[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does everyone work? there was a really good thread last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 28
File: Yeaaaaaah.jpg (18 KB, 445x298) Image search: [Google]
Yeaaaaaah.jpg
18 KB, 445x298
Where does everyone work? there was a really good thread last night where everyone was telling each other about their jobs and just telling stories. I'd really like there to be another one.
>>
I work as a Microbiologist for WHO
>>
Just retail for now, and a full time student.

I'm hoping next semester I can teach chess though at a school part-time, or a museum job if it doesn't have clashing hours
>>
File: 1422491607855.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1422491607855.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
Work at a business consulting firm as a software dev, technically, but my job location is a dev farm filled with other tech guys in a really chill atmosphere. There's casual drinking, video games, ping pong, and the traditional fucking around on my computer for hours on end.

Really a dream job but not sure how long it will last, my company bought the company that hotels me and I'm sure there are going to be some structural "changes" in the future.
>>
>>24094940
Software Dev
23yo
Feels good man
>>
>>24095250
That is awesome man I'm currently jobless honestly have no idea what I want to do in life dropped out of school so never did year 12 here in Australia I might just work in a call centre the rest of my life if I can even get a job there. :( feelsbadman
>>
I recently applied for the job of Research Biologist for the CDC, It's been a long dream of mine to work for them, hope it works out all right.

I previously worked for a college funded biology company/business
>>
I'm a NEET. If any of you have job opportunities in the Las Vegas area, let me know.
>>
i work for the tuv, i check cars safety here in germany
>>
>>24094940

Government Research scientist.

I get to work on all sorts of interesting shit. Doesn't pay well, but the military are chill as fuck to actually work with.

Plus you get to hear all sorts of interesting stories.
>>
>>24094940
>I work at an Amazon warehouse
>Product sorter
>11hr shifts 4 days a week
>Weekend shift Fri-Mon
>18 Male
>$11.75 an hour it's not worth it
>I have to get up at 3:00 AM to be there at 5:00 AM and work doesn't end until 4:30 PM
>Just working until I can get my medical records cleared so I can take the asvab and join the US Navy
>I want to quit
Just kill me
>>
>>24094940
ITT: Normies reeeeeeeee!
but seriously, I worked for several years as script consultant, now I'm trying to start my own company
>>
Esl teacher in Korea. Pay is okay, and would be better if i moved to China. I've been doing it for nearly 5 years, with 3 at my current company. Next year will be my last though.
>>
>>24094940
I'm a special education teacher. I get high all day and play with retarded kids, and have gone from kv to pussy slayer since I started, because bitches get super wet when you say you work with retarded kids.
First, they call you sweet; then, they slob on your meat.
>>
I'm an accountant at an unnamed financial institution.

I'm the stereotypical pencil pusher accountant who spends the entire day in a cubicle.

AMA I guess.
>>
>>24095326
Damn bro. Now I feel like a fat sack of shit for bragging. Is there no opportunity for going to a trade school? True me, getting a job where you can actually create something is much better than a random service job.
>>
>>24095566
like somebody would ask an accountant anything
>>
>>24095506
You work 44 hours a week, get three days off a week, and make like $500 a week to do what, fuck around with some pallets and shit? Cry more. Like, if that shit's too hard for you, how do you think you're going to fare in the navy?
>>
>>24094940
I work retail. I actually hate the job but I get discounts which is nice, but the fucking people are intolerable
>>
>>24095566
How do you get these dubs, mr CPA?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
Construction worker.
Work M-F 8 hours a day, sometimes more.
I work outside all day, then on my off time i go home and become a shut-in hermit
>>
>>24094940
I'm a teacher on a rich kids high school in Someplace, South America.

It's actually a pretty cool job because you're not salved to produce. I'm quite happy.

The problem starts when I get home to a creeping loneliness, I'm afraid I'm using my job as a way to escape my own reality.
>>
>>24095651
sounds like me, only that im working with cars
>>
I run a warehouse for a company that imports huge tyres. Money is good, but working by myself started getting to me after about 3 years.

I gave my notice last week and I had big plans, but now I might be going to jail...
>>
>>24094940
I work for county government. Everyone I work with sucks, and the pay is terrible (12.80 an hour). The only redeeming thing about the job is, being as its government, its practically impossible to get fired. So I sit in my cubicle most of the day, work about an hour put of an 8 hour shift and browse the web on my phone.

Occasionally I'll actually do my job, but seeing as there's 8 people on my team with really only enough work for 3 there is barely anything to be done anyway. I decided to finish my degree. Usually take online classes and spend the 2 hours between my lunch and afternoon break doing schoolwork. I just alt tab to some spreadsheets whenever my boss comes by.
>>
>construction surveyor
>most people don't know that it exists, or what it is
>work with tech stuff
>work alone
>exercise and fresh air
>$24 an hour
>health and dental
shit is so fucking cash. helps distract me from my frustrating LDR. Ask me anything.
>>
I don't have a job currently but I volunteered at a thrift store.

it was nice. there was a really sweet lady there who knew I wasn't in thebest shape mentally and would always reassure me if I messed up that she had made the same mistake before and everything was going to be okay. She also made sure no one took advantage of me, and got me to actually talk to people for once.

shame my volunteer thing ended, it was one of the few times I felt I could function normally...but then again I did nearly have a breakdown the last day I was to do my stuff.
>>
Engineering student doing an internship half the year (3 "work sessions" total) at a large electric utility. Did some basic work designing the wiring of a component that needed to be replaced in a bunch of different substations. Also designed the rebuilding of a few miles of transmission line. It's breddy cul
>>
>>24095706
>cars
As much as i love cars (im from /o/) im so sick of working on them.
Working on other peoples cars sucks.
>>
Manager at Autozone
>>
working in fast food part time
no degree
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 555x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 555x475
I've never had a REAL job where I clock in and clock out. I've applied to many places only to not get a call back.

How does one get a job POOF just like that? I've searched for months but have found nothing. Entry level jobs ask for 1-2 years of experience in fucking whatever.

How does one get a job with literally zero experience?
>>
>>24095682

>The problem starts when I get home to a creeping loneliness, I'm afraid I'm using my job as a way to escape my own reality.

Same here, I work on IT and sometimes I just get overtime because I don't want to go back to my empty home. I might kill myself if I lose this job.
>>
>>24095743
>tfw ive been tempted to look into being a surveyor
>>
>>24094940
I work as a technician for pharmaceutical Sandoz.
>>
File: CAM01360.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM01360.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Irrigation installer
$11.50/hour
Used to get 40 hours a week plus 8 overtime but the rains been slowing it down. Boring sometimes but I get to see cool stuff and have good bosses and some ok coworkers. After work allI do is stay home watching TV with my mom and browsing 4chan been getting real boring/lonely lately.
>>
>>24095822
Try applying for seasonal positions. They usually take anyone, since they only have to keep you on board for 3 months max.
>>
>>24095506
Life in the Navy is basically working twice as much with half the pay. LMFAO you're just going from one shithole to another. At the very least go AF you dumb nigger
>>
EMT in a small, rural Midwest community and medic in the National Guard. Student right now too
>>
>plastic machinist
>waiting to be promoted to material handler because thats the only way to make decent money
>permanent people shortage since the pay is 60% of what it would be anywhere else
>>
>>24095682
Gotta find some hobbies, anon. Spend your free time on hobbies, exercise, and building a social life. Expat communities wre always open to literally anyone who speaks English
>>
>>24095566
Yo, I'm thinking about studying to be a CPA, myself. How was school for you?
>>
I do machine learning/big data analysis for a major investment bank. Pays really well but not overly enjoyable and a lot of my coworkers have crazy hours.
>>
>>24095844
where at my man?
>>
>>24095612

Not him but amazon is a bunch of slave drivers from what I"ve heard. It's a terrible job to have. They have a reputation.
>>
>>24095516

How did you get into ESL teaching? And are you a white/western descent?

Curious as this is my dream job, just in Europe not Asia (East EU)
>>
>>24095792
im really happy working on cars. half a year before going to university (chemistry), i realized that i would much rather be an under achiever. my autism also keeps me happy whenever i see cars.
>>
Who /navy/ here?

Good job desu
>>
>>24095866
Ahh that lizard is adorable; do want.
>>
I work in a grocery store, I don't enjoy it
>>
>>24095822
>How does one get a job POOF just like that?
Without knowing people at the company you're applying for, nobody. You just have to keep applying and applying, remember there's a shit ton of people doing the same thing. Eventually you will find one.

If you look enough and lower your standards enough you can find one that doesn't require experience. Work that shitty job for a bit and use that as your experience when applying elsewhere. Twist your words up enough to make your experience relevant if you have to (experience in "sales" for example can mean a hundred different things).
>>
>>24095822
It's really all in your CV to get a call back. Retool your CV/resume and put I'm all sorts of shit about projects you did in school that sound offical. No one really checks that. I've bullshited on ever job application I've ever done. My references have always been friends of mine. Now that I've worked 2 jobs they're my "supervisors" or "managers".

You could also try putting keywords in the headers of your resume/CV but white so they aren't visible. Programs scan your shit to match with keywords in the job description.

Once you have an interview you basically have it made as long as you don't sperg out. Just be confident and even if you mis-speak continue like it's no big deal. Never say you "think" when they ask you scenarios. Just tell them your answer as if it's indisputable.

Should work. Its never let me down
>>
Army

It's kinda gay
>>
>>24095999
I hear that. 68W
>>
>>24095999
Very gay but I'm enjoying the GI Bill NEET life.
>>
>>24095938
So, the solution is clearly to join the military, do more work for less pay and probably get shot at, and almost definitely get mesothelioma?
When you join the navy, you sign papers telling you that you will almost definitely get mesothelioma and that the government won't pay for your medical bills in the slightest.
>>
>>24095974

not the same anon but

>If you look enough and lower your standards enough you can find one that doesn't require experience. Work that shitty job for a bit and use that as your experience when applying elsewhere.

I've been doing this forever.

I even got turned down at mcdonalds and shit.

of course my options are kind of limited cause I'm a grill and can't do labour intensive shit (I'm a weak motherfucker I'm not going to lie)
>>
File: CAM01358.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM01358.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>24095968
Bit like a son of a bitch. Good thing his teeth were not sharp.
>>
custodian at uni gym
>>
Bus Driver
26-ish/hr good benefits
forces me to interact with people
>>
>>24095878
At the very least, it's a decent option for someone who would otherwise never make it past shift manager at McD's. Experience in the military is a good card to play when applying for jobs.

But yeah anything other than chair force is a bad idea
>>
>>24096017
Are you the one from one of the threads a few days ago talking about the military?
>>
I grade tests for ETS from home, $18.55/hr

It's literally the perfect job for me; I don't have to leave the house and the only interaction I have to have with other people is a few short emails to check in during the day.

I can pick from a really decent range of shifts (4, 6 and 8 hours fitting into slots from 8am to 11pm), as little or as much as I want per week.

Depending on what test I'm doing, I either spend the day listening to pre-recorded responses and grading those, or reading essays and grading those. The former allows me to do any kind of physical/easy activity while I'm grading too (like turn-based vidya, exercise, chores, etc.), so it doesn't feel like I'm wasting time ever.
>>
>>24096030

He's so cute though!! I'm a sucker for reptiles, i want a bearded dragon one day.
>>
>>24095933
California.
Dont know if itd be worth it to stop being a laborer or what the job security for a surveyor is.

>>24095958
Im kinda the same way but im not impressed by most high end luxory cars.
I LOVE classic older cars, mostly American and Japanese.
>>
School bus attendant

I don't make much money but I get a lot of time off and the job isn't very demanding.
>>
>Dad has a high-paying job
>Expects me to be earning a lot by my mid twenties
>22 and working on nearly minimum wage in retail

i die?
>>
File: 1428519608664.png (314 KB, 469x474) Image search: [Google]
1428519608664.png
314 KB, 469x474
>>24096028
>I'm a grill

Come on. So am I but I went to EMT school for 6 months and got a job with fire rescue. I work with a team so even when we have to lift someone heavy into the ambulance my partners do it.
>>
>>24095682
Find stuff to do when you're not working, I guess.
>>
File: CAM01177.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM01177.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>24096066
I like 'em too. Pet snake might be cool, here's one I found. Think it was a rough earth snake.
>>
>>24096055
Na, been in those threads but not recently
>>
>>24096025

It's a solid plan. Just go into something cool like medicine or intel. The navy loves it's medicine and the marines love it's radios too much to put them on the front lines. You could still get shot, but the chance is much lower. It's fucking durkas anyway. The kids playing ak47s isn't the problem. it's the little pile of trash that blows your leg off you have to watch for.
>>
>>24094940
I insert flyers into newspaper. My job title is "Inserter."
>>
>>24096079
as long as it has moving parts, it makes me happy. i thought i could hide my autism as im high functioning, but the other guys caught on quick. they dont have to much of a problem with me though, they just let me do my job alone.
>>
>>24095938
Yeah a while ago there were some news reports about their warehouses and a lot of employees have permanent disabilities from the amount of bending/lifting they have to do during a shift. It doesn't sound to great but at the same time I wouldn't mind having a job that would make me have to walk 15 miles a day.
>>
>>24096150
Oh, how's being a 68W anyway. I deal with a bunch of you guys getting in trouble where I'm stationed
>>
>>24096178
Everyone goes into one branch or another, thinking they'll get this or that job, thinking they'll get this or that benefits and get college paid for and this, that, and the other thing, and almost all of them wind up homeless or back to working the same shitty wagekek jobs they tried to get away from, when they joined the military.
>>
>>24095878
GI Bill alone makes it worth it, plus you pocket all your pay and get a pension. It's not even bad
>>
data entry

awesome job

spend all day in front of computer inputting names, dates and shit

occasionally answer phone calls
>>
>join military
>everyone talks about how much they hate where they're from and how they're ghetto
>tfw I'm one of the very few enlisted people from the suburbs who likes where they live and want to go back after 4 years
>>
>>24096263
I'm literal proof of this but neeting on GI bill money.
>>24096282
What pension? I aint doing 20 years in the fucking military.
>>
>>24094940
I think I'm about to get a job as a tutor.
>>
>>24096216
Mostly it's pretty tame. I'm with the 3rd ID at Benning and its just boring. Most of the time I just babysit infantry tards who get a booboo out on FTX.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 283x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 283x500
>>24095988
>tfw didn't know what CV stood for until now I googled it

Jesus I really need to get out more and do normie shit. But thanks for the info. I'll keep looking. Currently have a pilonidal cyst I'm dealing with but hopefully I can get a temp position at UPS as a handler once I'm good to go. Getting tired of NEETbux and being NEET.
>>
>>24095938
This to be honest
>>24095612

It's a system designed for new employees to fail. They barely tell you anything and get you in trouble for the things you didn't know. It's a shit job and I don't even make $500 a week my pay gets fucked because of taxes so I'm only making about $350 a week. Not to mention the mandatory overtime they like to throw at you out of no where.
>>
>>24096363
Oh, I'm with the 101st so everyone tries to be super hooah for no reason even when they're not infantry

honestly the only reason why I joined was for a free trip to somewhere I've never been and to get college for free
>>
industrial assembler
>>
>>24094940
door and siding manufacturer as an hourly employee. it fucking sucks. manual labor on swing shift. current schedule is 10 consecutive days on, 4 days off. sometimes they stretch it out to 11 on, 3 off or even 12 on 2 off. it's like the greedy kikes that own the company literally don't give a fuck about the personal lives of their employees.
>>
dental hygienist
work 30-34 hours a week
full-time and salary, which is great because we always finish early and sometimes take half-days
very small private practice, basically no benefits
the pay is good, the work isn't too stressful
dentists can be crazy and hard to work for

AMA I guess
>>
>>24096377
Just a heads up. I have worked at UPS as a handler. I don't mean to discourage you but the job sucks something awful (at least when I did it). That being said, UPS is great for moving around. Once you get in you can transfer to pretty much any division. You just have to put in a year before you can. Plus they'll pay for tuition and the overall pay is pretty damn good for what you have to do.
>>
>>24094940
I stock shelves at a grocery store. My parents think I hate my job because I'm lazy, but it's actually the lack of stimulation to my brain. As an internet and vidya addict, I ALWAYS have to be stimulated, and at my work I can't listen to music, can't talk to anybody because I work in the ial alone. For 8 hours straight. So yeah, it's hell.
>>
>>24096414
>tfw 10th mountain hooah
>half the year is a winter hell
>Just
>>
>>24096118
Whats the fattest person you and your team have struggled to rescue?

>>24096208
Thats the best.
Ive worked with acouple guys like you, dont socialize much but they follow direction well and do a good job so no one ever hassled them.
>>
>>24096263

In the air force your job is determined before you sign shit. If you don't like it you don't sign. Other's they aren't going to put a guy who rapes the asvab on guard duty. If you go back to your old wagekek job then you're retarded. The GI bill is enough to pay for any education program you could think of. I guess you learned all you know of miltary life from msnbc specials.

My brother in law does radios, another guy I'm friends with did biomedical equipment, loved it, and now repairs shit at the hospital I work in. Big money and apparently easy as fuck. Yeah if you go into cannonball polishing or some other stupid highly specific no civ job then you could have trouble when you leave. But if you do aircraft mechanic then you can come out and do aircraft mechanic. It' sounds crazy but it works. that job pays over 100k too. A guy I went to uni with was doing civil engineering but dropped out for something with fedex. He must be doing well because he got the big house with all the toys and a qt wife. I prefer a small studio so I live close to my chinese restaurants and don't have to commute, but I can definitely see the merits of his lifestyle.
>>
I work in HR consulting. I get to do a bunch of analysis about how fucking useless execs get paid $200K per year. I'm too much of a beta to leave even though I could probably get a job at a major TSX company without blinking.
>>
>>24095822

You have to do a follow up call. Like call them a week or two weeks later and ask how your application went if they reviewed your application. They like people who are go getters which is extremely depressing but you just have to deal with it

Or just go to a job helper place
>>
>>24096414
I feel you Anon. When I first enlisted I was with the 82nd.
>Muh Airborne standards!
Ever done any time on deployment?
>>
>>24096497
I feel for you guys, we just went to JRTC and there were some 10th mountain guys with us and they were the only people who did PT when we were there when there was barely any showers there
>>
>>24096538
Nah I just got in recently, we're supposed to deploy in a couple of months though
>>
>>24096518
Fattest person was this black lady who weighed soemthing to the tune of 550lbs. Fucking disgusting. We had to call out the engine so we had some extra people to hoist her out of her house and into the ambulance. The Paramedics couldn't find a vein through the fat to stuck the IV and even with oxygen her O2 levels were below standard. The entire time she was bitching us too because we took to long responding (were were there 7 minutes after dispatch) and we must be racists. She smelled like fucking ass too.
>>
>>24096328
damn man
>>
File: dumbfuck fatty femanon.png (891 KB, 821x805) Image search: [Google]
dumbfuck fatty femanon.png
891 KB, 821x805
>>24094940
State Farm Insurance

Just got licensed in the great state of Washington.

26k+ commission.

I should be able to clear at least 32k gross this year at least which is absolute shit-tier for Seattle. Should still be able to sock away 6-8k in savings.

Fatty not related
>>
>>24096575
Cool shit. Believe it or not deployments make the military worth it. I did 1 in Iraq and Afghanistan. Those were meh. Hands down though Kuwait was fun as shit.
>>
>>24096703
why would you choose to work for $26k + commission? id rather be homeless.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 295x295
>>24096639
>mfw
This is why i could never be an EMT.
Stories like yours, and from /fit/, and from the EMT lesbian couple i used to live next to.
God people are horrendous.
>>
File: bretty cool pic of nyc.jpg (1012 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
bretty cool pic of nyc.jpg
1012 KB, 1600x900
>>24095707
>but now I might be going to jail...

Elaborate nigger
>>
File: 1429563294102.jpg (23 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1429563294102.jpg
23 KB, 613x533
>>24096839
>Why work when you can be homeless and a total fucking waste of a human being
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (69 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
69 KB, 600x504
>>24096839
First job out of college.

Better than whatever else I could find. I have a background in sales and don't mind interacting with dumbfuck rich normie housewife shits.

If it doesn't work out I can always go back to school and do something else.

The thing with sales is that its a good way to earn a decent living if you don't have any hard technical knowledge. But you have to be decent at it and not a lot of people are.

We'll see which group I fit into.
>>
janitor at grocery store

26 p/hr
>>
File: 1444266839897.jpg (197 KB, 950x724) Image search: [Google]
1444266839897.jpg
197 KB, 950x724
>>24095743
>helps distract me from my frustrating LDR.

Enjoy getting keked faggot.

>ldr
>ever working out

She's had more cocks inside of her than your average urinal m8
>>
>>24096859
There are worse stories I have but not every day is a house of horrors. Sometimes we legit get the nicest people in the strangest situations. We had some old guy who had accidentally shot his foot with a nailgun. He was putting up cabinets in his kitchen and when we got there he had made coffee for us. He kept apologizing for the inconvenience and tried to tip us when we dropped him off at the hospital.
>>
>>24097098
>nail gun
Im a constructionfag and i know what that feels like. Granted it wasnt in my foot but in the outer meat area of my hand.
Still that old man sounded like one of the few redeeming people youd run into.

Please keep posting more horror stories though, ill be here for abit
>>
File: Kill.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Kill.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>tfw 99 on ASVAB and 130 on DLAB
>was going to sign on for behavioral intelligence
>PDQ for cutting myself when I was 12
Fucking bullshit fuck this country. Now I have to work in a Victoria's Secret warehouse. At least I get half off shit for dumb whores.
>>
>>24095929
It was okay. I only have like 125 hours total, but I have a bachelors and am planning on working towards the 150.

The material wasn't that tough in a vacuum, but there was a ton of shit to know for each exam.

I'd also suggest sitting for the CPA right when your eligible. You forget all the shit you don't use in your job and it's no fun trying to relearn it.
>>
>>24097070
I think you are using urinals wrong
>>
21, work in a mental hospital, there is a guy that thinks he was in the band slade and tells me every day. there are lots of crazies.
>>
>>24097377
Ok will do. Sorry for the lag between posts. My sisters are over and unfortunately I have to be sociable.

So hands down one of the worst things I have seen was a motorcycle crash. Guy was speeding down the interstate and tried to speed between an EZ pass. Guess he tried to lock it up at the end cause you could see where the wheels left brake skids on the road. He ended up plowing into the concrete barrier head first. Absolutely destroyed his helmet. Crushed in his skull. Thank god he was killed on impact, but it hand caved in his head. That was the first night I had ever seen a human brain, it was pulverized and smelled awful. I ended up throwing up out by the engine. Never wanted a motor cycle after that
>>
>>24097672
Pussy
Dead shit doesn't smell that bad
>>
I'm a fifth-year senior in university. I'm the operations manager for my best friend's brother's transportation logistics company. I make a pretty decent amount of money, get unlimited vacation, and make money by sitting in a chair, shitposting on 4chan, and occasionally making and taking phone calls.

I also run a business on the side. For the last two or three years, I've made extra money writing essays for international students at my college. While this used to never come out to more than a few hundred dollars per month, I've established quite a reputation. By the 13th, I'll have earned $3,000 from papers since the beginning of November. I honestly think I could regularly make $50-$70k per year if I created a website, dropped out of school, and did this full time.
>>
>>24097404
>98 on ASVAB
LolNavy sent me a letter asking me to join so I can be trained in some specialized field.

I don't agree with what this country is doing and don't want to support it. The federal military is being prostituted to further a socialist/communist one world government. If I fight for America it will be for America, not for the shysters in Tel Aviv or London or D.C./Wall Street.
>>
>>24097672
Had another one that that particularly sticks out in my mind. It was a car full of 20 year olds. They had been drinking a bit from what the cops figured. There was cans in the floorboard of their car. Ended up crossing a lane and hitting another car. The people in the car they ran into were ok. Had some minor cuts and whatnot. The 4 who were drinking were all dead. The 2 in the front appeared to have minor injuries but we're dead. The 2 in the back were fucking wrecked. Faces smashed to bits. They didn't have their seat belts on in the back and when the car impacted they were flown forward into the heads of the people in front of them. The two in the front were killed by the impact of their friends on the backseat. The front two had teeth from their friends in the back embedded in their skulls.

That ones a bit hard to describe typing out, but I can fucking visualize it in my head. Its one of the ones that makes my stomach churn
>>
>>24097736
The actual brain has a repugnant smell to it
>>
>>24097833

I'm: >>24097822.

I used to talk to military recruiters at my high school so I could miss the first part of my after-lunch classes. After a while, they convinced me to let them pick me up and take me to a Navy recruiting station about half an hour from my house. They sat me down, talked to me about my options, and gave me a practice ASVAB.

I think I got all or almost all of the questions right. These two grown-ass men were practically sucking my dick and begging me to let them to convince my parents to come in and let me enlist on the spot.

Said I'd think about it. Didn't stop calling me for the better part of a year.

I don't think I'd last in the military, I have authority problems.
>>
>>24097672
Thats fine, im dicking around on my Xbox so i can be patient.

Also shitttt, well i mean you can get a motorcycle, just dont speed.

>>24097846
Ohoho i can totally imagine that.
Damn, they were killed by blunt force trauma. Was it the impact or did the teeth sever the spine or anything?
>>
Just finished college.
Starting employment in the banks, 26k.

Get relative qualifications / degree, abd I could earn a bucket load more.

(College degree is completely unrelated to banking)
>>
>>24095142

That's pretty cool. How'd you land that gig? I'm assuming at least a masters is necessary?
>>
>>24095250
God damn. Seems like the software dev thing Is the way to go.

I enjoy programming and shit like that.

How long did it take you, and what is your degree called?
>>
>>24097833
Fuck off faggot. I would have had top secret clearance. That shit is very marketable. At least you had the option to go.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>24094940
I work as a commissioned sales rep for an alarm company. It's not a bad gig. 300 per account and 4the sales experience has already landed me job offers with other companies
>>
>>24094940
Life is pretty good, OP.

Currently 19 working at a Heating and Air contractor doing a WIDE variety of things; from office work, to driving utility trucks. It's a good gig while I'm still in school.

Going for a B.A. in Network Administration. Hoping to make some good money when I get out.
>>
>19 male
>I sell Toyota and scions
>75k
>>
GameStop Manager. Kill me.
>>
>>24098164
I've worked my fair share of retail. Fuck that. Shit's like jail. Get out of there ASAP.
>>
File: 1418193413388.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1418193413388.gif
280 KB, 400x388
> unemployed student
> running out of money
> can't even find seasonal employment
> tfw even if I find a job it'll just be retail wageslavery
> tfw even when I graduate it'll probably just be retail wage slavery
>>
>>24098115
You salesman here. I was majoring in networking for awhile before I dropped out. My best advice is to get certifications. Start out with network+ then micro then ccna. It adds value to your resume and increases your chances at a job
>>
>>24098214
I can't until I finish something in college. I have no clue what I want to do. I'm trying for a biology degree to be somewhat qualified in a range of jobs.
>>
>>24098297
Fucking auto correct. Micro = mcitp. It's a Microsoft certification
>>
I'm a manager at a Chili's. Woohoo.
>>
aerospace engineer 150k 23
>>
>>24097971
Mostly it was blunt force trauma to the head. The teeth that were stuck in their skull was towards the rear of the head not the neck. Although their spines may have been fucked up as well. Judging by the state of their friends though we all were pretty sure it's caused massive hemorrhaging in their skulls.

One story that really makes me rage though was a drunk driver who ran into a minivan with a family in it. This fucker decided to run a red light and make a left turn from the far right lane. Slammed into this van with a mom, dad, and a 2 year old. Impacted the drivers side of the van. Crushed in the whole side (drunk guy was in a big ass pickup). The moms arm was mangled really bad and she had glass all in the side of her face and one eye. We couldn't even attempt to remove it. Just had to patch it up as best we could until she got to the trauma center. The kid in the back though was really messed up. The impact had thrown him half out of the car seat and his whole side was cut up. Had a deep gash down his neck. We had to put him on a board cause of the neck trauma. We ended up having an air unit take them to the trauma center. The drunk driver didn't have a scratch on him
>>
>>24098221
Ayyy lmao
>I've resigned myself to that fate. Fuck it
>>
>>24094940
Im currently working for a mod Yard as a Apprentice Pipefitter

getting $34 an hour, 8 hours standard 2 ot a day, 5 days on 2 off. Though they are thinking of increasing it to 8 hours standard 4 ot making it 12 hours a day.

at another place i worked at
>camp job
>get assigned to a bunk, thank god its a single person bedroom
>guy across the hall and i work together
>i look inside his room
>hes ACTUALLY spreading little bits of marijuana all across the fucking floor, the cabinets, EVERYWHERE
>me: what the fuck are you doing?
>him: i had the BEST idea, if the sniffing dogs come and sniff my room if they start barking at all the marijauna everywhere they wont be able to PINPOINT where the source is and ALL WILL BE OKAY and i can continue to work here
>my brain:dude wat
>back away slowly
>guy across from me is Johhny Weedseed Apparently

took a week for them to bring sniffing dogs around. Johnny Weedseeds plan didnt work out as he had hoped
>>
English teacher at a Japanese high school in Shikoku here. Been doing it for a few years, no plans to go back to UK. I like the job but I'm looking for something new, got offered a job in wedding planning so might look into that. I'm spending my weekend getting drunk, and tonight I'm going to a sushi party at some girls house
>>
>>24094940
>went to college
>got knocked up
>got married
>stay at home mom
It's boring but things could be worse. I have a part time job working at home working remotely for an airline doing reservations and ticketing.
>>
>>24098437
>the drunk driver didn't have a scratch on him
That usually seems to be the case and its always fucked up.
Hopefully that idiot ended up in jail and had to pay for the medical bills.

What state are you in anon?
>>
>>24098611
when did it hit you that you are weeb trash
>>
File: 1362.jpg (760 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1362.jpg
760 KB, 2048x1152
I'm a railroad conductor for a class I in the US.

I make a lot of money and my job is fairly easy but pretty dangerous. I sometimes get to play with a remote controlled 3,000 HP engines.
>>
>>24098611
How did you get into that? I would love to do something like that.
>>
I'm a kitchen worker at a pizza place in my hometown, it's not too bad. I've been there about 6 months. Not a bad place to work actually, definitely better than fast food place I used to work at. Most of my coworkers are college students or at least that age. I'm cool enough with them now, I used to think nobody really liked me, I'm a little insecure.
>>
>>24098649
Yeah I'm an 18 year old and I'm bored enough staying at home for this past year since no one has hired me :( working from home sounds cool but not sure how these positions come about I don't see them much especially legit ones.
>>
>>24098869
I'd love to do that. How can you get into it?
>>
>>24098910
I lived near a couple of railroads, needed a rail job, and applied online. There was no big secret to it other than making a good resume, and interviewing well.
>>
>>24098930
*needed a real job I meant to say.
>>
>>24098660
NY. And yeah he's definitely in jail. They usually walk away because of how relaxed their body is. Most people tense up in the seconds before an impact. The fact that they're so blasted out of their minds they don't even register it before it happens
>>
>>24098930
What are the hours like?
Work sched?
I live near a track and considering that.
What qualifications?
>>
>>24098930
Badass. I live near the CSX hub in my state. I'll start looking with them.
>>
>>24098895
Im only 24. I work for Aer Lingus. Its cake. You just have to have good internet. After a year they will buy you shot for a home office. Only issue is I work about 30 hours a week. Which is fine for me since I have 2 kids but it may not be enough to live on if your single
>>
>>24098969
>What are the hours like
Depends on who you work for, but you'll start off working on call and being a slave to your phone for a few years at least.
>Schedule
On call, nights, days, weekends, holidays, sunshine, rain, sleet and everything.
>Qualifications
Able to pass a drug test, not have a suspended license/DWI, be able to climb up and down and walk a lot, and learn a whole set of operating rules.

Really, not a whole lot. I have a highschool diploma and went to college for a few years, but a lot of people just went to highschool.
>>
File: body doing its best.png (185 KB, 1080x1227) Image search: [Google]
body doing its best.png
185 KB, 1080x1227
>>24098599
>him: i had the BEST idea, if the sniffing dogs come and sniff my room if they start barking at all the marijauna everywhere they wont be able to PINPOINT where the source is and ALL WILL BE OKAY and i can continue to work here

Haha holy shit. I would say you were either working with a genius or a complete moron but considering he got caught I'd go with the latter.

Smoking some weed right now. Washington state so its legal and my landlord doesn't give a shit so the smell must not be too bad/my neighbors don't care
>>
>>24098986
Don't leave your life behind for this shit. You're just a piece of equipment to the company. They will furlough if they don't need you, they'll call at the worst possible times, and they'll try to fire you for breaking minor rules.

Working for the railroad is not a job, it's not really a career, it's more of a way of life. These are very large companies that also happen to be very insular.
>>
>>24095506
outside of getting up before dawn and making $11.75, that sounds like a good job.

then again, i make $11.95, i work as a stockboy, and i work every weekend ever

>>24096888
he stuck his tyre in some kid's boot
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
i make $14/hr as a web designer
i have a business (economics) degree from the best uni in my state, ranked #14 in the country

i really need a new job but what the fuck can i do with an economics degree and 1yr work experience designing websites and managing databases?
>>
Fashion model for Saint Laurent Paris. It's okay...
>>
>>24099147
That's honestly ok with me. I did 4 years in the Marines and really just am looking for something better than working security. No family or anything.
>>
>>24095566
i have never paid my taxes before and my boss gives me my paycheck through paypal

how long can i keep this up without having to pay taxes?
>>
File: 452341345.jpg (17 KB, 445x337) Image search: [Google]
452341345.jpg
17 KB, 445x337
>>24099120
>deathfat
>>
>>24099291
Just trying to give you a fair warning. CSX doesn't pay very much starting out, you run a decent risk of getting furloughed, and even more importantly, there's a slow down right now so you might not even be able to get hired.

This line of work isn't for everyone. Not trying to turn you away, but you won't have much of a life with it.
>>
>>24099336
Thanks, its good to hear. Like I said I'll look into it, not just drop everything and be a railroad man. The only other job offer I have at the moment is working security in Erbil. I'm not wild about going back to Iraq but we'll see.
>>
Pepsi merchandiser, I've made threads about it before
>>
Finished up 8 yrs in Marines. Recruited at job fair on base for 15/hr installing underground power lines in subdivisions/commercial buildings.

Quit the job and just finished first week at a new utility contractor for 16/hr. I'll be at 18/hr in 90 days. I get to take home my Ford 550 bucket truck with a company gas card. I can stop at the store on the way home. I go to different power poles and fix whatever discrepancy it has. No hard labor like my previous job. Life is good
>>
File: IMG_20150330_165905.jpg (1 MB, 2049x1153) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150330_165905.jpg
1 MB, 2049x1153
>>24095516
How long do you plan on doing the ESL gig? did you go to school for teaching or english or was it for the experience and snowballed from there?

i did a year in mainland China as a English teacher (Wuhan, Hubei province) and loved it, but ended up coming back to the US in July and have been bored out of my mind since. even with the limitations of that career and living abroad i had more fun and more friends in China than my hometown and after bombing and interview from a major law enforcement job i was going for last week ive been seriously considering going back to China to do another year.
>>
>>24097822
>I also run a business on the side. For the last two or three years, I've made extra money writing essays for international students at my college. While this used to never come out to more than a few hundred dollars per month, I've established quite a reputation. By the 13th, I'll have earned $3,000 from papers since the beginning of November. I honestly think I could regularly make $50-$70k per year if I created a website, dropped out of school, and did this full time.
i did this as well anon. i will go into business with you
right now i write some girl essays for free because she's the only female friend i have
>>
>>24099696
It's sad when I see that making 18/hr in the U.S. is a good thing your country is trash when it comes to living off of wages if you didn't become a doctor in the U.S. or something it seems like you're going to live like shit and even if you did become a doctor you spend half your life paying the college debts off such a shit country.
>>
>>24099944
You do know it depends on the part of the country right?

Not the guy youre responding to but i make 30/hour and would barely be able to afford to rent a studio in the SF Bay Area unless i want to live in the ghetto like East Oakland. If i went out towards Sacramento i could easily afford to rent a house in a decent area.
If i went even further out i could buy a house within 2 years and fully pay it off within 5.
You really need to pull your head out of your ass.
>>
File: 1409265943238.jpg (129 KB, 1198x566) Image search: [Google]
1409265943238.jpg
129 KB, 1198x566
Working as a personal assistant. I get payed 15 $ an hour to browse /r9k/ while the kid I'm assisting browses youtube or studies.
It's pretty sweet but kinda boring, but I actually don't want to kill myself the night before a workday, which is a new thing for me, so I enjoy it.
The job was mostly a way for me to be able to move away from my old city, needed a new start.

His mom is a proper milf also, that helps.
>>
>>24100046
this
i make $14/hr and my rent is $400 per month. spend about $20 a week on gas, $10-20 per day on food
>>
>>24099717

That's interesting. I have a friend that did that program and then came back to the US. He's bored out of his mind and is dying to go back. I guess coming back to the US can be boring after spending a long time in a foreign country
>>
>>24094940
Public Accounting doing IT consulting
>>
>>24095142
That's exactly what I want to do.
>>
>>24099296
Not that guy but if I remember anything from my tax class you only have a 5% chance of getting audited in your lifetime.

Statute of limitations is (i think) 7 years after you've submitted your tax return, so if you don't file, they can technically go after you for every year you don't file
>>
>>24098869
This was pretty much my dream job my senior year of HS
>>
Is accounting really a good job to get into? Seems like it'll get automated easily , unless you're a CPA
>>
>>24095414
What type of science?

and

>doesn't pay well
Really?
>>
>>24100666
Depends what you mean by "accounting". Most Accounting majors go into Public Accounting, which is Audit, Tax, or Consulting. The first few years are pretty much a living hell. You work a shit ton of hours, even weekends, to meet deadlines, you have to travel all the time, and have to be in a full suit and tie all the time.

You don't really stay in Public Accounting unless you like that sort of environment (or you're not good enough to something else). After those first couple of years, you are now the most valuable asset for businesses and extremely hire-able. Stick with it for 5 years and you can jump ship for a nice cushy 6 figure job. Either that or you end up in Consulting, where you just make up BS to top executives about what they should do and they'll eat it up because "you're a CPA with years of experience and know what you're doing". Consulting also pays a good amount.

I'm on the IT Audit side, so I get to talk to the Director of IT for big companies and yell at them for fucking up their Domain. I enjoy it, but no chick will ever want to date a man who is never home and works all the time....:(
>>
>>24101087
ive heard people that get into corporate tax law make ridiculous amounts of dosh just by sitting around and telling companies what to do.

Accounting seems like one of the best fields for robots, even better than the usual CS stuff. its definitely what i would have studied in school had i known any better at the time.
>>
>>24101087
So vacisically a CPA? Big difference between them & accountant s
>>
File: 1383029128710.jpg (10 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1383029128710.jpg
10 KB, 256x256
I'm a gas station fuccboi. All I do is take people's money for 9 bucks an hour. It's not great, but I could have done a lot worse.

>>24095364

Depends on exactly where in Vegas we're talking. Just hit up any of your local grocery stores, baggers are always in demand. Shit pay for even shittier work, but it's enough to fuel one's vices (and not much else).
>>
>>24098875
Lots of companies hire from overseas and sponser your visa, you just need a degree in anything.
>>
>>24101087
>Stick with it for 5 years and you can jump ship for a nice cushy 6 figure job

Lol, very few actually make six figures, including CPAs. Most top out at 70-80k
>>
>>24098819
About 10 years ago mate
>>
>>24094940
> Geologist for a service company to drilling rigs
> Look at rocks & monitor gas while drilling
> Hate job due to "working till shit is done" rather than a set schedule
> Still a pretty decent gig -- wanted environmental desu
> 12 hrs/day.
> Locations I've worked at lately are literally within distance of my home so that's made shit easier -- aka commute versus staying on site.
> Very little oversight as I'm a responsible cunt and am on top of all my work.
> Though seriously, retarded amounts of downtime.
> Play vidyada on laptop all the time. Shitpost. Nap. Fap.
> Oh, make between 3-6k per month though market's been shit and I had some medical issues for a few months.
> Had 3k worth of bonuses in a single month. Shit was cash. (huehueue)
> Travel a lot so I "live at home" when I'm off, which I rarely am off. Got about 55k in bank atm.
> Most likely in the running for a cushy job out of oil and gas -- should hear next week.
> Not too bad a gig but I want stability and a life.
> Pass up pussy a lot because I'm not wasting a precious day off on meeting some chick from Tinder or w/e.
>>
I make glasses

It's alright, chill in a lab all day with other lab bros and make shit/fix machines that constantly break.
>>
>>24101193
The only problem is there is a pretty big social aspect to it.....that's probably the hardest part for me.

>>24101201
Most people I've known that are typical "accountants" are those who weren't smart enough or dedicated enough to stick with public. You're just reconciling numbers and running batch transactions all day

>>24101287
I'd like to point you to this: http://www.roberthalf.com/sites/default/files/Media_Root/images/at-pdfs/robert_half_2016_salary_guide.pdf

Especially if you specialize in a certain industry instead of being a generalist, its pretty common to go for those 6 figure jobs, although I might be inflating things since I'm on the IT side of things.....who knows
>>
liquor store clerk.
Supposed to be a plant operator/engineer, but when I got my papers for it last year the oil crash fucked me out of any job prospects.

Same thing happened to me during the last recession- got a great job with cool guys installing HVAC shit and bashing tin. Doing a good job and making decent money. Was on the very edge of making it a career and taking the courses and such to be a genuine apprentice. January 2009, given my papers, because I was the guy on the crew with the least amount of time.

Also have a two-year law degree I got in 2003, but never used it.
>>
>>24101548
Again, very few make that much & what % actually specializein something over being a generalist
>>
>>24101629
>given my papers
By which I mean pink slip.
>>
>>24101629
Yeah. Since Feb oil been rough Slumburger started by cutting 5000 people worldwide in one go. I got in back in 2013 so when the ax came down, I was already balls deep in seniority. Perk of a small company I suppose. Seen some good folks get laid off across the board. That's the nature of the beast, though. Fuck it with a cactus.

Keep at it senpai.
>>
>>24101655
Personally, I don't know. I do know that in Public Accounting, you're pretty much guaranteed manager in about 5 years and you make at least 80k unless you work in a very tiny firm (based on the pdf and my personal experience). I can't imagine anyone leaving a job to take something that will pay them less money unless it's a substantial decrease in hours or for a charitable cause (like a not-for-profit).

I do know that most jump after 2-3 years, which is where I can see the 80k cap number you have...but that's also why I said 5 years in my original statement.
>>
File: IMG_20150611_092756.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150611_092756.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
>>24100253
i just miss the lifestyle more than anything else. it felt more like an extension of my college years (better than some of those years in fact) in an exotic location alongside a group of very open and friendly expats that were all there for the same experience. we were also someone special in the city that did something unique and interesting and garnered some respect, here im just another face in the crowd that no one cares about.

in China i was making only slightly less than what i make now and the company paid for my apartment next to the school. there were no nagging parents or boring life expenses like car payments or credit cards, in fact i saved 2/3 of my income every month and still had enough money for greet food every week and spent my weekends getting trashed at the bars with my coworkers and fellow expats. at work all we needed to do was attend meetings and manage our lesson planning, everything else was run by other people in the company. we took trips to exotic locations and celebrated holidays with interesting people, here i just do menial work and listen to my boring middle age coworkers drone on about their dumb children or trashing family problems.

after almost 5 months of being home im really regretting ever leaving and if things dont get any better by next year ill probobly be heading back there.
>>
>>24099249
$14/hr?! Geez, where do you live that you would make so little?

I'm web designer in OC, make ~$50/hr (105K salary).

If you are any good, you should think about moving to a big city, there are plenty of job opportunities.

Dont worry about having a degree (no one cares about the degree listed on your resume) it's your work that matters.
>>
>>24102773
Fixing this sentence:
$14/hr?! Geez, where do you live that you would make so little *as a web designer*?
>>
File: 1426887905468.png (71 KB, 474x697) Image search: [Google]
1426887905468.png
71 KB, 474x697
Research mathematician at a top 100 university.
>>
>>24094940
School District IT department and volunteer firefighter.

>>24102980
>>
File: american-crow.jpg (54 KB, 600x519) Image search: [Google]
american-crow.jpg
54 KB, 600x519
Pizza Delivery
>ghetto coworkers who are pretty much partying on the job most the time
>make fatass tips, just took home 70 in tips today
>cute blonde weeaboo girl who says she's 18, I think she's into me (maybe cuz I'm a 6'4 Japanese/White guy?).
bretty good, I just need to stop being the most aggressive motherfucker on the universe driving 100 mph
>>
>>24099717
Well, im currently studying stem and will finish with my degree in a few months. After that, the plan is to ride out one last contract, save lots of money, then change careers.

Its truly not a career, but i came here during the recession and enjoyed my life. Most of my friends have moved on to other careers here, such as editing or translation. If i hadn't started studying stem 1.5 years ago, i would have moved into r&d or editing myself.

If you come back, then do so with the goal of using it to leverage into something better, or you'll end up 40 on a barstool stranded in Cambodia with a fucked up liver.

>>24095950
Years ago i was working overnights in a supermarket after bombing some interviews and ruining my connections into government. One off night i was playing an mmo with a friend who taught esl. I asked him how to do it, and he set me on a path. It took me maybe 6 months to get my paperwork together and find something. It's been 5 years now and i don't regret any of those choices desu.
>>
>>24094940
Trader Joe's.

My boss is a cool guy who despite being a psycho who loves retail management and has occasional petty drama, genuinely cares about treating his employees well. My coworkers are either failed normies in their 20s like myself or teenagers or sad middle aged people.

I mostly just bust my ass running around with boxes and shit and answering people's questions, or chat up MILFs while swiping their items at a register. I'm discovering I actually like working with the public and have a more extroverted personality (not that I believe in that meyers-briggs shit) than I ever knew I did.

$11.50/hr, feels ok man
>>
>>24103012
Oh yeah 15 $/hr for the School District, 100 per 24 hour shift with the fire department.
>>
>>24100148
Did you fugg her?
>>
>>24103190
>I'm discovering I actually like working with the public and have a more extroverted personality (not that I believe in that meyers-briggs shit) than I ever knew I did.
I work retail, too, but it just reaffirmed my introverted personality. I can turn it on and shoot the shit with customers and coworkers no problem, but damn if it isn't tiring as fuck. Glad you enjoy it though, man.
>>
21 years old
Insurance consultant and complaints specialist
I work for the biggest insurance company in the southern hemisphere
I get paid to deal with difficult clients
$60k a year plus a ton of perks
>>
>>24102773
i live in gainesville. what do you do on a day to day basis?
i do a decent amount of PHP, only a little bit of javascript, and mostly just design stuff with html/css

where the fuck do you work? can i get a job there?
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.