[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck attractive people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 5645456485.jpg (6 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
5645456485.jpg
6 KB, 300x200
I'm watching this movie called Open Your Eyes. It's really pro-robot and anti-Chad. I'm only 25 minutes in, but this movie is already making me furious against attractive people.

10/10 would recommend to robots, also general /fuck Chad/ thread.
>>
>>24095252
Is that the movie Vanilla Sky was based off of?
>>
>mfw an attractive rowboat and nothing you can do about it
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>24095252
Hot people live life on easy mode.

My sister is the definition of stacy, but she is also dumb as rocks. Despite this, she has a tight-nit social group of friends, a well paying job, men giving her lots of attention, and basically no real problems that we suffer from.

She literally thought that Ghana was a State, and that Chicago was an Australian deep dish pizza.

One fucking time, she kept on asking me to help her on her math homework, and couldn't understand how a car travels 60 miles in a single hour when going at speeds of 1 mile/hour. I love her to death, but holy fuck did I want to smash my face into a wall. After 30 fucking minutes of this, she finally just agrees with me because the assignment was due online real soon.

She also went 14 years of her life thinking that guys didn't have bladders, and...

Fuck. I could literally rant for hours.

Seriously though, just through seeing her I am fully aware that as long as you look good in a 1st world country you will go through life with little to no difficulties.
>>
>>24095252
Link to movie?
>>
File: 171421358.jpg (135 KB, 367x347) Image search: [Google]
171421358.jpg
135 KB, 367x347
>>24095907
>couldn't understand how a car travels 60 miles in a single hour when going at speeds of 1 mile/hour.
>>
>>24095907
>couldn't understand how a car travels 60 miles in a single hour when going at speeds of 1 mile/hour.
what did it teleport or something???
im retarded by the way
>>
>>24095907
>and couldn't understand how a car travels 60 miles in a single hour when going at speeds of 1 mile/hour

what?

how?
>>
>>24096742

I think he meant 1 mile/ 1 minute
>>
>>24095907
>tavels 60 miles in a single hour when going at speeds of 1 mile/hour.

Anon, I've got some news....
>>
>>24095281
Yeah

fk the filter
>>
>>24095907
Here's your smart boy points! :O
>>
>>24096614
torrentz(dot)eu
>>
>fuck attractive people
that's the plan baka senpai desu.
>>
>>24095252
some people win the lottery, some dont. we just happen to be those who lost
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.