[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /losing it/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1443540562309.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1443540562309.png
98 KB, 600x500
Who /losing it/ here?
>>
you mean virginity?
>>
>>24095152
Close to it, dangerously fucking close. I doubt I'll do anything violent but I'm thinking about just telling everyone I know and have known exactly how I feel about them. Then I'll just cut contact and go into the woods to die
>>
>>24095152

Now that I'm sane again I can see how I was going completely crazy in the past due to isolation.

Change something about your life asap.
>>
>>24095230
Mind, actually. But i have come to the conclusion losing my virginity is in the top in the lists of things that would never happen to me.
>>
>>24095294
yeah not with that attitude
>>
>>24095293
i wish i could t b h
>>
>>24095152
Pretty much so. I dunno what I still think I've got to lose, but once I feel I have nothing to lose I will probably do something really really bad. Something that will make the normies loose their shit completely.
>>
I lost it long ago.
>>
File: 1445363881659.jpg (33 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1445363881659.jpg
33 KB, 514x536
>>24095152
>>24095283
>>24095293
>>24095294
>>24095381

TWISTED

FUCKING

POOPOO

HEAD
>>
>>24095320
>haha just bee yourself bro XD
>>
A NIGHT SKY FULL OF CRIES

HEARTS FILLED WITH LIES

THE CONTRACT, IS IT WORTH THE PRICE?

A SOUL PLEDGED TO THE DARKNESS
>>
How hard is it to drown? Like if I jump full on into a lake in the middle of the night with no around will I able to get out? I know how to swim but it's been years since I've swam, if it's anything like my previous suicide "attempts" then I assume I'll change my mind as soon as I hit the water and try to swim back. But then you hear stories of people drowning by accident so it might just be that easy.
>>
I'm seeing a psychologist for anxiety and depression.

they just diagnosed me with generalized anxiety with "some symptoms of depression" but nothing formal about the depression on the paper cause I never talk about how I'm always sad.

my doctor put me on a new med recently for both depression and anxiety (which was what the psychologist wanted me on originally.) Lo and behold though the medicine just increased my anxiety to the point where my stomach hurt all the time and I was sleeping maybe 1-2hrs a night/day. I was always on edge. I lost my cool after five days of taking the pills. had a panic attack in front of my family, scared the shit out of them. called my doctor told them about the meds fucking with me they tried to put me off for another day. I told my mom in private if I had to wait a month or so to my body to adjust to the meds I was going to kill myself cause of how bad it was. Went to doctor's office still crying and shaking from panic attack, feeling broken as fuck. See general practitioner. they tried to get me to go to inpatient cause of how anxious I was even though I explained the worse of it was cause of the meds. they called my normal doctor in they tried to bully me into going, asking what I had against psychiatrists....I just told them I was already seeing a psychologist. yep.

things are fucking great here.
>>
>>24095618
wait till winter when the water is even more colder. It'll be quick with hypothermia.
>>
>>24095152
I've lost it tbbhwy.

> I got blind drunk and smashed my house up last night
> pushed my girl and held her down on the couch when she was punching me
> neighbours called the cops
> she told the cops I pulled a knife on her
> Im on bail rn court in two weeks
> Im so fucked.
> I don't think I care if I go to jail anymore
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Whenever I consider myself to have mental health issues I literally just chalk it up as me being 'edgy' and move on.
I realized that's not going to work when I started hearing voices.
>>
>>24095819
You should just go to your gf and actually hurt her/kill her, your still going to jail for it so why not do it for real then?

Maybe pretend your sorry and so on, so she will let her guard down and let you close to her.
>>
>>24095819
>rapist thinks hes a robot
fuck off.
Just kidding, I would rather kill myself than going to jail.
>>
>>24095896
She put a restraining order on me. If I go near her that's a breach of my bail.
>>
>>24095381
I feel you bro.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.