[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at uni >be kissless virgin beta >drunk girl knocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>be at uni
>be kissless virgin beta
>drunk girl knocks on my door at 2AM thinking its chad's place
>she keeps asking where chad is
>tell her he doesn't live here
>she barges in screaming chad's name
>trips over a shoe on the ground and hits a wall
>cries
>offer to bring her back to her place
>she says yes
>bring her home
>she wants me to come inside
>mumbles something about not wanting to spend the night alone
>asks me to cuddle with her
>never touched a woman before
>nervous as fuck
>cuddle with her in her bed
>she asks why i am shaking
>"it-it is...uh...er...cold"
>"but your boner doesn't seem to mind"
>she lets me caress her body as she falls asleep
>wake up an hour later and go home because I am too autistic to explain to her in the morning what happened last night

best god damn night i ever dreams do come true /r9k/
>>
I'd take that. 7/10 night.
>>
>>24095714
>she wants me to come inside

Then she cries rape? It's best you didn't do anything too drastic.
>>
So u didn't have sex with her? lol, kek
>>
>>24095714
Good thing you left or when she woke up she probably would have called the cops
>>
>cuddling with chads cumrag
I garuntee you there was chads dried cum all over the body you just caressed, lmao dumb cvck
>>
>>24096545
Not only did OP not have sex with her but she's going to report that he took advantage of her and raped her.

Enjoy prison and being sex offender status OP.
>>
ITT: Things that never happened desu
>>
>>24096669
OP here, I don't think she remembers any thing because I ran into her today and she didn't say anything
>>
>>24096669
>she's going to report that he took advantage of her and raped her

this. should have just kicked her out of your place and closed the door
>>
>>24096545
If I did that I would've committed rape
>>24096560
looking back on it now it was a good idea to leave, thank god for my autism
>>
Similar feel with a roommate coming back from a party with a few people. Most of them passed out in the living room and left early, but one girl crawled into my bed because I didn't lock the door. Woke up with her arms around me and let her use my shower and wear my clothes for awhile.

Nothing too lewd but spent a good few hours together, made my day.
>>
>>24096669
come on women aren't that evil

>inb4 you naive faggot
>>
>>24096795
She might remember it and is trying to forget about it, I wouldn't be surprised if that's why she is just avoiding you.

She also is probably hoping you won't bring it up.
>>
Please update us when she confusingly asks who you are next time you meet.
>>
>>24095714
women are retarded as fuck. why the fuck would they leave themselves in such a vulnerable position and not drink responsibly.
>>
>>24096960
OP here, you are probably right, but at least I got to cuddle with her
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.