[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping you from going out and making the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: magnificient.png (120 KB, 277x160) Image search: [Google]
magnificient.png
120 KB, 277x160
What's stopping you from going out and making the world a more just place?
>>
>>24095513
>No guns in this country
>Would probably fuck up and get a low score
>Still hoping for a positive outcome to my current predicament
>Would rather just die in peace
>>
>>24095591

Humanity was just as brutal for 1000's of years before guns even existed
>>
>>24095513
>just
World is OK. It's me and you who is failure.
>>
>>24095662
Fuck you, Thailand!
>>
>>24095662
but the police do have guns
>>
>just
There is no justice. We do not fight for fairness or for any ideological bullshit. It is all about suffering. The meaning of life and the meaning of death is to ruin other people's lives and to make them suffer.
>>
If I could get away with killing some truly horrible people that I know, I totally would. I just value my freedom too much to got go to jail. Don't wanna get raped, either.
>>
File: 6899806184_5d7b372f54.jpg (45 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
6899806184_5d7b372f54.jpg
45 KB, 390x310
>>24096233
>incel manlet
>>
>>24097054
You don't want to get killed? So don't kill, faggot.
>>
>>24095513

Stop talking to yourself Elliot there's no one there
>>
Fear
Uncertainty
Stupidity
Gentle, unobtrusive demeanor
>>
>>24095513
killing a few random people isn't really going to have much of an effect on society at large. if you really want to change something work on your sophistry and charisma. or else up your mass murder game because five or six dead people doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things
>>
I don't want to go to prison just so normalfags on twitter can make more memes out of me.
>>
>>24097380
I know that, asshole, that's why I said "if".
>>
>>24097481
I would love to kill thousands and thousands of people. I can only imagine how Stalin and Hitler must have felt. To control the fate of so many has to be one of the most intoxicating feels.
>>
>>24095867
this to be completely honest with you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.