[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when the only real hobby I have makes people see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: sad animu.gif (424 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
sad animu.gif
424 KB, 248x300
>that feel when the only real hobby I have makes people see me as a weirdo

Why can't I do what I like? Making your tea from wild herbs can't be that bad? I go outside enjoy the fresh smell of forest and pick up some herbs. It's like hiking but I just pick up some herbs that smell good.
>>
>>24097280
how is hiking and picking herbs seen as weird

you hang out with judgmental motherfuckers anon
>>
File: sadness.jpg (27 KB, 507x504) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
27 KB, 507x504
>>24097352
>what are you a hipster?
>I ain't drinking that shit! Don't know what weird things you have put in it
>can't you just use generic store brand anon?
>....ok

I have no idea why this is so weird. I have just made a tea from a new plant and for two weeks no one has even dared to taste it or come to visit me when I asked them to give it a go.
>>
>>24097280
that sounds like a really fucking cool hobby anon

I'd drink your tea
>>
>>24097487
why would anyone sane risk their health by drinking your "tea"?
>>
>>24097280
Sounds pretty cool man. I'd drink your slammin tea with you.
>>
I'll be your friend, anon. I like making tea with cilantro flowers. it's orangey and minty and so fresh.
>>
File: sad whitey.png (4 KB, 231x234) Image search: [Google]
sad whitey.png
4 KB, 231x234
>>24097703
Because it's tasty and I know what I pick.
>>
>>24097280
That's a cool hobby to have desu anon, you probably come as weird for other reasons.
>>
>>24097487
did you cum in it?
>>
File: 1407694990734.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1407694990734.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>24097834
I didn't make tea out of ur mum
>>
>>24097770
you should show more expertise, people love people who give them a sense of authority.
>>
>>24097770
you probably don't to be honest
I'd have to really know you and see you prepare it and drink it yourself before I tried it
not dying/spending 10 hours on the toilet because of some teea
>>
1)drinking tea is for fags and women
2)you could have picked something poisonous. i ain't drinking that shit.
3)kill yourself.
>>
>>24097280
Assuming you are male, there are plenty of qt low self esteem girls into trea making. There is a tea society at my uni for instance. You could bond with someone anon.
>>
>>24097938
why, do you prefer drinking cum instead, big manly man?
>>
Are you a male?
>>
>my hobby is masturbating
>>
>>24097487
I'd try that shit, I'v always wanted to try making my own tea out of plants I find and shit. But I live in a city and nothing nice grows in the countryside here.
>>
>>24097280

cool hobby man!

I used to be pretty into magic mushroom hunting. It was fun, but I got tired of being yelled at for trespassing.

Nothing like the feeling of spending a few hours following creeks, breathing fresh air, and finding pockets of massive fresh shrooms.

Maybe you could find a local herb that is psychoactive? Or maybe even infuse some mushrooms. That would add a bit of value to your tea rather than just "might taste good.. maybe".
>>
File: 1446769737661.jpg (82 KB, 808x480) Image search: [Google]
1446769737661.jpg
82 KB, 808x480
>>24097487
Anon, your hobby is cool and original but come the fuck on, no one is willing to drink something made out of unknown shit that could potentialy kill you.
>>
>>24097938
>1)drinking tea is for fags and women
>being this american
>>
>>24097901
>thinking someone can't identify plants
yet you have ate food prepared by 16-year-olds working some part time job and think they take food safety seriously
>>
>>24097938
why did you number it instead of using >

really freaky
>>
File: stitches.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
stitches.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>robot takes up hobby
>tries to literally shove it down peoples throats
This shit is normie behavior, you can have a hobby without forcing everyone around you to deal with it.

>muh fantasy football team
>muh poker
>muh coffee press
>muh herbs from the forest
>>
>>24097280
Pretty cool honestly
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.