>recently got a raise but doesn't matter because I work all the time and come home to a messy place
>she smokes all my weed

I wouldn't mind if she could at least sex toy for me but she won't even do that. Ignores my kinks completely - so hard to wear stockings and get your feet rubbed or jerked off on.
>>
>>24097751
>get your feet rubbed or jerked off on

Stupidest fetish.
>>
you can rub and jerk off on my stockinged dick if you want

i'm fucking your wife
>>
>>24097781
I didn't even touch on my pee fetish... Mmmm
>>
>>24097751

This bitch stays home all god damn day and its messy? I'd flip shit.
>>
>>24097795
if it helps, she uses the phoneme "PEE" when she's telling me and her other ten boyfriends how tiny your PEEnis is. does that satisfy your PEE fetish, sweetie?
>>
>>24097837
you silly goose, that would only make things messier! shit should go in the toilet. and if you happen to find some on the floor, gingerly pick it up with a garbage bag. don't go flipping it around ya big bozo!
>>
>>24097751
Break up with her dude. Toxic people are toxic.Yeah it wasn't right of you to mooch off of her but that doesn't mean she has the right to "get even." I mean, I know it's cliche but two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>24097751
>>24097962
Wait don't break up. You've been together for 10 years. Talk to her about it. Try to sort something out first before you just end it all.
>>
if you have your own home and a good job you should be able to do better. get rid of her and get a younger upgrade who will do that shit for you
>>
>>24098032
This. OP if she won't even go along with your kinks after being together 10 years, you need to finally cut and run.
>>
>>24098032
>>24098098
Don't listen to these virgins OP.

They have never had sex or been in any meaningful relationship.

There is more to life then sex! Just talk to her and work something out!
>>
>>24097751
wtf how do you get 10 yr gf
>>
>>24097962

>she's toxic because she won't let him do sexual things that make her uncomfortable

OP you're an entitled little shit. Tell her to clean up more often and take your whining to /adv/
>>
>>24098015
Wait wait. No, do it. Break up. I mean, don't! I mean, aghhhh this is so important! My opinion matters!!
>>
>>24098032
Have thought about this but I work a lot so never have time to meet people out. Will give it some more time but probably go this route.
>>
>>24098146
>Just talk to her and work something out!
she's clearly just a bitch. she thinks she's bagged OP for good and is going to get a free ride. sure OP, talk to her but it's not going to do shit.
>>
>>24097751
show her this thread, srsly
>>
>smoking weed at 30

Manchildren generation here we come
>>
I was in a similar situation. I finally convinced her that she owed it to me to be a cocksleeve for me and to clean and do my laundry. Every time she tried to cook it was bad and I"d let her know. Usually I had to cook if I wanted something to be really good.

Anyway it ended with her getting drunk and committing suicide. Ok drunken suicide attampts, we've all been there. She told the cops I cut her even though the times make no sense. They took her to the mental hostpial because they knew she was lying and I broke up with her over the phone when she called me from the hospital. Her aunt, grandmother, and sister all called me to let me know what a piece of shit I was.

I"m the piece of shit? she hit the fucking jacpot. I'm a catch of catches, and I was willing to tolerate her in my life provided she just put out, clean up, and not tell the police I tried to kill her. She fucked that up royally. She only has herself to blame. I guess it worked because I got another gf 4 years younger. She doesn't clean up and still won't give in to just being a dumb cocksleeve, but she is working and has her own place so I"ll let it slide. We'll get her set right over time. As a plus she can cook well enough that I don't have to do it.
>>
>>24098180
I talk to my gf and we work things out, don't be such a retard! Relationships of 2+ years are different then the chad hookups you wish you could get.
>>
>>24098098

>I mooched off of her for 2 years
>I bitch about sharing my weed
>I think women have a responsibility to cater to my fetishes just because I'm in a relationship with them
>I'm complaining on 4chan instead of telling her I get frustrated and overwhelmed when the house is a mess

you really do sound like a 15 year old boy
>>
>>24098146
Keeping things fresh sexually is a huge part of maintaining a long term relationship.
>>
>>24098206
>I done made that hoe be cookin n cleanin for me
>dumb bitch still done fucked me over
>god I hate women.
>>
File: 1418302011576.jpg (42 KB, 445x405) Image search: [Google]
1418302011576.jpg
42 KB, 445x405
Dump her you dumbass loser.

you think she wasn't looking to "trade up" in those years when you were a loser? Delusional ass nigga
>>
>>24097751
OP, here's what's going to happen:

>you end up marrying that lazy bitch
>have a couple of kids with her
>she divorces you a few years after
>child support payments for nearly two decades
>you end up killing yourself at 45, 50 at the latest

there's still time, your move m8.
>>
>>24098146

Sex is a pretty small thing. If she can't even do that right though she is most certainly a horrible person. You act like sex is the only thing she is bad at and otherwise all girls are perfect angels. No, she is a bitch and she doesn't even put out. No doubt op could overlook her many shortcomings if she would indulge his kinks. Fuck her, she is one of billions, not one in a billion.
>>
>>24098257
If that's the case, then why don't you wash your dick?
>>
>>24097751
>gf
FFS you're not married, kick her out and find someone better. You don't owe her shit
>>
>>24098206
why don't you hire a maid/prostitute and kill them instead?
>>
>>24098206

this is some very poorly written fiction
>>
>>24098279
I do every day. Dr. Bronner's peppermint nigga.
>>
>>24098301
so's your birth certificate. "male." psh.
>>
>>24098258

Except she didn't cook and she didn't fuck me over, she only tried to but failed in both like she did with everything else in life.

I do hate women though, and for good reason. You feed and give a bitch somewhere to stay for years and she pulls this kind of shit. I"m never living in sin again. Even if she's homeless maybe I'll come over to fuck her in her cardboard box, but then I"m going back to my place, alone.
>>
>>24098316

>wat

literally wat
>>
File: were you there.jpg (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
were you there.jpg
100 KB, 1024x768
>>24098236
>women are entitled to a commited relationship, beta provisioning money and free weed from a man
>but men aren't entitled to having their sexual needs met ever! Check your privilege you immature manchild.

eat shit you broke ass hoe. a prostitute and a maid is literally a better investment than OP's sponge of a gf.
>>
>>24097751
...pete?
>>
>>24098316

I have never seen a post that was more clearly written by someone underage
>>
>>24098345
hey you stole my idea!

wanna start a mate&maid service company together?
>>
>>24098339
that little nubbin you insist on calling a "penis" is insufficient to designate you as a male.
>>
>>24098201
i know right? you'd think theyd have at least upgraded to beer and pills by now
>>
>>24098345

>I'm a rapist

thanks for letting us know
>>
>>24098345
we can also call it moist maid
>>
>>24098367
it's funny you should say that. i am 33 years old and an active member of my community.
>>
>>24098394

That doesn't really hurt that much now that rapist just means male who has a penis. You probably should have stuck to calling us cissies because at least that rhymes with sissy.
>>
>>24098376

that's called a clit, but I suppose your pious deep-fried dictatorship doesn't teach basic anatomy in middle school so I'll let that slide, Tommy.

Be sure to tell mommy that I commend her for not putting you up for adoption when you came out retarded.
>>
>>24098400
>>24098369
>mate&maid
>moist maid
i'm going to start a similar business and only hire old bitey homeless men, and i'll still dominate the market because of how unappealing those names are. i don't even have to give mine a good name. i'll call it "homeless men to shit up your house and bite your dick off." i'll still win.
>>
>>24098408

Is your community "10 year olds who skip gym class to play call of duty"?
>>
>>24098494
how about menstruating maid?
>>
>>24098494

I'd probably go for mate&maid actually, moist made sounds gross though. They would have to actually clean up though. It's not enough to show up in a french maid uniform.
>>
>>24098496
ahhh you should have said something about my little pony. they consider themselves a proud community.
>>24098462
are you saying you're a girl? oh jesus. *tuck fat rolls under the blanket with me* *look for hiding spot for shitty underpants, panic, eat them* hey baby.
>>
>>24098524
>>24098534
it's homeless dick-biters or go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>24097751
I was married to someone like this. She won't change. You need to dump her soon. Like now
>>
>>24098548

>tuck fat rolls under blanket
>panic, eat [shitty underpants]

I bet you're 120lbs, this isn't how obesity works
>>
>>24098601
you don't get to tell me how fat i amn't.
>>
>>24098394
>betas who don't give pathetic women free money are rapists
white knight or woman?
>>
>>24098548

fucking reddit autist whiteknights honestly trying to impress a fake girl on 4chan's misogyny board
>>
>>24098624

you sound like the cutest person but also someone who would say m'lady please tell me how fat you am
>>
>>24098650
it certainly would appear that way
>>24098601
by the way i forgot to thank you for taking the time to accurately cite my post
>>
time to kick her out
>>
>>24098685
i am cute, cute as a button. penis. a buttonpenis. my buttonpenis. i have a very tiny penis. but i'm cute as it!
>>
>>24098696

Y-you're welcome. I'm a /lit/ major. pls respond
>>
>>24098752

why is this attractive where is the base limit to my standards
>>
>>24098768
>>24098800
yeah wait what happened
>>
>>24098876

I have a fetish for fat socially awkward retards
>>
>>24098908
how delightful! however i'm afraid you won't find anything like that here, this board is for confident, self-assured types.
i'm old ( >>24098408 ) and not into dating younger but that''s sweet.
>>
File: wI02X.jpg (17 KB, 225x223) Image search: [Google]
wI02X.jpg
17 KB, 225x223
>>24098908
M'lady, doth thou require the moistest of towelettes to clean thyself in the nethers?
>>
File: 1439715086246.jpg (118 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1439715086246.jpg
118 KB, 640x640
>>24097751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYPHDVQ0uc
ITS TIME
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.