[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I fucked /r9k/? > I'm 7" > people always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Crying_man1.jpg (17 KB, 276x340) Image search: [Google]
Crying_man1.jpg
17 KB, 276x340
Am I fucked /r9k/?

> I'm 7"
> people always call me freak
> the few dates I've had are always akward
> No friends
> People are uncomfortable around me
>>
Are they afraid of someone being so tall? What the fuck is the real problem here? You should embrace it, man.
>>
How does a person 7 inches tall go through life?
>>
They're uncomfortable because they're worried they might sit on you, autist.
>>
>>24097438
George Shrinks man

Just think of all the wacky shit OP could do
>>
damn nigga u tiny like shit if you banging some dudes girl and he come all u need to do is hide behind a beer can like poof nigga im houdini bitch
>>
>>24097438
who said anything about height? Must be dick size fAm
>>
>Not going around and being the tall cool guy
>Not getting ripped and joining nerds as the berserker

I met a 6'5 guy into MLP, he was ripped

If humanity looks down on you or outcasts you be happy. You think normals like having to conform

Dance and be a little different

Be happy
>>
>>24096891
Paint yourself green and buy a swamp property and a donkey, talk to donkey daily, when people get near tell them to get out of your swamp.
>>
>>24096891
I imagine having to jump from key to key must be pretty hard when posting on 4chan
>>
File: forever-comfy.jpg (81 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
forever-comfy.jpg
81 KB, 400x350
You're 7" tall? You can literally climb completely inside a vagina. You're living the life man. What a wonderful way to spend a cold autumn night.
>>
>>24096891
You are seven inches?
So a seven inch sphere, seven inches in every direction?
Post pics
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.