[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>former /pol/fag >now dating a black girl >all I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ccd.png (224 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
ccd.png
224 KB, 477x768
>former /pol/fag
>now dating a black girl
>all I can think of is dat ass
>feel lm getting feelings for her
>everyone seems to smile at us together
>feel kinda stomach sick about it for some reason

I kind of want to be a Chad, kind of want a Stacey but I'm finally not a hugless kissless virgin and not many girls think I'm a good human being.

What should I do arcanine? Should I stick with it and have mixed race children that I used to hate so much?
>>
You can stick with it and end up without race mixed children.
Also i doubt you actually hate anything since youre with her, best of luck.
>>
jefferson did it, I thought you polfags liked founding fathers
>>
>>24095056
Hope you realize if you have children with her they will never see you as dad. If you have sons they will be thugs, and if you have girls they will be fat obnoxious black women. You can take the coon out of the jungle, but can't take the jungle out of the coon.
>>
File: 1446066705576.jpg (16 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
1446066705576.jpg
16 KB, 500x615
>>24095056
It's not degenerate until you try to make mongrels
>>
Do whatever makes you happy.

>Actually caring what anyone, especially people from 4chan, think.
>>
File: 1393884905347.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1393884905347.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>24095056
well you've
>betrayed your race
>have a gf that you're literally using to signal to other SWPLs
>become the degenerate
>>
Don't go on. Being a kissless hugless virgin is better than being a racetraitor
>>
Do white women feel threatened by being keked like white men?
>>
You're dating a black chick. You're living the dream. Why the fuck are you on 4chan?
>>
>>24096393
My mind hasn't been the same since I first came here.
>>
>>24095056
I hope you die painfully. This is why I'm glad none of the female members of my family are race traitors.
>>
>Listening to any of these nogf faggots.
>>
>>24096419
what's your problem, buddy?
>>
File: IMG_1842.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1842.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
desu I'm a pol fag and was dating a muslim turk. Here are even some pictures I took while at a mosque. She was one of those CHP Turks though who wasn't very religious. Still got a lot of flak from it by my pol friends and brother.

But you can justify it to yourself really, in a way. With a black it's harder because your kids will be strange. But if they're "white enough" then it's easier to deal with. I hope you at least have brothers to carry on white genes, then go be happy. If not, then if you're really a pol kind of person then it will eat you up and make you feel genuinely bad about it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.