[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the closest you ever came to suicide, /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: allaroundme.png (578 KB, 600x688) Image search: [Google]
allaroundme.png
578 KB, 600x688
whats the closest you ever came to suicide, /r9k/
>>
When I tried to kill myself
>>
>>24095253
I like how the person who made this photoshop didnt consider that printed text doesnt normally conform around your finger

Did they just not think to put the text under the finger? I mean what the fuck man, try not to trigger my autism next time
>>
>>24095253
>10 september 2015
>hang myself
>fail
I wish I was dead that day.
Now I can't sleep cause of the nighmares that reminds me of that day.
2 months with insomnia.
>>
>>24095253
Sometimes I take a bigass knife out and stare at it and wonder about slicing my throat. I don't know why, that's probably the last way I would actually kill myself. I guess I'm just a drama queen.

Also whenever I'm on a building I think about how easy it would be to kill myself jumping off of it, but that's actually pretty common.
>>
>>24095253
>research best way to kill self
>get drunk
>set everything up - skipping rope attached to squat rack for suspension hanging
>eventually build up courage to just do it
>stick head in noise
>pass out
>wake up in a puddle on the concrete floor
>go back to r9k plug.dj room
>neck hurt for a week
I didn't make a tight enough noise. I wish I did. Now I'm not apathetic enough to try again. I wish someone would just kill me instantly without me seeing it coming
>>
>>24095872
Noose* not noise
>>
I runned in a top of a building, not wanting to commit suicide.
>>
When I tries putting it inside my 9 year old cousin and it wouldn't fit, no matter how hard I tried.

It crushed me.
>>
One night I had really really bad anxiety and nothing was calming me down, so I was basically trying all options. In my desperate state I remembered hearing about how people get addicted to pain killers, so I figured they must have something in them that affects you psychologically. Basically, I ended up taking about seven (yeah, I'm an idiot) and ended up in hospital.
>>
>>24095253
Heh, just read a site about the best methods to kill yourself. Spooky.

Anyway, I once tried to overdose on prescription drugs, but ended up puking them out because of the panic of actually being close to dying.
If I'd ever was to do it again I'll probably straight out find myself some cyanide or throw myself from a building. I'd rather go for an headshot but sadly not burger and I don't wanna risk shit with the DW or take the hussle to get a gun legally.
>>
File: rebarn.png (48 KB, 227x195) Image search: [Google]
rebarn.png
48 KB, 227x195
swallowed about 3 months worth of antipsychotics antidepressants and sleep aides in 2011

got found and stomach pumped, was in a coma for a week or so, no lasting effects otherwise
>>
>pull trigger
>round doesnt go off

That was the closest.
>>
>>24096229
Damn man. That's a sign.
>>
>>24096298
The primer having a dent in it was the sign.
>>
>>24095253
Alcohol poisoning. I almost really die according to the doc.
>>
I was coming home from work, on the subway, and I realized that my life was a huge fucking shitshow. I told myself that if my life wasn't better by New Year's Eve next year, I'd an hero. That was September 2012. I didn't go through with it, but that night was a very serious examination of my life and whether I would kill myself. Basically I'm too much of a coward to an hero. It would really upset my mom, plus I've got like $60K saved up, so I don't want to waste that.
>>
>>24095253
Was about to jump off a bridge onto a trainline.
An ambulance that was on call from a nearby hospital drove past for unrelated reasons, but they stopped and picked me up and took me back to the hospital. I had a psyche check and had to stay in the psychiatric ward for about half a week until I convinced my psychiatrist that I was fit to leave. Decided never to try that again unless I was not going to be stopped, because I don't wanna go back into a looney bin.
>>
>>24095253
Put a glock 10 in my mouth and dry fired it a few times. I can't nut up enough to do it tho.
>>
>>24097136
First time was one of those helium exit bags. I didn't seal up the hose right, went to sleep, and woke up in my room a few hours later. It's oddly comforting that I suck so much at life that I can't even RIP myself good.
>>
> take shitload of pills
> in the middle of the last trips I have I start to feel very empathetic
> call the police and tell them to pick my body up since there's nobody else to do it and I dont want them to find a rotten corpse after 2 years or somethinf
> wake up in hospital
> realize im too stupid even to kill myself
I'm too big pf a pussy to do it now but I just dream of someone killing me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.