[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you kill yourselves how long are you giving yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 589x493
When will you kill yourselves how long are you giving yourself I'm giving myself ten years if nothing changes i leave the game early.
>>
When I was 18 I said 21. I'm 19 now. Shit's kinda getting better though.
>>
>>24094801
>>24094865
Those 2 are pretty impressive anons.
I give myself around 100ish days, though the clock already started and now its less than that.
I wish i had the strength to live that long.
>>
Giving myself a couple of years
>>
>>24094801
p-pepe? Whats happening to you!?
>>
>>24095126
its just a phase, i think its the time of year
>>
>>24095126
This is what the normies made him. A year of belonging to the cruel jailors of twitter, facebook and instagram have caused him to warp into an eldritch horror. May god save us all.
>>
I'll kill myself tomorrow.
>>
Same, OP. If I can't get it together by 30, I'm out. Hopefully mom and dad are dead by then if it comes to that. Wouldn't want to hurt them
>>
An hero is probably the thing I have the least respect for. Kind of the coward's way out if you ask me.
>>
>>24097101
Why are we obligated to stick around though?
>>
Never, Diablos
>>
I figured 25 when I was 23. I hung in there and I'm about to turn 25 and have nothing financially but I'm so happy I come here just to help my fellow robots. Please throw out your piss bottles and wake up, we love you.
>>
>>24097101
who gives a fuck what you think
>>
File: EqkyEOm.jpg (102 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
EqkyEOm.jpg
102 KB, 500x484
I don't think I can plan for it. It'll probably be some normal, everyday depressing day. I'll read some comment or remember some memory which will send me running to the gun.
>>
ALL I NEED IS A FUCKING GUN, FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY
>>
>>24097202
You can get materials for a Helium exit bag for about 80 usd friendo.
>>
>>24094801
Just until my dogs pass on. Then it'll be over for me. I wouldnt dare leave my girls alone or with anyone else,
>>
5 years. I'm 20 now, almost 21. If my life is the same or worse I''ll end it.
>>
>>24094801
Quite a while from now
I will die young for sure the thought of being old and not physically useful especially if mental illness kicks in...oh and I'd lose my aesthetics
>>
Same here op if things dobt turn out good by 30 i'll leave with you as well i wont regret it you live once so whats wrong with leaving early.
>>
>>24097101
Spoken like true normiescum.
>>
I'm riding this train all the way to the end. Ain't got the stones to put myself down. Best I could hope for would be suicide by psycho, IE running to put myself into harm's way. To go out like a hero.
>>
>>24094801
Never. I enjoy living.
>>
>>24096979
No you won't. At most you will "attempt" to and "fail".
>>
>>24094801
Why would you kill yourself when Monster Hunter Cross is on its way to being released?
>>
>>24094801
Diablos pepe
instead of reeeeee it goes "SRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
or whatever noise this is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZc62IAucCc
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.